3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 23.09.19 11:22 am

Impressions of the game (RAGE 2)

In some regions the game will be released in 10 minutes, and then on the torrent market. So, please share your opinions. Also in magazine gazebo world is scheduled for release on 13 may at 17 00 GMT
161 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 23.09.19

To me the game has gone. It is really good. Clear raskolbas!!!

A
Alex Kayfoviy 23.09.19

Played a little, took a job with Dr. Kvasir liberated several checkpoints and 4 of the ark opened. You know, I like it, the plot do not pay attention, everything else is done well, beautiful unusual location and an interesting shootout, but damn just go through the map quite interesting. Don't know, maybe tired then, but still beautiful.
PS that was the game, the game left a lot of positive impressions impressions. Nice shooter.

a
alexzet3 23.09.19

DragonCommander56
here Doom shooter!and Kolda,and Battles,and this is gonopodia empty!as a shooter-she sucks like a sandbox-a very medium
and what is the result?dummy

n
nemoname 23.09.19

Gamer19pro
in the first part wasn't blurry graphics. And here the picture is very zablujena. How to remove blur?
Specifies the resolution of the graphics settings off, and the scale remove 100%.

B
Beirut 23.09.19

Double impression
On the one hand a good shooter, the other completely empty
Also a bunch of minor cons the game is very easy, even on nightmare the enemies are all about.
No motivation to clean the checkpoints, I would have added the arrangement of the base that was the point of doing raids for resources.
Also a bad console port where have to constantly play with settings and screwed ssao but the rooms dark like a Negro ... just the textures alone, like a good soap other soap, another of the whistles bolted global illumination do not understand what makes visually there is no difference, and fps eating.
A good buy for the discount for the full price I would not take.

T
Tdante 23.09.19

An empty world in which almost nothing happens.
A lot of similar locations and the locations of clones.
The worst physics in the world of cars (I thought worse just 3 KOs can't be, but I was wrong).
Stupid story.
Too low complexity (on the nightmare is very easy, do not die well at all, despite the fact that kits don't use).
Hideous graphics, you have to fix third-party filters.
Constant recurring voice-over dialogues.
AutoSave in the moment before a deadly fall.
And all this are trying to block the only advantage in the form of good shuternoy mechanics.
Alas, the game - prohodnyak. Once you can, but at a very, very big discount..

D
DnipR 23.09.19

Before purchasing the Incentive, I decided to try a demo. And, Oh my God, how good that I did it.
wanted to paint all the + and - of the game, but too much so ...HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING TALENTLESS HACK FROM the DEVELOPERS FOR FULL PRICE.
Have skipno after 2 hours of torment. Even if I paid the cost of this game in the top edition that I passed it, I would have never agreed.
I hope shameless grogorov put this g***y creditable, happens acute diarrhea on the job

B
Buck777 23.09.19

every 3 a connoisseur of all things ! take and make your own game ! that clever

B
BezNika1 23.09.19

Buck777 wrote:
every 3 a connoisseur of all things ! take and make your own game ! that clever
People get a good salary for art.
Only this art in games less and less.

I
Imelstorn 23.09.19

In this game, in my opinion, unnecessary open world. It had to be done as doom, linear

B
Bombardirovschik 23.09.19

The end of the game SHOCKED!
did not expect such a plot twist! Yes, and the plot thickens!
Spoiler

PS Without protein and life chalk!

I
Ilya85 23.09.19

At first it seemed shit, but after playing some more in the end walked to the end. If you compare with other games, better than the first part, but much worse than Mad Max. General feeling that the game was ruined ID software. If the development was restricted to Avalanch, the game would have been much better. Open world is not so open, some pits and cliffs impassable, and in General the map size is tiny, it's not like more. Soap still graphics, the game is very demanding on hardware.

b
bazilews 23.09.19

Normal game,with its pluses and minuses,not to say that wow,but you can play...

A
AshenFew 23.09.19

Today its finished off.

The difficulty level is a nightmare. Died 10 times, including 3 times falling into different abyss. Really gave a light wave of shrouds at the substations, the rest too is somehow stupid are NPCs. Semi-titans submitted entry, right jaw from yawning arches.

In General, a strong shuterok mediocre level.

The rest of treshak. From postupa the same name. Leveling, skill development/transport/weapons - stupidly for a tick. Throughout the game use the bare minimum - from assault weapons and a shotgun. The rest is only in certain situations (such as - gitarushka strictly on the turrets). Well, almost the entire kit of skills. The barrier didn't take, missed the ark.

The plot of the kindergarten level. Humor / black humor through the floor. But characters can sarcasm.

What to say in the end ... Well, not bought. The money game is not worth it.

O
Odin Znakomka 23.09.19

Passed the game 100%. Performed all tasks, I opened all the skills, got all the skins, pumped all the weapons and car, got all the achievements, found all the secrets. It took 65 hours. Died 58 times. The game developers have confirmed a bug with the complexity when the Nightmare, but in fact the game behaves exactly like Easy level. Well I know that somewhere in the 20 hour, and used the temporary fix posted in the Steam, so that the portion capable received in full. The game has 10 story missions (held for 9 hours), and over 200 side quests (enough for 56 hours of gameplay). Despite the fact that the goal is always the same - shoot all the enemies, all the jobs are completely different, each mini-location is made by hand and elaborated, more than half of the job has secrets. Really liked the game, story mode it absolutely unnecessary, but otherwise a great sandbox-shooter based on combos from perk, expect paid dlc. Since its announcement, the game was announced as a shooter in an open world where you are on the list of corridor of arenas (as in DooM), and chooses where to go and what location to clean up. In all the trailers it has been shown that a game, it was clear. Those who are really anal you know that this will be the Fallout with the quests, bought the game, and realizing that it's just a shooter with a sweep of locations seagrille and went to scribble canvases Haight - just idiots.

M
Marsj 23.09.19

A game without a sensible story, given the layout, built the scenery further a sandbox, but with top-notch DooM-shooter component.

s
silent322 23.09.19

has not yet passed, but concluded, in the game the combination of the edge lights + think turned out pretty good

A
Ashley33 23.09.19

for two weeks we waited for her fix, so she managed to run two hours and I blew it... she's a sad little more than full... And don't even know why. Graphics standards, postrelushki is, open world, machine, even which the curve pumping... But something from the very beginning I went - though you burst( the hour, I forced myself to play .then I realized .what if I leave don't it will not start second time. So why pull the cat by the balls... no charisma from the game. PS by the way only it seemed to me that grafone from the old Duma? Like in the map editor they gave you some new levels?

p
pavlik0100 23.09.19

Reminded me more of Borderlands,

E
Efreitor_24 23.09.19

The game at a time. Even the first part which was anumana in the 12th year, before the release of the second Rage2, in order to refresh your memory, pereprohodil much more thrill than that. As for me is so boring and monotonous it all. Why make a clone of DOOM, when he is DOOM? The same theme with FarCry...Personality, the game has no distinctive features.