3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 23.09.19 11:22 am

Impressions of the game (RAGE 2)

In some regions the game will be released in 10 minutes, and then on the torrent market. So, please share your opinions. Also in magazine gazebo world is scheduled for release on 13 may at 17 00 GMT
161 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bobik78 23.09.19

Steve Taller
Put a high priority in Riva tuner and it will work helped me

S
Steve Taller 23.09.19

Bobik78 wrote:
Put a high priority in Riva tuner and it will work helped me
and at you what Windows? and already have read the compatibility to put with win 7, I have the 10-ka do not know whether because of this glitches and backport later in the game

B
BananzaDE 23.09.19

Steve Taller
does not work for me at all

B
BananzaDE 23.09.19

Bobik78
did not help (

-
- DILOR- 23.09.19

Oh, and stupid game just a gesture -the one violet violet .. After 2 hours was removed . The first part 100 times better...

g
gargarot 23.09.19

The fight is only interesting on the last difficulty, as there is a need to use the entire Arsenal in full, and then started on normal and almost fell asleep, not that many boring dialogues from the boring characters, travel through the floor, blank cards, and the battles are pumped not really begun lol. The plot to bring forgotten.

p
playiz 23.09.19

all that because Bethesda is:
Spoiler
one disappointing. that game gave the Avalanche Studios knowing that the Studio is developing the same type of game, boring open world

B
Bombardirovschik 23.09.19

Not to say that it is a direct cal.
It is a mixture of three games.
Mad max - here from this game desert and ride and the graphics are similar.
Doom - from the shooting, like the music and all the movement of the character outright direct from there, it is felt immediately.
Last rage - out cartoon characters, rubbing the game and the design of towns and jobs.
That's basically the entire game.
Is played it's OK, but no revelations.
And Yes, the game has bugs. body disappearing characters, disappearing sound and glyuchaschie opponents.
not critical, but the impression spoils.
In short it is DOOM in the 2016 postapoc, and why not?

B
Bobik78 23.09.19

Steve Taller
10 - ka

P
Pomu4 23.09.19

Great furious buffoon. The only one that came out after the Duma

B
Bobik78 23.09.19

Bomber
and still no legs for the character!

V
Vlad_Cepesh 23.09.19

Deleted and forgotten well that is not bought

S
Steve Taller 23.09.19

graphics are complete crap, beautiful explosions and special effects, but the full game everything else is the same garbage as in just Cowes 4, the trailers looked so cool, and there is such a slag and the sound of some muffled, although it is all

B
Bombardirovschik 23.09.19

It's just DISGUSTING

Spoiler

B
BetelgeuseS 23.09.19

What about graphics then? 21 in the yard. First Rage also had problems in the form of green in the textures, and it is simply an intergalactic cluster fuck) Deleted the trash after 2 minutes of play.

K
Kraicher 23.09.19

Bobik78 wrote:
and still no legs for the character!
Why do you have legs?

V
Vlad_Cepesh 23.09.19

BetelgeuseS
I even have fans not included on the map, and it is on the ultra)))

s
sez767 23.09.19

Why it is not catchy....

K
Kraicher 23.09.19

Vlad_Cepesh wrote:
I even have fans not included on the map, and it is on the ultra
And I have on minimal 72 degrees, I 1070. Although in other games, 50-53.

F
Foxalpha777 23.09.19

came across the bike sat on it and felt like the Just Cause. And so the shooting is cool, but the monotony kills all interest after 1-2 hours.