3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 23.09.19 11:22 am

Impressions of the game (RAGE 2)

In some regions the game will be released in 10 minutes, and then on the torrent market. So, please share your opinions. Also in magazine gazebo world is scheduled for release on 13 may at 17 00 GMT
161 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 23.09.19

-Zion - wrote:
And who is required, in fact, not just a useless label in sistemih?
Well, it's elementary. Time requirements there is no GPU 20-series, so the latest technology RTX and DLSS is also no.
-Zion - wrote:
And more demanding games now and no, if there is a name I have not seen such
metro exodus and battlefield V
-Zion - wrote:
Well, that did not console port, DotA or CS?
Unfortunately, almost all now console port.

S
Spiny 23.09.19

The game I went. It's Mad Max, but with guns. If Maxim were fighting with fists and sometimes shot from a shotgun, then guns, guns, guns and guns again, but looks like mad max. Me and Mad Max Rage and 2 went, but to say that is definitely better from this can. Rage 2 aksen and Maxim fighting took place more relaxed, because due to avtopritselivaniya bumps you just had to press a button, and then run shoot, hide behind cover if bad or running away from baseball with grenades instead of balls. But in physics Maxim machine liked more than the Rage 2. It's like the physics of the cars in GTA 4 and in GTA 5. Gameplay much like in Maxim. A convoy that travels on the roads there is a camp which should be cleaned by running similar conditions(blow up the barrels for example), and like only to kill everyone everywhere goal.

V
Vasiliy 95 23.09.19

Can not there I write, maybe who knows, after update 1, the normal start?? Not hanging more than the Manager ?

s
saa0891 23.09.19

Basil 95
Do not write there but I will answer you,on the rutor people complain that with update 1 on the contrary there were problems and no longer run those who run.

K
Kryogen 23.09.19

Avalanche studios released as always the game wants to throw after hours of play, completely empty and uninteresting world, bad graphics with poor colors and terrible facial animation, and this soap soap soap..... mad max was way cooler rage 2 full of trash and disappointment of the year for me personally.

A
AlexeyMC 23.09.19

DOOM with the ability to ride on the machine, but not RAGE. Plain stupid shooting range, which gets boring after an hour of another game...

-
-Zion- 23.09.19

vitalik76
vitalik76 wrote:
Unfortunately, almost all now console port.
Including battle and Subway. What you then wrote? That would be meaningless words to belittle the game?
vitalik76 wrote:
What graphics level of 2008, well, what do you want from a console port?

v
vitalik76 23.09.19

-Zion - wrote:
That would be meaningless words to belittle the game?
Yes, it would be something to belittle.

k
kraf888f 23.09.19

it ride and irritated Rage,and somehow boring

E
ELRASTA 23.09.19

Enough exactly to the ark. Breathes with indifference, do not even know how to say, lately absolutely not catchy or anything (except Resident evil 2 and Metro) the rest is erased from the computer to the interval from 10-60 minutes, tops. The same Factorio, They Are Billions or Satisfactory much sucked a lot longer than pacifiers what

V
Voin Morgota 23.09.19

Here we have to regret that such games as bulletstorm singularity or not anymore. The first is much more interesting in the story, the second is stupidly fun. Well here is a cross between a toad with a parrot. Toli popwrap, jappy. More specifically mad max and headlight Cree 5. Especially annoying to find those damn chests. That is not our own until the label location passed does not appear.In short, one-off game and not all will overcome.

s
shova42 23.09.19

Just empty.

S
Setesh 23.09.19

Yeah normal game, no worse than 1 part, now play, do not break off

p
pit80 23.09.19

DOOM + FAR CRY NEW DOWN = RAGE 2 :D:D

M
MR_XAOC 23.09.19

Honestly - disappointed.

In the first game was a feeling of Apocalypse that humanity almost died here the gay nigro just roam the wasteland if you go to the local shopping Mall to drink a Cup of iced coffee.

Not bad graphics (except for the herbs, she even in the first rage was better), the color palette is not counting the huge number of purple not nauseating.

The story is much worse even than the first rage, the story of the 8 same type of tasks is just a slap in the face, so even to this spit to you have to grindith turrets, roadblocks, ark.

But the destruction of the enemies just perfect! Shooting, nanotite abilities (though nanocity is small robots that can only restore HP and defibrillate, so how other abilities - is unclear)

In the end we got the game, consisting of a quarter of DOOM one-quarter of Destiny, a quarter of Far Cry: New Down, the rest is Mad Max, characters the old part and the Source of the Rage.

6/10, and 3 points for the shooting.

M
MR_XAOC 23.09.19

pavlik0100

> I liked the game,is especially pleased the Russian language.

Especially the fact that half of the replicas stupidly lost. Says the character, pauses, and goes on a completely different dialogue.

The real trash.

B
Braun Fuhrer 23.09.19

The visible hand of the masters from the avalanche, in a bad way. Only they know how to do such a meaningless game. The first was significantly better. This is about as prey and prey 2, only then tried to tie the plot. The writer is clearly not needed for this game.

D
Ded MastDay 23.09.19

Almost went nuts with this game. Drove about five-six hours, then all night dreamt of pink boxes.

And now, in order:
Plot.
He is here for show that was. A typical sandbox – entertain himself.
Gameplay.
Ride on OpenWorld (mostly desert), trimmed monotonous repetitive outposts. GG what neopian (or femca, depending on the choice) in the nanosuit with nesposobnosti. Review of the good and insane. The heads of enemies with relish bursting even at a high level of complexity. Annoying search the chests with resources. Grind and riding up and down quickly bored.
The technical part of it.
Optimization – here it is, the game keeps 45-60 fps on high graphic settings in 1080p, even on configurations below stated in the system requirements, although braking there is especially nothing.
Graphics – it is good, but not the next-gen. Like modern special effects, global illumination, shadows, volumetric smoke, and so on, but the textures are fuzzy, even if you disable blur and anti-aliasing. Even no options – texture quality, they are the same at any preset time, from low to ultra.
Controls - responsive, intuitive, but the use of certain abilities is not very convenient.
Bugs.
Sometimes the enemies appear out of nowhere, and the NPCs disappear into nowhere. Mobs can get stuck in the textures.
Russian localization.
Can sometimes disappear and the sound of speech, but in a dynamic shooter, especially in combat, read the subtitles, do not want, so a plus for what she did here.
Result.
Playable singleplayer shooter in an open world for a couple of nights, not carrying any meaning, without identity, an irritating abundance of pink. A little something reminded ME: Andromeda. But not the bottom. Just don't expect this game too much.
PS. With the first part not to compare, almost don't remember her, though was once.

a
alexzet3 23.09.19

Why compare with Doom??Doom-funny meat,juicy and fun!
and this empty crap about anything

D
DragonCommander56 23.09.19

Honestly, if you're not a fan of pure shooters, the game probably will not like it, just pass by. If you like pure shooters, then this game you enjoy because the shooter she has almost only pros and almost no cons.
- Here you are leveling to become stronger, which is just a lot;
- 8 well-developed stems;
- A bunch of abilities that would run faster and kill more beautiful;
Cars and battle on them;
- Huge map with a lot of quests where a lot of enemies;
- Variety of enemies with different behaviors;
Different environment that would not be an eyesore around the same image;
Nothing else matters, you just run\go and kill the graphics? Well, it is a good sound and good music. I just want to say that id Software made the basis for this game and Avalanche Studios have on this basis put the frame in the form of a sandbox game, and if you're waiting for the game sandbox, go past, if you are expecting a shooter, you here, for it is DooM, only better, music would be even better of course, but okay, will do.

I just noticed that a lot of negative feedback from people because everyone was expecting an action-adventure with open world, interesting quests and cars, in the world of post-Apocalypse. And got a pure shooter in an open world with cars, where the setting, well, it's just a picture around and all. In the first case, the game itself, in the second, it is steep and much steeper than for example Far Cry, because, well she's shit in terms of shooters and in terms of sandbox. If I had to put a rating, probably 9\10 I would bet it is a shooter game for 15-20 hours and so her and think, if you don't like it, just don't play and all.