3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 23.09.19 11:22 am

Impressions of the game (RAGE 2)

In some regions the game will be released in 10 minutes, and then on the torrent market. So, please share your opinions. Also in magazine gazebo world is scheduled for release on 13 may at 17 00 GMT
161 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 23.09.19

DemonXL1080
XS. in Andromeda graphics were not better, or worse places.
and you said that there TOP game type.
I here what you don't like it

s
saa0891 23.09.19

DemonXL1080 wrote:
you, too, everything is beautiful, why do people complain about the graphics not clear...
Complain because apparently you do not understand what it means beautiful grafon.
Spoiler

D
DemonXL1080 23.09.19

saa0891
And I'm not saying that the game has beautiful graphics, I said she was good, but about the beautiful graphics I know the system allows.

C
Chukcha v chume 23.09.19

I hate racing cars...

f
fdsklf0ds88890 23.09.19

Bomber
Who in destiny did not play, he will not understand. But it is one of the best shuternyh mechanic in the history of the games (talking about the 2 parts of the PC). And then stew 2 I want to cry, as developers in 2019 to come.

B
Bombardirovschik 23.09.19

fdsklf0ds88890
In detsiny all played.
it is distributed free of charge.
to play one day and never started. the level of varfeys about

M
Madiark 23.09.19

Gameplay, liked the game, shooting well done, but the plot of the game is lousy, but this stuff is most annoying that the game almost all the female characters are without exception strong and independent femke, from General to Cross some sort of black pumped guards don't be in this game at least sjw elements for me the game would be at least suitable, and 5 out of 10 only because of the cheerful shootings

A
Alan 4umak 23.09.19

like approve

M
Meysen 23.09.19

Rage 2 has been another soulless without atmospheric sandbox for children, need all the fire from avalanche studios and close up, that they never released such games , mad max 4 is just the cost of their crafts, even indie games are much more interesting than their stupid sandbox which immediately bored. And now to Rage got first part of ID were a hundred times more interesting and atmospheric.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 23.09.19

Bomber
To hill content there is nothing interesting, and the guns only come across a dull. Unfortunately developers mudozvon. Interesting to play since forsaken. What about shooting it. The low LVL of interesting guns, only revolvers. Well, PP is not for everybody.

a
alexzet3 23.09.19

boring crap
even more to say((((

waiting for Doom and Cyberpunk

l
laservic 23.09.19

Pink container and pink buttons and pink was the screw?Very nice!Already sick of pink for the blind still the bell would have hung up,that rang when the button fit.Somewhere I've seen a similar color.

v
vitalik76 23.09.19

fdsklf0ds88890 wrote:
You say that the game graphics 2008 (or lower) requirements LOW? You where out?
If by modern standards it's high requirements, then your computer left somewhere in 2008. For 2019, the minimum requirements are practically the calculator, and the recommended will fit any average computer configuration.

Minimum
Operating system: Windows 64-bit 7 / 8.1 / 10
CPU: Intel Core i5-3570 / AMD Ryzen 3 1300X
Video card: Nvidia GTX 780 / AMD R9 280 with 3GB of VRAM
RAM: 8 GB
Disk space: 50 GB
Internet connection: a permanent broadband Internet connection is required to play and access to certain functions.

Recommended
Operating system: Windows 64-bit 7 / 8.1 / 10
CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 / AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
Video card: Nvidia GTX 1070 / Vega 56 AMD with 8 GB VRAM
RAM: 8 GB
Disk space: 50 GB
Internet connection: a permanent broadband Internet connection is required to play and access to certain functions.

What graphics level of 2008, well, what do you want from a console port?

-
-Zion- 23.09.19

vitalik76
vitalik76 wrote:
What graphics level of 2008, well, what do you want from a console port?
Grafon General rules, it is very good.
That's where you really climb? Like parrots just repeating some individuals because of comments like a flock of sheep soap one soap in my eye, and as sbrendili all. What 2008, are you delirious or something.

v
vitalik76 23.09.19

-Zion - wrote:
Grafon General rules, it is very good.
Very good he with such requirements can not be. He even video card 20-series is not required. Console port 2019, in principle, consistent.

p
pit80 23.09.19

Feeling the dwarf runs )))
Once all low. Or the character is small, or just all around big.
Not pleasant to step on the faces of the objects. (Although everything on ultra).
And again, this sucks pink color. They went crazy on it. Everywhere shoved. I have never understood and do not understand.
But, voice is even anything in General. (Doom immediately remembered) .
While part 1 is somehow cooler went. (IN TIMES! ).

p
pit80 23.09.19

laservic
I AGREE! They are sick on the pink, which is generally nowhere. Shoved haphazardly already.
Only spoil the atmosphere. Don't be surprised a new doom will be something All covered in pink, absolutely all of it :D :D

R
Ripper Man 23.09.19

Some locations t is empty and it is not clear why at the crossroads of seeking his death enemies. As a shooter game, which is what he is, the rest don't care.

-
-Zion- 23.09.19

vitalik76
vitalik76 wrote:
He even video card 20-series is not required
I your logic will not catch, in my opinion it is just a bunch of words. And who is required, in fact, not just a useless label in sistemih? At least in example, except 2080ти the whole 20 series there are analogues of the 10 series.
vitalik76 wrote:
Very good he with such requirements can not be.
And more demanding games now and no, if there is a name I have not seen such. I play in 4K on 1080ти, and I have a 30-40фпс, like the Subway or Anthem, I have not one game is not met which would require more. What did you say? I think you got lost in the wood for the trees, or imagine things not connected.
vitalik76 wrote:
Console port 2019, in principle, consistent.
Well, that did not console port, DotA or CS? Gourmet the same to me.
You're trying to imagine yourself from the sofa experts, but not so.

p
pavlik0100 23.09.19

I liked the game,is especially pleased the Russian language.