3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blayzz 23.09.19 11:24 am

Game of the year? (Metro Exodus)

Still can't understand why the game is 10 points. The game has a cloud of technical problems, terrible optimization ( I'm on 1070 even at high play normally can not) open world made purely for jackdaws and research it is not interesting, and the plot I would not say that the direct revolutionary.
How much points would put the game?
101 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 23.09.19

Blayzz
How much points would put the game?

Put 10. Game of the year.

B
Blayzz 23.09.19

Dogma
For what 10 points?
I think ,even last light was better

D
Dogmit 23.09.19

Blayzz
A new level of quality shooters.

A
Andrey Zagniy 23.09.19

6-7, too many errors.

E
Evil Resident 23.09.19

Yet, judging by the reviews, a Bug and deoptimization year.

S
STALTEK 23.09.19

If fixed 80% of the bugs smart optimization may 8-9 and 6 balls.

D
DimakSerpg 23.09.19

The year is not over. I mean, what can cyberpunk this year will be released, hehe.

R
RikoChiko 23.09.19

Probably still under the impression from the presentation E3 2017 automatic 10/10 bet.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 23.09.19

I'd say the failure of the year. As in previous parts

v
vincent25 23.09.19

That well have fun watching what game of the year
The GREATEST SUPER MEGA GAME of the CENTURY" so it can be described)))

b
benites 23.09.19

Blayzz wrote:
I'm on 1070 high even on normal I can not play
I 1060 on the ultra it rules is played

D
Dogmit 23.09.19

benites
Not all hands of the right place grow.

W
Waffen 23.09.19

While put 9 in advance.It's only been a basement with radioactive barrels....it's just awesome.Sharyus wherever possible.Like weapons dig...during the battle, threw the modules from one trunk to another,because in the first out of ammo - just gorgeous...almost 40 minutes stupidly went on the train ( before activation of the card),Smoking and staring at the flickering tree....the match was the one I was expecting.And it needs to be played only on the atmosphere,playing up the game around for more buzz.Don't rush to the finale,and sit by the fire,sorting through weapons, sleep,take a few SIPS from his canteen,talk to the guys about this and that,to breathe the fresh air,see ball lightning in the night,read a magazine with velikolepnyi drawings and description of characters,weapons,monsters....etc In technical terms - no problems noted.Playing on high settings.FPS never drops below 53 - a couple of times was 19-20. and it's already on my modest system requirements.(my PERC drags Odyssey....about how).Not very much time with the keyboard - the keys are confused, wrong show,and not always work correctly - that will probably fix patches.For me game of the year,except for RE2.Clearly see that the game you have to replay,well however as previous games in the series.More this year is nothing waiting... Sekiro need to look........

L
LexxProAktiv 23.09.19

Waffen
Well,I have yet to even start I won't-not Yet fixed bugs.Maybe after half a year of release and run.And so,now in the library of the steam lies.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 23.09.19

The year has just begun, maybe Cyberpunk 2077 will be released on 10 December or 12 October, then just Cyberpunk will be the game of the year, and Metro is so, the shooter at once.

A
Ashley33 23.09.19

What if to put in store 25 million, there will be another Lasik to buy authoritative the opinion of the League? Yes, it is clearly that this is all blown on the wave of hype. If not a care in the Bottom-stor no one would know what the Underground left at all... Yes, the same Резидент2 a much bigger contender for game of the year. And as EB almost the whole year ahead...

B
Blayzz 23.09.19

Dogma
Well, 60 fps is not always the issue, sometimes sinking below.
It is clear that some 25фпс and well played, but not me

L
LIGHTandDARK4 23.09.19

Blayzz
35-45 fps, is a fierce brake for any game and for the shooter even more.
25 fps is the same ,so all what bdsm!

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 23.09.19

While the best domestic game. Then we'll see.

K
Kraicher 23.09.19

I understand when you break the game and will release a Repack, the game will be finished to perfection. ))))