3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blayzz 23.09.19 11:24 am

Game of the year? (Metro Exodus)

Still can't understand why the game is 10 points. The game has a cloud of technical problems, terrible optimization ( I'm on 1070 even at high play normally can not) open world made purely for jackdaws and research it is not interesting, and the plot I would not say that the direct revolutionary.
How much points would put the game?
101 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 23.09.19

Game of the year? No, not even close, the game is good, but no more

A
Aleksey. 23.09.19

Play of the quarter.

M
Missiya 23.09.19

A game with good graphics, nothing more.)

L
Linch2000 23.09.19

Amazing game. And the train idea is just brilliant. Don't know how anyone, but my game works fine. The game was, but ran through it like a whirlwind. Started the second pass, but slowly, exploring all the places. Especially like the location of the Volga river, especially at sunset. Catch a buzz.
Screenshots.
Spoiler

Oh yeah, I forgot to say. Game of the year, it does not mean that the game is beyond awesome, the game is excellent, but the other contenders are not expected, if only out of Cyberpunk.

A
Ashley33 23.09.19

Linch2000 wrote:
the game is excellent, but other candidates not expected,
Well blah RE2 already released - will be better, and waited for him the whole world the last 4 years while the Capcom promises fed, and this substitution is that in Russia in General know (and understand). Subjective, but the same conveyor Farkray graphically better character animation right next to do not lie to Petrovskii mannequins. So for two months in all, there is already the subway to move well. If it were anybody else bought))) you could have something to get the game of the year not one year choose, it's just a name, their year is several. Neither their trade ass contributed to the fact that it downloaded over half a lemon, half of which could buy the same Incentive. And no sales - there is no game of the year (well, there are no good reviews of the game that failed in sales, but still so obvious).

D
Dogmit 23.09.19

Ashley33
As be a resident of this remake, that is, the game is secondary in nature, though very high quality gameplay, etc. Not to be game of the year.

S
Sam_FisherPG 23.09.19

Can this game be regarded as early access, so bugs and lag in it, that I even torrent descargar lazy, a year or two to play can be, and now just live with the bugs and lag you can watch.

B
Blayzz 23.09.19

Sam_FisherPG
Well I was playing, in principle, no major problems, but a lot of little things just got)
I think when it will release all the patches and add-ons to pass it again. Generally the game seemed more boring than the previous two parts

A
Ashley33 23.09.19

Dogma wrote:
As be a resident of this remake, that is, the secondary game at its core
O_o he then realized what he said? And the subway like be the sequel of the sequel - so she'd never be game of the year twice? Game of some sort... Ре2 was released in January 2019 - what's the difference, what was his source - game from the last century or book or movie... He's a stand-alone product, and it is appreciated as a game released this year). The only thing that shines metro for the third consecutive year to be nominated for best shooter, and that (IMHO) the third time and remain without a prize for - metro - not the shooter)).

D
Dogmit 23.09.19

Ashley33
A remake and a new part of a series of different things. Resident 7 even game of the year is not received, although he is ideologically fresh РЕ2. RE 2 is already recognized by all classics, not in need of regalia.

B
Blayzz 23.09.19

Dogma
Because the 7th part in principle slag out)

D
Dogmit 23.09.19

Blayzz
What is slag, can justify or is that just a crow? Cool atmospheric game, good graphics, story, etc. Well, you yourself put 8 of 10 in your profile or have forgotten?

Spoiler

B
Blayzz 23.09.19

Dogma
I put high marks because I like the series rezika, shall we say biased.
But among the entire series of 7th part I liked least, it is among the slag series.
It's not about the zombies, but about the black goo, in the game there is absolutely no variety of enemies. In General, the game does not cling.
The first time it took place, it is more or less gone , and for the second time, when DLS went out, passed through the force) and the assessment set for the first time passed.
PS. all sorts corpse,amreli do not take Account of, it is about the main games

D
Dogmit 23.09.19

Blayzz
1. clear estimates that put the noodle and without trying to analyze
2. also I do not agree, if you remember about one-sixth, or Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
3. again, do not agree, so the game is basically all about zombies, and more broadly on biological weapons. Diversity is not and РЕ2 the same. Catchy or not catchy that it's already an improvement.
4. I this Witcher 3 the second time all could not pass. probably also slag the game.

B
Blayzz 23.09.19

Dogma
I put estimates on that: I liked the game or not, for analysis reviews.
I Witcher and once pass failed), it is not just slag, but also tedious.
Operation raccoon city doesn't count, I already wrote that talking about the main series.
6ую the part, I took the entire coop and I went, and 5th. One they passed

A
Ashley33 23.09.19

stop arguing, it is obvious that dogma - Troll, he doesn't care what you write, he is still against it. And it is also obvious that ре7 - good horror, but the worst (no) resident. It would be appreciated if the above would not have called D, would call the adventure of the black piece on Mr. swamp - would be a masterpiece. And the saps he realized that blundered with their first persona, apologized, and assured that everything will classically. And РЕ2 tear the subway for the subway entrance slag B segment and РЕ2 is РЕ2, it was waiting for the whole world.

B
Blayzz 23.09.19

Ashley33
Yes) rezik second of course heartily did) the only disadvantage is only that the second company was shortened)

A
Ashley33 23.09.19

Blayzz wrote:
the only disadvantage is only that the second company was shortened
here even I will not argue(... it is what it is... But first - AGON)

k
kreslodesantnik 23.09.19

Sadly all in the industry, if such a product anyone really Scituate GOTY. Okay story, not for everybody. Someone came in, as they say, some don't. Another post-Soviet atmosphere. This spin. Immerses head. All these huts, wagons, household items, even concrete fences with raised squares - all this is familiar to us from childhood and developed on this nice play. And so would perhaps have happened if this game was made by a Western Studio with a good budget. Here we see how the game is limping on both legs in technical terms. Config in the profile, these coins enough to play 1080p, ultra preset and enabled physx. 60fps is okay. But after happen unpleasant friezes. It looks like, go around the lot and then HOP and posadochka. Well, there is nothing to slow down the fucking front nor a huge mnogopoliarnym objects or enemies. Just frieze. Passed still meters 10 and catch again the frieze. Yes, e-my man! 5GHz CPU not enough for you, Herod? Well. Let had little time and resources how to optimize, but what we have going on with the gameplay? Developed too often forget that the game genre - shooter. If we go with a partner, then we will have almost every 30 seconds to take control and show scenes. I'm actually in a shooter I go to shoot, not to watch a movie... Well it would be these movies was interesting with the use of motion capture, right there. The fact that it was possible to show in the game, for some reason, pop in the video while the animation looks creepy wood, obviously not for 2019. But even more developed love dialogues, i.e. monologues. A lot of them are long, some are even interesting. But these facial animation happens.... From their facial expressions I want my own hand Pat the face. And from the qualities of the voice - to break up the face into a bloody mess. I do not know where in other languages, but Russian seems to be native for developers, so why the dubbing was done by the students for the noodles and a can of sardines? Replay, replay and replay again. The conversation can be about anything, but it will always be pronounced with a sort of unnatural fervor. I'm sorry, but I don't trust them. They talk about their lives, about the subway, about government, about food, about women, and I'm listening to this anguish and do not believe. This hack is 100% effing trash. And Arthur himself does not believe them, just do not say a word the entire game. What is it? Trick of the series? But then it was stolen with the legendary Freeman. Then why is he silent? For atmosphere? Not enough time? Scored a bolt? In this case, it was possible to explain it, well, for example the fact that Artyom at the beginning of a nuclear war was numb from fear and his monologues on the boot screen is something like internal conversation. But on the other it just doesn't. But even that I can bothered to do.
And to hell with them, with these dialogues! We're playing a shooter or not? It seems so. Then why is he so slow? Artem walks slowly, slowly (and clumsily as a child) climbs on hills, jumps slowly, reloads slowly. We are for person play or for fur? Under the controller did? Great. Just me with a mouse to play it a bit odd, especially after any other shooter. Here we have a 30cm rise, but to jump there can not be, developed is not provided, but the meter is not a hindrance, climbed! Oh, well, OK. But it's the lyrics, here we aim, shoot and... do not get. What, excuse me? Shoot again in the head and... again do not get! This is what just happened? In singles, the shooter did not deliver normal hitreg, that's what. But you can hide in the barn near the water, and krevetka spit to get you through the wall. Or the enemy can not see you in three meters, but to notice you when you're hiding the fence. Well, the rules so we have a shooter. Expect as hack up monsters from kovalovice as a last DOOM, and then get crooked oak HS management, bagnutuû shooting and constant change from gameplay to video and back. I always thought that the shooter is first and foremost, enjoy the process of shooting. Ie it is dynamic, clear hitreg, the balance between the force of recoil/accuracy and flavored juicy sounds of shots and right sound orientation. Even last on this list was ditched. Well if ignored the quality of the voice does not have enough money to invite the normal actors. But who bothered to do the rest of the normal sound? Why can't I play without subtitles? Developed sound did in the last couple of days before release or something? What the hell, I can't hear what the commander said to me on the radio? The character can stand a couple of meters from me and I hear him as if from a toilet. But some thug from the base of ten meters will shout your dialogue all around? The laughter (tragic), it's incorrect processing of sound enemies. Example. Got Jumbo shrimp from the water behind me and the sound is heard the front. Get a jab in the back - turned around to face her, and the sound of the enemy (noise, roar, cry, etc.) begins to spread like side. Lol what?! What 4A Games can spit on players to skip such a hack in not very big and long game.
I call it a day. Purely not a hater of the Metro. If it was sold to the Incentive, if not for this whole scandal with EpicStore, it was not revelation group member I do not want do not buy, we do on a PC taking care of a ginormous bolt (as if now not scored) if she didn't ask the price of AAA games, means it is not, what the drawbacks could close my eyes, for her atmospheric, and for the fact that these games are very small, and they come out very rarely. But since the publisher does not hesitate to put the price of a full triple a project, so I'm not shy to poke developers in the face of their own creation.

L
Linch2000 23.09.19

Outplayed for the second time on the good ending. The final game is certainly impressive (not blood transfusion), how Artyom in a semi-conscious state, the last effort went forward to help the woman he loves (and of course the death of his father Ani). Very impressive. The writers are great.
In General, the game is gorgeous. Just too small.