3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blayzz 23.09.19 11:24 am

Game of the year? (Metro Exodus)

Still can't understand why the game is 10 points. The game has a cloud of technical problems, terrible optimization ( I'm on 1070 even at high play normally can not) open world made purely for jackdaws and research it is not interesting, and the plot I would not say that the direct revolutionary.
How much points would put the game?
101 Comments
Sort by:
L
Linch2000 23.09.19

KRASNODEREVTSHIK wrote:
so I'm not shy to poke developers in the face of their own creation.
God, you're a face look, and realize that your face is nothing compared to faces of developers. Recensor fucking.

B
BezNika1 23.09.19

Passed 1 times with a Good ending.
Playing on the Controller, and problems are constantly clamping button sit down as the keyboard was not.

Liked the game. Especially the voice in the Wilderness

ALL THE LIGHTS OUT, THE BARON SAID

1 - What you see here Shaggy tense ))
2 - Master is good , master will not be angry.
1 - Handed flunked b.I now to teach you'll.

9 out of 10 game of the year ))

A
Ashley33 23.09.19

KRASNODEREVTSHIK
people good, well-written. All it is, a very average, bad (terrible) optimized entangled in lukweti, high Tripleb game, for which I ask the price tag above many AAA projects, but still a circus with Destorm, and even the farts in a puddle of one of the developers with his pathetic attempts to put an ultimatum (lacto who he is, part of the code was allowed to write for a salary?, he can not only make decisions, so also on behalf of the company in which he is the dirt under the nails, to make a statement?). In short, all this together makes this project prohodnyakom, which will be remembered by the audience, only this scandal, and not Sakamoto games. It's been a month - anyone ever said about this game? Looks like she fucked even the title of games of the month...

W
Waffen 23.09.19

Cool - kids compare shooter Metro shooter DOOM.Want in Metro kolodiyivka hurricane of meat?Shoot them a little?And why the Stalker did not deliver the jetpack and the spaceship?Well this is just a quickie NPA...even without comments.

X
XaHTHaX 23.09.19

3 of 10 this game

n
ntvm 23.09.19

not sure what game will be game of the year...well, the complete 1 day to see the story go, ps.well, personally, my spirit was not intercepted from the graphics and other things, the plot... well, there's something

D
DISARR 23.09.19

If you complete all side quests and listening to all the monologues of the characters, the music in the train and so on, toatmospheric, but the number of bugs and problems with the voice acting synchronously just caused a rage that wanted the monitor out of the window to throw, 2019 in the yard, and the little things still are not solved.
The endings of both just game full in good nadogradi, and bad beat in the end nobody knew who was high-quality (maybe it's because of the orientation the English-language market, there is love even the bad endings to smooth out to joy, but in my opinion it is also not stopped), AND PLASTIC CUCUMBERS of COURSE, WHAT is RTX, GO HOME GUYS

K
Krio_ru 23.09.19

Well, for me, certainly not game of the year. At least 3 games already ahead of her. Let me zaminusuyut, but capcom was pleased with this year, and sekiro personally I liked it, although I'm not in one part of the DS not played.

s
sevapva 23.09.19

Blayzz
Replace the processor. I 4930к 4.6 GHz. The game itself is set on 1080p ultra. In the beginning the average fps of 100.

I
Igorrus 23.09.19

The game is full of unfinished stuff! So to fool people, and even Russian! The failure of the year, it is no good, running here and there, this moronic, useless, jerk-off KRAFT just the wretchedness of the game, the animation from the first part, which is taut chart looks just pathetic. Pathetic dialogues of the deaf! Here in this day good? I was looking forward to the game, the first 5 times, second 3 are weaker. Metro killed at all!!!!

s
saa0891 23.09.19

For game of the year Metro of course does not pull,but the fact that it is one of the most atmospheric shooters in recent years (Yes, in fact, except the Metro was not) with a very sophisticated locations rich details and detail,really love to explore every inch,to read each found a piece of paper,it can rarely be found in similar games,cool characters and a General emotional narrative,but only for one scene in the train field of the Caspian sea the world is love,this is for me by far the best shooter this year although 2019 may get Eternal Doom,one can already see that it's gameplay is even steeper and faster than DooM 2016 there will already have to choose the atmosphere and super energetic gameplay.

Y
Yakov Budnikov 23.09.19

going through right now, just terrified of optimization, despite the fact that the graphics level folaut 3, animations on the same level, many visual bugs like floating planks, barrels and other items that are also technical for 10 hours of the game was 3 dead hangs. Of the nice customization of weapons, shooting and the atmosphere about the story is not saying anything

A
Antisocial 23.09.19

game of the year? No.
epic fail of the year? Yes.

D
Daidjer 23.09.19

Budnikov, Yakov wrote:
despite the fact that the graphics level folaut 3
Are you mentally ill? How many of you on PG.
Some bugs, some hangs. Do you even understand computers and OS? Looks like you OS is not configured and fucked.

D
Dogmit 23.09.19

Jacob Budnikov
the pirates rocked the campaign without the patch, and ran to foul up the game?

Y
Yakov Budnikov 23.09.19

Daidjer
Just a fool? okay freezes and drops fps, but what is the connection settings of the OS and the physical/visual bugs in the game?
Dogma
tell me what is the difference in the moment between the pirates with the latest patch and litsuhoy, with pleasure I will be glad to know

D
Dogmit 23.09.19

Jacob Budnikov

Here you can see https://www.metrothegame.com/ru/novosti/patch-notes-pc-hotfix/

between the pirates with the current patch
no piratok with the current patch. 1.0 version everywhere

d
djjack 23.09.19

I passed the game on hard for five days, from the first day of release. 10 hours a day, climbed every tree. Put the game of 8 points, and not, as many here, 6-7, because there was bugs and problems with the optimization, for pass Pro on PS4. The score I got for the horrible predictable drama at the end and all the final sad ridiculous corridor, and another point for the poor intonation of voice actors that actually had an impact on the drama the Actors, who do not believe. Tone of children's cartoons or games for children.

Generally, not a fan of shooters, beat them in their youth and now are not happy them self-replication in the majority, but during the game repeatedly admired her, loved the interesting, places, outdoor, peace, and the spirit of the Soviet era, forcing nostalgia from thousands of trifles. Wonderful graphics and music first design. The whole game thought will go now and will immediately start on hardcore. But after the final discharge level, which was made on the knee anyhow, I couldn't bring myself to start again and immediately sold the disk. Comrades, watching the game, was also in shock from such a fail - it was clear that the developers at the end tired, wiped out and wanted to finish faster. However, I miss the Volga and the Caspian sea, because I buy in a year on the sale of the digital version for 50%. Overall, the game is beautiful, if not a couple of points above.

d
djjack 23.09.19

GetJet wrote:
Tell that to those who actually test stuff, and only have enough money for a game console.
You think game consoles are bought by those who have no computer and do not have enough money to buy it? I'm afraid of You to disappoint, but in our country everything is exactly the opposite - I buy consoles to enhance the gaming experience, having money on the comp or the comp, because the games on the console are not, as in Incentive and torrents. The exceptions are rare.

s
sashoc12 23.09.19

the game could be game of the year but it started to be sold only in epichem and now she's not game of the year,from epic as they traded games with time off and no not updated no patches and the result is a complete mess,I have bought the game but then I started to notice that not finished game and sell it,many have no optimization,no fixes,while hacking epic stole my account and then I went to epic for help and they just said money and the game they do not recover,and I spat in their face and I will not use their touch,with metro will be exactly the same,the DLS will not,corrections will not,patches will not be like other games