3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blayzz 23.09.19 11:24 am

Game of the year? (Metro Exodus)

Still can't understand why the game is 10 points. The game has a cloud of technical problems, terrible optimization ( I'm on 1070 even at high play normally can not) open world made purely for jackdaws and research it is not interesting, and the plot I would not say that the direct revolutionary.
How much points would put the game?
101 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kraicher 23.09.19

LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
35-45 fps, is a fierce brake for any game and for the shooter even more.
25 fps is the same ,so all what bdsm!
Console gamers play (30 FPS with dips to 20) and do not complain. ))

R
Ranwind 23.09.19

not worth the game as a triple a project in my opinion , after 30 hours of play impression oiled)
Spoiler

J
JolyMau5 23.09.19

Kraicher
Passed WD2 and a little bit in the Witcher 3 GOTY played on the PS4 Slim at 30 FPS. The picture is smooth, unlike the PC version, which in this FPS already friezes can appear.
(Even Detroit has passed, but it is an interactive movie or a quest, it even in theory to lag the console will not.)

K
Kraicher 23.09.19

JolyMau5
It all depends on power PC. I have a average gaming PC and all games, with Locke rifle (but of course not on ultra settings), go to a stable 60 FPS. I'm not complaining. ))

H
Hanzo666 23.09.19

Vyser year. Write a review on PG - sold, however, nothing new.
Developed and publisher by their greed put a new top-end graphics cards at the bottle, and at the same time - and their fans. Not only that, even on top-end cards frame rate is absolutely unplayable at a resolution above full HD, so more and povyrezali of the presets without whistles nvidia graphics effects to graphics without them, certainly looked worse. Know what is Ambient occlusion? So, it is only available in mode beams, and separately not. Although it was possible to add a setting HBAO/HBAO+, but why stick in the wheel to put his new paid graphic setting?

About the atmosphere and the story to say there is no desire, technical performance is an integral part of the gameplay, and it ruins perception. If you order pizza and you get it in a box, soiled and stinking of shit, will it be nice to eat this pizza, even if it is delicious?

B
BlowWithTheFires 23.09.19

Within its genre, 6 out of 10, alas.
Minus two for bugs (I personally did not face, but criticism on the forums a lot) and extremely shitty optimization. Another minus one for the third part, and Artem still can not speak. And minus points for plot holes, which, although slight, but there.

PS IMHO - however, nothing better to come is not going. Cyberpunk not reliant, The Outer Worlds is causing a shitload of fear, Rage and sequels to Dying Light, too, is unlikely... but nothing more interesting for this year I do not remember, but MB forgot something. IMHO, again. :)

A
Azoter 23.09.19

BlowWithTheFires
Met bugs 70 for four chapters + bugs 15 he has achieved (the outputs for the card, skip the script), the animation is still jerky some voice does not match with the lips games!

J
Joker1917 23.09.19

I will not speak about optimization,but the story I really liked.Emotions from Novosibirsk still remains

D
DenRocket 23.09.19

Correction - one of the. For me, the game 9 of 10, but in absentia, as long as all the bugs and shortcomings not corrected by the patch, and to patch and patch need, it enough. Open locations, of course, sometimes boring, mostly due to the lack of simulation of life as it was in Stalker. Although, I feel that a big minus. Here the atmosphere of the game, in itself a separate 10-key deserves)

D
DenRocket 23.09.19

Joker1917
Yes, the ending is generally made to cry, literally. Especially when the scratching on the loaf before the railway tracks. Similar happened to me when Mass Effect 3 was completed)

v
vitalik76 23.09.19

The game is very atmospheric and a strong plot, despite the fact that rail. The ending is very strong (and even not too bad bad feature). Offhand I like the feeling evoked in me a series of games the Witcher, max Payne 2, the first mass effect, the first dragon age. The game is definitely out of my League. As for game of the year... well, first it would be good to read out the entire list. What else is coming out this year from potential applicants? About cyberpunk mentioned here. Something else expected? Then, of course, cyberpunk, if it turns out the way we expect it, may not only prove to be a worthy competitor, but to come out on top.

m
muromez 23.09.19

Wretched bottom...not a parody...but shit...the plot is shit.... I have no words sorry...so many expectations and hopes and all for nothing...I was extremely disappointed.

L
Lavuer 23.09.19

The year has just begun. But even despite this, a remake of re2 is more like the game than the Metro. The game just has a lot of flaws, as the gameplay and technical. The most disappointing OpenWorld and animation characters. Game of the year by default should not have such problems.

d
ded_dimitriy 23.09.19

Yes,for me too, until that came out this year for game of the year pulls only RESIDENT EVIL 2 RE,but not METRO EXODUS.

Z
Zh1VaGo 23.09.19

Play now (the pirates) and the game I to my surprise I went. Enough while Ocala is 5 hours and except as the wooden animation, nothing to complain about, well, maybe more to the stupidity of the AI, but I never really bothered (I play on hard). The weathering is perfect, the voice acting is not bad, especially against the background of the first part, where she was just disgusting (the second was not playing). In General at the moment, looking at the releases of the current year competitors in the game is a couple (Axe and One of us. Is that at the hearing). But the fact that at the end of the year she is in the top 5 will go, I have no doubt. When the incentive will come buy a 100% well or on the plates for the action of the ruble 2.

G
GetJet 23.09.19

LIGHTandDARK4
Tell that to those who actually test stuff, and only have enough money for a game console.

V
Vladimir2012 23.09.19

How can you talk about the game of the year if the year has just begun? And suddenly cyberpunk is suddenly released in the autumn, who knows? Or even some game shots?
Metro technical side is just terrible. What kind of Goti can say, if good optimization and performance is one of the basic parameters for game of the year? But normal only at the extreme, but still not outstanding, though maybe it's because I'm a slave without RTX. High looks worse than LL at maximum speed and it is also worse. The interior seems good, detail is high, but in open spaces is a pain for the eyes. Take the Caspian sea, the distant scenery look very shabby and soap, in a Mad Max wasteland significantly nicer look and he flies at 60fps.
The campaign mode I haven't passed yet but the overall impression is not very good.

L
Listoman 23.09.19

Rather, failure)

A
Alex Hawk 23.09.19

Test on all settings. Even at the minimum salary - 250+ fps, but in certain places (even the beginning) stable friezes on one and a half seconds. In the same moments. So the bucket is not seen. Moreover, the appearance of enemies. Very topic... so optimization even if the game was a masterpiece - don't. And she's far from a masterpiece. From alone cat. scenes I want to vomit.

A
Ashley33 23.09.19

Listoman
well, no, not a failure exactly, but before the game informed her as to Beijing a cancer. Regular game, not even the AAA segment, but rather the bbb. As I said - crafts domestic igrodelov under the American blokbastery. Looks like the film is Defence against the background of the film the Avengers (for example, just compare).