3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blayzz 23.09.19 11:24 am

Game of the year? (Metro Exodus)

Still can't understand why the game is 10 points. The game has a cloud of technical problems, terrible optimization ( I'm on 1070 even at high play normally can not) open world made purely for jackdaws and research it is not interesting, and the plot I would not say that the direct revolutionary.
How much points would put the game?
101 Comments
Sort by:
L
Listoman 23.09.19

Ashley33
Poor graphics, sound, animation, disgusting optimization, lots of bugs, weak story, completely dead open the world, the scandal with the transfer of the game from steam. One atmosphere is not out, quite to failure)

C
Crysis_Net_2 23.09.19

Metro is exactly the game of the year. Even RE2 remake so didn't deliver emotions like Subway. So without a doubt game of the year. Great plot, story, graphics, atmosphere. Bugs in any game at the start, abound..

G
Game Project 23.09.19

5/10 as the game developers from a dead one. But the game is a slag, both in graphics and gameplay and storyline.

D
Dogmit 23.09.19

Game Project
Yes I do not advise to play?

N
Nurp 23.09.19

Strong middle peasants 6/10 for graphics and story. At one time just to cheer. Go again maybe someday you can, but this is not accurate. The game is not just tolerated, shameful bugs could be removed, the time was.

n
nicholas.sire 23.09.19

The game is good, but hardly game of the year.
This year I would put on Japanese games: RE2, Sekiro, DMC... Maybe even by some miracle this year will be Death Stranding)

T
Toxic 23.09.19

7 points. But in fact it is 6. Max. Besides, +1 point here for the fact that the game is kind of like our and here is to support local developers, who finally got to do something good.
But...7 points and point.

f
firmvare 23.09.19

Game of the year...well the year has just begun,plenty of games released already and forget,then it depends what else this year will come out,but the strong emotions I experienced,I would rate at 9 points and that of the emotions,I have almost no bugs,but the game is still raw,even in the alpha versions of these bugs, not all games will see,and then the release version,plus other disadvantages.

f
firmvare 23.09.19

var197825
not only the plot,but the atmosphere,and the gameplay itself is good

K
Kaskad131 23.09.19

set 9
not game of the year(we'll see what happens), but the game will remember for many years (like the Witcher)

B
Blayzz 23.09.19

Kaskad131
Me the second part is more like it)

K
Kaskad131 23.09.19

Blayzz
I on the contrary this is more like it)
just wanted more metro in this series

M
Moron Dark 23.09.19

game of the year will be the apex

B
Blayzz 23.09.19

Kaskad131
Well, Yes; I would add a couple of cities chtoli , where the subway can run, then it would be more interesting.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 23.09.19

Shooter unusual , a lot of new changes.Even hitch between locations under songs Aquarium.

N
Nurp 23.09.19

Game of the year?
Yeah, the game of the Millennium )))))))))))))))))))))))

V
Vinni-Pukh 23.09.19

The plot, atmosphere, characters. That's what makes it game of the year.

y
yurikss 23.09.19

The first game in my life which I pass again.
Not just a second time,and immediately went to the second round.
PY Sy
Who else is re-runs?
Don't get the impression that a level standards have changed in the wedge?
Stuff five times less,quenched with the first shot...
Go as bomgar,nuts, current, first-aid kit missing)

K
Kaskad131 23.09.19

yurikss
I pass the 3rd time
first on normal, then hardcore, now a Ranger (or whatever it is) Again .... one blow from lie about the bullets, and so generally keep quiet... I feel really postapokalipsis

A
Ashley33 23.09.19

Nurp
rather, the game last week - downloaded, completed, forgotten. Prohodnyak, nothing to remember... would be Better if the Stalker did.