3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VioO 23.09.19 11:29 am

Impressions from the first episode(spoilers) (The Walking Dead: The Final Season)

In my opinion,the new season - fire!the first episode was wildly entertaining,creepy and tense.if the remaining episodes will be at the same level,then I think the season finale will be very good.
PS all ega killed Marlon at the end?
87 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kovboy belomor 23.09.19

VioO
I got killed and said I'm shot in the head. Bite Clem and he will kill her as she does.

A
ACDC2406 23.09.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
despoiler the ending)))

V
VioO 23.09.19

by the way,the phrase he says is different,depending on what you are admonished in the beginning of the episode. in my case, he said I didn't hesitate

B
BatmanWayne221 23.09.19

VioO
Campaign at all, it does not change anyway(cecal on utubia,after passing). About the episode, aside from the in-variationist, which again is not and will not, in General, is not bad. It was really atmospheric and just kremovato, again the gameplay is a little diversified. But honestly, I was hoping that seeing Detroit talouzi bold enough and last season will give more choices on kadratnykh meter campaign in vain..

B
BatmanWayne221 23.09.19

ACDC2406
the name of the topic in brackets it is written (spoilers), so.....

K
Kovboy belomor 23.09.19

VioO
The walking man also pushed?

a
ayyrasmus 23.09.19

guys, this is just the BOMB!!111! honestly, the best thing to do teltel ever, IMHO of course

a
ayyrasmus 23.09.19

VioO
me too, and told about the bullet

S
SUPERcherf 23.09.19

how could it be otherwise?

M
Mama Stiflera 23.09.19

Don't know, right, tried to pass the game Clem-cool. All pleased, with anybody did not clash, only threw to zombakov and in the moment with Marlon included serial Rick. BUT at the end of the episode, I was accused of all mortal sins. A. J. became ill, all the rest are terrified of me except the guy leading journal. Where is the logic there, chief?!
P. S. But still, the episode transcripts! Better just New frontier. And the new camera delivers. Really gameplay as such, became even less. But this is Teyla, here all in tears and snot and it's so great!

A
ACDC2406 23.09.19

episode just the bomb))

K
Kovboy belomor 23.09.19

Stifler's Mom
I have so in the wolf for some reason in the fifth episode of the forgotten all my choices.

K
Kovboy belomor 23.09.19

Yes, a woman who stole a van in the first season of knowingly mentioned, I feel among these raiders it.

b
burov77 23.09.19

Lilly will only appear in the second or third episode only.

K
Kovboy belomor 23.09.19

burov77
Where information?

D
D1xeR 23.09.19

1 Episode Top! Most likely all kills A. J. Marlon, what he has to say after that, depends on what you choose at the station when A. J. will find a bullet. I, too, almost with anybody did not clash, paid more attention to A. J., but he still became ill. Looking forward to 2 episodes.

K
Kovboy belomor 23.09.19

D1xeR
And if you do not push a man in a crowd.

a
ayyrasmus 23.09.19

do you have any info, that would be if
Spoilera attack the Marlin in the end? where did A. J. then get a gun?

b
burov77 23.09.19

where Playground even the news was

K
Kovboy belomor 23.09.19

ayyrasmus
Stop he got it, Clem says, but he is a kid who shoots better than you. Listen to the damn good advice and looked at the picture of the fifth episode, but in the course of the late Clementine.