3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VioO 23.09.19 11:29 am

Impressions from the first episode(spoilers) (The Walking Dead: The Final Season)

In my opinion,the new season - fire!the first episode was wildly entertaining,creepy and tense.if the remaining episodes will be at the same level,then I think the season finale will be very good.
PS all ega killed Marlon at the end?
87 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kovboy belomor 23.09.19

But who know what will be for DLC? In the game, the inscription installed DLC, but they are not.

a
ayyrasmus 23.09.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Spoilery as far as I remember the situation from the ending, Marlon takes the gun Ajay and threatened the rest, that is, if you do not try to snatch it from his hands and can shoot a. j. will be nothing..

a
ayyrasmus 23.09.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
probably there because of the available episodes

D
Dias Daulbaev 23.09.19

ayyrasmus
He throws him to the ground.

a
ayyrasmus 23.09.19

Diaz Daulbayev
it is a pity, a pity. I tried the food to give, but AJ I have to sleep on the floor, and in the end still end the same. it really really to influence in any way it is impossible?

D
Dias Daulbaev 23.09.19

ayyrasmus
Any way, in my passing
Spilerman actually confessed all the sins, dropped the gun and begged him to let go, I even chose to release him, but the little black **zdyuk did it anyway.

a
ayyrasmus 23.09.19

Diaz Daulbayev
Oh, sorry. and the food you chose? and how to sleep allowed? I think in General, interactivity 0, knowing tellalov... but I want to believe in variation

D
Dias Daulbaev 23.09.19

ayyrasmus
Polibrasil guy in a zombie, sleep was allowed on the bed, familiarized him with all of zero sense.

a
ayyrasmus 23.09.19

Diaz Daulbayev
okay, okay. the illusion of variability of taltal as usual :\

a
ayyrasmus 23.09.19

Canysin
and this is exactly? whence infa?

D
Dias Daulbaev 23.09.19

Canysin, ayyrasmus
He shoots Ajay and the game will offer to load the last save game. Here is a video

C
Canysin 23.09.19

ayyrasmus
Assumption. I don't pereprohodil, but I can guess.

C
Canysin 23.09.19

Diaz Daulbayev
Ah, Well. I just assumed if I'm allowed to save Marlon.
In principle, Nigger - He's in America Nigga.

F
Flaemus 23.09.19

Again, we belong to a group and destroying it, so all of the parts. Small nigga most annoying part of the episode, trying to re-educate, but in the final cut scene I wanted to break his head with bottle. And as he took the gun that Clem threw far away as he could do it quietly when everyone was watching? After the final scene, when the show elections, something strange, a less positive attitude received from the VI and zed, the rest in terror, while I made friends in all, the conflict was only with Brody, when she learned about the murder of the homeless man with the whiskers, what would I not making friends with everyone, be devoured? But like the episode.

A
Alexam850 23.09.19

What can I say... it is a Pity that such a dialogue was not in the first part. And Clementine was so beautiful, and straight fell in love. Eyes did to her.. they can drown. Like the episode, waiting for either the best season or failure. Or at least at the level of the first.

I
Igorrus 23.09.19

Disappointed! Children's soap drama! I hope they get away from this kindergarten!

p
pashalet 23.09.19

Hem-ka sensitive of tar in this barrel of sweet honeycomb. The first final episode is definitely better than what we showed in the New Frontier. But, alas, this is not a new series so good - and Frontier just very weak and stupid Until the second season - the Final Season obviously does not hold. And to the first he as the moon walk. In the first season was a cool story and the feeling that you affect all. In the second season, it became clear that nonlinearities have no Telltale - but it was interesting to watch how Matures and hardens all beloved Clem. Then Teyla got lazy and made a crappy spin-offs: first, about Michonne, and then about some of Javier's - on-the-go and simplify everything you can. It turned out badly. Final Season - could work on the bugs and a real triumph. It turned out that happened. If you compare with the movie, then:
Walking Dead The Game - great drama, a real Oscar!
Season Two - a strong adventure film
Michonne and A New Frontier - low-cost soap for TV3
The Final Season - teen TV series on Netflix
Clementine returned to the image of dream - girl romantic in the eighth. Planted around the same school with their float, obidkami, Meriniemi pussy and teenage experiences. Phenacyl supposedly free camera free battle - where freedom is again no. The engine is old: the animation is dumb, Clem and AJ walk like a mannequin, transitions between activities - there are pauses. Have not gone away hackneyed templates: type, urgently pick who of the two NPC to say a compliment to one you once loved, and the second was angry. Boring, Telltale! Tired. All it can be - giving the player any real choice. But no... We continue on what is globally not affected, only flipping the picture in a linear comic. In General, it's a standard episode from Telltale, with all the typical cliches - flash a zombie, unexpected attack, a betrayal of the blue, the endless conversations - whose ending is reduced to the same final-template dramatic dilemmas. Add to that a minimum of interactivity and freedom, and only Clem. Nothing more. Here on our nostalgia for it, the authors apparently intend to parasitize all of the following 3 episodes. Well, well, Telltale. Well, well.

b
bcyenjhf 23.09.19

Episode well I went to agrorural. But critics voiced a lot. For example, Game Informer writes.
The game is liked for shocking and difficult decisions, but neither the one nor the other in the opening episode no. The plot is too familiar and predictable. I wonder how will the story of Clementine, but the beginning was weak.
At the moment, any emotion the game is, decisions are made easily, and all the plot twists are easy to predict.
Often you catch yourself thinking that you can predict future events.
It's like when you watch a horror movie and want to scream at the stupid characters Get out of here! but the response options in the dialogues do not permit.
Clementine behaves unnaturally, ignoring the previous obtained experience.
And here is what IGN:
The plot is too slow is gaining momentum.
Almost the entire episode consists of lengthy dialogues, and the battle of the annoyingly monotonous QTE.

b
bcyenjhf 23.09.19

pashalet
As would be ridiculous to expect from this team of nonlinearity. It was not ever in them. And probably never will.
But in General, getting some regulations. Not a masterpiece, but norms. And even without strong mistakes while in newfrontier. Besides a couple of no-no plot twists there are. And against adolescents have nothing. Feelings, snot it is to develop in young people the subject. As storytellers it melodrammi and strong.

p
pashalet 23.09.19

bcyenjhf: How to be funny to expect from this team of nonlinearity. It was not ever in them. So it's about time, damn it! 2018 in the yard, may hare to go to old patterns and with brazen face to feed us with lies Your selection is key, the story will evolve depending on your actions?? Maybe it's time the ass from a chair to tear off and start to work the dough? Especially when the grandmother want for every little epizodik the game separately? Huh? Don't think it's time?;)

And even without strong mistakes while in newfrontier. Oh well) There are mistakes. Offhand, without straining even a dog bite Marlon a Walker's head, their rotten blood fills her full throat, the dog swallows it. The Canon WD is a guaranteed infection! But no, the dog is in order. And I have to elementary logic began to complain about))

Besides a couple of no-no plot twists there are. Yeah. No, alas. Vysosany... finger writer. You are very true quote from a gaming magazine cited way above: Clementine behaves unnaturally, ignoring the previous obtained experience.

And against adolescents have nothing And I don't have. Teenage series could be very cool if the authors are trying. But they don't try. Here's the thing. They are contrary to his own installations all the time! And it's annoying.