3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VioO 23.09.19 11:29 am

Impressions from the first episode(spoilers) (The Walking Dead: The Final Season)

In my opinion,the new season - fire!the first episode was wildly entertaining,creepy and tense.if the remaining episodes will be at the same level,then I think the season finale will be very good.
PS all ega killed Marlon at the end?
87 Comments
Sort by:
p
pashalet 23.09.19

NightHawkreal: by the way I in fact liked at least a little bit to think, and not to poke the button with your middle finger. - No, I'm not even arguing for Telltale it's really a big progress and achievement)) But the garlic-then: we previously showed beautiful, pre-rendered and choreographed battle scene, with the spectacular view where you had to time to react and time to zamknuty Q and E when they flashed on the screen. For adventure it was a good solution.
Now: Clem allowed to move clumsily in a tiny enclosed location, with a view from behind, as if we are in budget acsone a while to do anything particularly impossible. Because it is never the supremely better. No Crouch, no jump, no escape - except by script is impossible. All that is possible - crab gait to retreat from the crowd walking to choose a single zombie and... zamknuty Q or E when they light up on the screen))))

E
Evgeniy Televnoy 23.09.19

Of course no need to explain to the little boy who grew up in the zombie Apocalypse, not a school, University, and not get all rules and morals. like a normal person, that in a head to shoot a ghoul, not a living person that is already unarmed and was going to leave.

N
NightHawkreal 23.09.19

pashalet
Just need to figure out what to press Q or E, I remember two times merged, before I realized that you can not get into close contact, if a zombie or two.

Eugene Televnoy
She was not taught to touch someone else is not only bad. but dangerous.

p
pashalet 23.09.19

NightHawkreal: just need to know what to press Q or E, I remember two times merged, before I realized that you can not get into close contact, if a zombie or two. Well, Yes, I did and wrote. But the algorithm, it is clear that 2 times. And for me personally it was just a replacement for the uncut fight scenes - like action, passing on the pattern. Close to a couple of zombies, pulled one to the side, zamknul button. Ran up to the remaining, and zamknul. Yes, this pseudoword action looks fresh (well, as fresh to the Telltale fresh, of course) for the first time, but then I got bored at even staging, but beautiful and rapid QTE-the squabble of the early units. When the scene in season 2, Clem goes in the forest from zombies and bandit - for me personally, the adrenaline greatly interrupted by these attempts to free action with Clem in the woods near the school - from the final season.

(In General, this situation - as in the style of Telltale. This is from the series: We tell you that your choice will determine the game's plot, but you really only really affects a few remarks and dead-end solutions - which will have no global differences to the game world. So here: Psssst, man! You used to fight for a beautiful script with a series of QTE, and now you run around like in a non-linear RPG - but can't go more than 15 steps, can't jump, Crouch, climb, change and upgrade weapons, and to kill the zombies you'll be just in time to press Q or E.)

She was not taught to touch someone else is not only bad. but dangerous. - And then I immediately thought masterpiece moment with a grenade in the cellar)) Here by the way, is a vivid example of the laziness of the writer. It is clear that he had to create this place of unexpected drama. But seriously - if you are planning to protect your shelter and supplies during your absence, will you do a trap that if anything: smash and supplies, and half of a house? I mean, you're sitting like this:
-Hmmm... I'm a risk to life had collected food, which was enough for me for a few months. But perhaps some traveler will find my caches and try to kidnap her?? What can you do?! Maybe set shotgun with a bell, which directed the room'll be full of lead when you try to open the cellar without me? Or there from under the roof to the thief will drop a mountain of bricks? No, the bullshit... I'm gonna Put a banner with a grenade! Let respiraci here me all to hell, at the same time to the house will gather a crowd of zombies: why not a great plan?)))

b
bcyenjhf 23.09.19

New boevka people are already being stebetsya

N
NightHawkreal 23.09.19

pashalet
Well, there is a fight in the stalls too short, so every step forward, and then from the old QTE he wanted to sleep.

According to the principle - so do not get anyone. )

p
pashalet 23.09.19

NightHawkreal: the principle - so do not get anyone. ) - Rather on the principle of in such scenes, our writer could come up with a dozen more elegant solutions that would create drama, and would look at this convincingly... but we are stupidly lazy! You're still going to buy!)))

k
kolobod 23.09.19

pashalet
traps him is not believable)
zombiefy him too fast
the dog nesanaaca it is not Laura...
brick with a silencer...
Yes, the floor stuff. here at the psychology and facts complete blockage!
*since the Apocalypse 8 years have passed. as zombies still go then? muscle does not rot, not decompose?
*adults Strastnoi immediately, and the boys marlose for 17 years - they are still the third grade, the zombies felled?
*and so fierce terminators guns-cars not got? over the years? so with legs from the chairs and running?
*about the shelter no one know, we pointer cut: lol, about the local school did not know? This is a school X-men?
*for so many years, I use for food the whole neighborhood turned but no one saw... a ninja!
*all Melusine homies own troubles, and they are sharp, not resacralize three sheets? for so many years?
*raiders vkuril that marlisa rag-pussy after draining sisters, but pushed through did not? Aue, gang the word is firmer than peas?
well, the list goes on, too long to list, everything is so

N
NightHawkreal 23.09.19

medieval writing online translation
There is this whole story with the twins is sewn with white thread with only one purpose - that once the leader was a jerk and the group began the chaos.

l
lock10100 23.09.19

medieval writing online translation wrote:
*since the Apocalypse 8 years have passed. as zombies still go then? muscle does not rot, not decompose?
Tetanus disease in which the muscles break bones from the total voltage,ie half-rotten muscles enough strain to move relatively light skeleton?Or just their proteins balsamroot,are mummified.Yes all hni can think of.In any case, we must begin with the question why the fuck would all this happening?People are dying like anything,but in any case refer.The biggest and fundamental Convention game.

b
bcyenjhf 23.09.19

lock10100 wrote:
We must begin with the question why the fuck would all this happening?People are dying like anything,but in any case refer.The biggest and fundamental Convention game.
Game on the universe of the Walking Dead. HMM it is also a comic book and the TV series. In the series given a full explanation. Scientists accidentally released a virus that infected all of humanity. The trigger for the virus is the death of media in the intact brain. This triggers a reaction of turning into a zombie. Corny, but somehow justified. In the game of Teyla is that in the first season, but very briefly. Like all infected and all turn. About the same time Ben tells the group Whether. In the original comics about the reasons of the silent. It's a tough position Kirkman. He didn't want to reveal the suspense that readers think of themselves.

l
lock10100 23.09.19

AGAS. think of something you can!
but that's not up chegoy.
threw clemco forward in time so much that emoboy climbed from the cradle and the cannon goes
OK, th...
but at least explain how geeks are not decomposed over the years, mold and lime honey?
think of any explanation, it's easy!
no, FSUs... we taltal, we put on the study of the world

again the age of klamkin? with him-then what?
she's the face not more than 16...
in the second episode was not less than 12...
goes the black 4?
but he is a healthy guy in the nuts merchandised so that he bent, and with gun squirrel's eye bags?
and looks like a 4 on all 10?
do not make laugh my Slippers...
Teyla just do not care to have at it, $$$ was in your eyes
And James Cameron had to tell me the ingredients liquid metal T1000?Or at least how did Skynet thought of these,almost extraterrestrial technology?
Partly,of course,you're right about I would like to find out more...but there are simple frames,even in such a cool form of entertainment like video games.
Let's just watch the story,characters,feel, and liability choice,and to discuss psychological,not technical issues.)I would like to.)
But your text makes twist,of course.))

k
kolobod 23.09.19

lock10100 wrote:
And James Cameron had to tell me the ingredients liquid metal T1000?
so Cameron's all so wow with a plot that conventions put
sit and be... well, wassssup!! Holy shit!! and then what?
the plot is sluggish as the pod impotent and predictable to work through put
klamki all cardboard
at the end turn around and begin to dramatically stir up drama, crooked, askew I do not care just a tragedy
marlose kind had begun to disclose, but lazily began, scored, poured...
and inconsistencies here eye cut not because they are, so to hell with them...
and because the story drags and the characters are not flying... that's trouble

difficult kids! years growing up among the zombies! without adults! consider: wild!
back from a hard bloody fight... and as they RUB together?
*today you good job clementines! on 5 with plus, good for you
*so thank you, you are too badass
*and you violettochka didn't try hard enough, you three, you can do better
WHAT IS THIS SOMETHING??! it's the Apocalypse or briefing the sell retail stores?

or these games in question... in wild-Teens we...
*please tell me whether you have a boyfriend?
*/all of these/ fuuu... how inappropriate
*/klemke/ owski, no, I wouldn't think...
Yes, it's a no brainer that a guy from Montreal asked, like this:
*you conductive screw, or after dinner? dude how are you about chpok?
*/all around/ lol, burn, let's live here!!
*/and klemka in response/ in the balls and then an hour no one Ho?
in such a dialogue, I might have believed)))

why in the same first season of the Persians scoring with nature, even passing
fucking Larry with 5 minutes of screen time was memorable for more than the whole local Caudle
you could also do that to you, huh? and though it was what prikopat, finally really didn't want
AND HERE YOU WANT!! AND BOMBS
you know, at my sheet))))))))

b
bcyenjhf 23.09.19

Transcripts. Neighing. Catch +

l
lock10100 23.09.19

medieval writing online translation,buddy,first, I Express my opinion about the above text.As written by the girl above - I agree,neighing for sure!!!!)))
Now, consider this:
at the end turn around and begin to dramatically stir up drama, crooked, askew I do not care just a tragedy
Yes.Is crooked,stupid,sometimes even pointless,but I don't think you need direct-to-ground with the roots when you have your mouth open.They said so (WMS smoked,don't know),but I have.we have.
marlose kind had begun to disclose, but lazily began, scored, poured...
This seems to be true,but we haven't played to the end,right?)
and because the story drags and the characters are not flying... that's trouble
This Clem is pulling?You?Can totally charismatic Kenny drags?If you search (perhaps not necessary) to find the Persians can...
difficult kids! years growing up among the zombies! without adults! consider: wild!
back from a hard bloody fight... and as they RUB together?
*today you good job clementines! on 5 with plus, good for you
*so thank you, you are too badass
*and you violettochka didn't try hard enough, you three, you can do better
WHAT IS THIS SOMETHING??! it's the Apocalypse or briefing the sell retail stores?
This paragraph will be omitted because not even know what to say =\
or these games in question... in wild-Teens we...
*please tell me whether you have a boyfriend?
*/all of these/ fuuu... how inappropriate
*/klemke/ owski, no, I wouldn't think...
Yes, it's a no brainer that a guy from Montreal asked, like this:
*you conductive screw, or after dinner? dude how are you about chpok?
*/all around/ lol, burn, let's live here!!
*/and klemka in response/ in the balls and then an hour no one Ho?
in such a dialogue, I might have believed)))
Here's absolutno agree!I do believe that Clem should at least give birth to leave such cool genes to the world.And again in the third part she got her period,so everything is there exactly.
why in the same first season of the Persians scoring with nature, even passing
fucking Larry with 5 minutes of screen time was memorable for more than the whole local Caudle
you could also do that to you, huh? and though it was what prikopat, finally really didn't want
AND HERE YOU WANT!! AND BOMBS
you know, at my sheet))))))))
Maybe because it was a shock?I don't know,as if your thoughts get to be...Pevruyu episode is a masterpiece.The second masterpiece in the square,it showed the formation of at least one of the best survivalist - Klementyevna becomes a Valkyrie just ... Conventions a La her 14 times saved generally swim away.
It is not clear why they made the series where they were supposed to be the whole story?Change Waroeng DS for their permanent death-that's the reason why we barely remember.
PS But I don't care anymore,because I thought before that the steeper the Borderlands Tales ot nothing at all,And then I decided to play this game a miracle.So, my friend.,medieval writing online translation,I'm not so looking into the problems you described how watching the film-the story-drama.

k
kolobod 23.09.19

lock10100 wrote: Is Clem drags?You?Can totally charismatic Kenny drags?
HEU-HEU, if you do not understand, I is about the start of the finale, and not about the whole series
all cardboard Persians finals only clemco cool, because it is always cool
even when she got neutered plural in a squalid frontier, it all made
1-2 season claims 0, this is a brilliant heimuli... each in its own
lock10100 wrote: Yes.Is crooked,stupid,sometimes even pointless,but I don't think you need direct-to-ground with the roots when you have your mouth open.They said so (WMS smoked,don't know),but I have.we have.
whoa-whoa, no! should not be stupid-crooked-awkward! it's a bullshit excuse... don't do this, bro...
Teyla we sell is not the first game, they know all their mistakes, and they were ALL correct here are meaning the shit they shit in the frontier right and left, like a bull during diarrhea...
this is the FINAL damn it!
if you sell people great and final cult in the narrow circles )) games, drive quality and not just drive...
and the storytellers have become lazy in the territory, lost the shore!
che, people shaval michonne? shaval frontier? well figley try something? and then shavayut
we named *unexpected* drama will have in the end... sucked from the finger... but that looked cool and Vnezapno!
and truncated, success is guaranteed
but fuck... when parts don't work when the Persians do not think through, people don't believe you
and at the end of the current episodica such all sharp-bold I personally do not believe, because that's bullshit
if marlisa a ghoul and a pussy that small girls put at the mercy... and lied then everything recklessly, kid ten eyes Ssali about sisters who bullied brodka...
how is it that he is the defender for the Druganov harnessed with the zombies to fight out in front of everyone?
he's such a pussy and cowardly nature, as it is put: have behind hiding in the warmth to sit on the other zombies to throw, and not get involved himself in the fight...
or energiteknik that snot begged clemco I refused to marlose to apologize, ran, trudged as he is good, tasty, warm and cozy, friends started with all right and left...
but Teyla gave the command to shoot because we needed a dramatic finale... and a little child for no reason is stupid knocks pose no threats already dude... out of the blue... because in the scenario as written and everything!
and Teyla cinicnnati care about what it does not fit, no way, it's stupid, unnatural... they just need to model the right scenes in the right place!
and the fact that it is not in the nature of their Persian... and do not care, gets picked up, we have a tragedy!
no, guys, this is not the case...

N
NightHawkreal 23.09.19

Have a small cunning plan - soaked competitor, Clem will now be the main and they all buns. Accurately managed from Kenny to pick up. ))

k
kolobod 23.09.19

NightHawkreal :))))
Yes, sir!

N
NightHawkreal 23.09.19

By the way. has anyone found all the items for the room? I do not have something similar to the skull of the lizard.

N
NightHawkreal 23.09.19

Found. Obviously this is a subtle hint where I had to go.