3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
opostol123 21.02.20 02:00 pm

Which DLC is best? (Mass Effect 2)

Write which plugin was the best I loved the last DLC here there story unlike the main just super it the story itself and not its frills full drama with a heavy heart
227 Comments
Sort by:
G
GR75X-DREDNOUT 21.02.20

Coming soon DLC that will allow penny to join. I was mildly surprised by how the character has changed from 1 part. And most importantly it doesn't matter whether you were a Paragon or a renegade in part 1, she still kind of weird getting

b
brazil 21.02.20

Coming soon DLC that will allow penny to join
Who said that? While it is known that liara will go to DLS self-Persian and the team will not join.

H
HTP 21.02.20

Something you are all dreaming. That's when you see all the DLC for Mass Effect 2, then decide which one is better.

C
Curity 21.02.20

Who said that? While it is known that liara will go to DLS self-Persian and the team will not join.
Developed on the forum social.bioware.com said. And that at the moment, was whether to return it permanently, or only as temporary party members. And the issue of the overabundance of biotical in the team Shep could be a choice between Samara/Morinth and Penny.

Something you are all dreaming. That's when you see all the DLC for Mass Effect 2, then decide which one is better.
For any Lariana can be nothing better DLC, return it back :)

b
brazil 21.02.20

Oiglane
After the release Kasumi was saying that fighters will no longer be, no place ( like cutting Chelsea put up a sign no vacancy). Ie the game was designed for 12 fighters and no more. To remove from the team of Samara/Morinth stupid idea (throw Jack and I would have about it is not remembered), they are great fighters, and Samara really 2 missions (employment and loalhost) and a good set of skills and weapons. The penny could be taken instead of Kasumi or Zayed Massani, because they are additional, but not essential.
To take sane not have the Penny, the same is good enough (which is crazy good), to start it needs to be cured, and then think about employment.

C
Curity 21.02.20

To take sane not have the Penny, the same is good enough (which is crazy good), to start it needs to be cured, and then think about employment.
This... at least You understand one hit, maggot?..
Liara is everything. Don't you dare talk about her like that!

C
Chronic-rap 21.02.20

Don't you dare talk about her like that!
And what will happen? In ME2 it really is slightly obsessed, don't deny it )

Here the idea is that it holds nothing other than murder Facilitator. And it could be a mission for loyalty, if it was included in the main part. Developers know better.

C
Curity 21.02.20

Here the idea is that it holds nothing other than murder Facilitator. And it could be a mission for loyalty, if it was included in the main part.

Initially, it was. The penny was removed later, before the release, as well as pushed back the emergence of the Legion. For anoeta some of the developers (we will not point a finger) would cost to neuter... But the main thing is that it will return.

H
HTP 21.02.20

Liara is not insane, she just set a goal, to kill the Middleman in whatever was and come to grips with its implementation.

b
brazil 21.02.20

HTP
liara kept to himself (she's fully immersed in their emotional experiences), she is depressive, and not a deliberate logical actions (she can't make appropriate decisions (excessive cruelty to all opponents)). such a partner can easily screw up, she lives one revenge, which veiled her eyes, it greatly hinders to do other things, it will always use violence instead of thoughtful and responsible action.

H
HTP 21.02.20

Class I would like that!

H
HTP 21.02.20

To be a revenge by using excessive violence to all opponents.

C
Curity 21.02.20

brazil
Liara could easily control yourself, your actions, but not emotions. She doesn't overwhelm. In addition, for me PERSONALLY (!) all the missions once a side, I would have conversations with it xD

M
Mass.. 21.02.20

Oiglane But I am afraid that again will make shkolote PIV-Pav Bada-boom and three lines of dialogue Hello,how are you,goodbye.

n
noggenfogger 21.02.20

I did the entire game pass - using excessive violence to all enemies =0 If Liara has at least half of my cruelty, then one can only sympathize with Gray Mediator and its protection.

C
Curity 21.02.20

Mass..
If they do, they will tear on the British flag to their canadian fans. In addition, Iarovenko club in the social sphere biovars four members of the Studio... I Think they just affect :)

G
Garrus-1994 21.02.20

Developed on the forum social.bioware.com said. And that at the moment, was whether to return it permanently, or only as temporary party members. And the issue of the overabundance of biotical in the team Shep could be a choice between Samara/Morinth and Penny.
well, Nitsche direct nonsense good, give a reference where that is discussed, not on the website itself, a forum where this is discussed? this will never happen to Persian from DLTS'll slide instead of the Persian, especially instead of Samara, Samara for biotic skills for the penny better, well, she's smarter than her.
Liara is everything.
yeah, me 1 after garrus and Tali:), me 2 everything that mordin without it would nifiga not work:), liara will be the current me 3, that's where it can be will be in command take?) I have nothing against the Penny, the perfect pers, it is pleasant to communicate, a novel in me 1 was with her, but if she's not in the main squad, then it will not be as you say:)

b
brazil 21.02.20

Oiglane
From the Penny main thing is not the cruelty itself, but rather the fact that she snapped. Ie. if you met a criminal and was cruel to him, but it was for that is one thing. But not adequate cruelty is quite another matter. From the Penny missing the sight and the apparent obsession that is bad for business.

P
Porter92 21.02.20

yeah, me 1 after garrus and Tali:), me 2 everything that mordin without it would nifiga not work:)
And in ME1 couldn't have done it without the Penny.

b
brazil 21.02.20

Shepard-Commander
In МЕ1 needed a Hoist that would Sarena outlawed, become a range and start with the storyline (Noveriya, Feros and search for the Penny), but then Liara.