3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
opostol123 21.02.20 02:00 pm

Which DLC is best? (Mass Effect 2)

Write which plugin was the best I loved the last DLC here there story unlike the main just super it the story itself and not its frills full drama with a heavy heart
227 Comments
Sort by:
G
GARzo 21.02.20

vsVLADvs
how is it you have not seen? everyone looked and it's not! just where the flow of traffic similar to me like in the pursuit of Azari

I think to feed a couple of plot additions before ME 3 will be at the finish line

D
Dr.Kostet 21.02.20

The best DLC is the one that's not out yet... ))

D
Dark Andrew 21.02.20

Lair of the Shadow Broker is the best dlc.

R
RALMAS 21.02.20

Lair of the Shadow Broker and Overlord like that...

V
Vladik_11 21.02.20

GARzo
everyone looked and it's not!
This is a hint that I'm the worst one?:)

a
artemik331 21.02.20

last

R
RALMAS 21.02.20

vsVLADvs
Probably not at all. :)
I watched the Fifth element, the traffic of course on the number of similar but not the cars.

H
Heni Reni 21.02.20

Overlord and with the Penny and Gray intermediary best.

K
Kelevrus 21.02.20

Lair of the Shadow Broker is the best DLC

vsVLADvs
The affair will continue if not in the next DLC
Who's ever gonna give, here, at least, with Kaidan/Ashley has decided to...

G
Garrus-1994 21.02.20

Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC is the best

H
Harbinger265 21.02.20

Garrus-1994
Didn't you already say that?

b
brazilium 21.02.20

As they say the best DLS that's not out yet, but for now the defeat of the grey mediator out of the competition.

Y
Yura2010 21.02.20

Lair of the Shadow Broker and Overlord

K
KuliSaN 21.02.20

Юра2010
Fully agree

J
John Lokk 21.02.20

Yeah Eptit new year on 2 Normandy or in the Citadel.)))

b
brazilium 21.02.20

Eptit
Something will be released after the release of ME2 on PS3. Promise that this will be the comic Genesis, for the creation of a legend GG event-based МЕ1, i.e. shepherd needs a new past can be created without passing МЕ1.

T
Threat to Society 21.02.20

opostol123

I really liked the last DLC here there story unlike the main just super it the story itself and not its frills full drama with a heavy heart

Books chtol learn to read. This talentless piece of the cliches you drama with a heavy heart. All the DLC crap (and the game itself is slightly better). But it stinks less than all perhaps Lair of the Shadow Broker, Yes.

J
John Lokk 21.02.20

Eptit Yes, unlikely something else will release a thorough. Razrabotciki vengeance do Mass Effect 3.

In fact, Lair of the Shadow Broker just a play on nostalgia from the first Mass Effect. And in Mass Effect 2 is where there are many.

MetalEagle and you'd like something else? Cliche is used everywhere in the movie for example and people are watching. Just have some talent to present even the old nice and obvious, while others are just stupid to steal other people's ideas so use clichés.

About the other DLC in General can not speak. Overlord with the plot of the three lines is clearly no match for Lair of the Shadow Broker.

b
brazilium 21.02.20

MetalEagle
All the main dramatic scenes described by Shakespeare. And all the other stories are just variations on a theme. You read fiction Heinlein, Isaac Asimov, Alfred van Vogt, then the whole of modern fiction will be boring for you, because somewhere you know about this already read. Now audience take entertainment productions and all the ideas are taken from past works.

J
John Lokk 21.02.20

Eptit well, I wonder who it will be and when it will release? After all, if you consider that Mass Effect 3 comes out at the end of 2011, the time they have very little. Except that in the spring of its release.