3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
opostol123 21.02.20 02:00 pm

Which DLC is best? (Mass Effect 2)

Write which plugin was the best I loved the last DLC here there story unlike the main just super it the story itself and not its frills full drama with a heavy heart
227 Comments
Sort by:
P
Porter92 21.02.20

brazil
All the evidence against Sarena was recorded on uni-tool, Tali. Even if she hadn't survived, Shepard would have received interesting information. But without the Penny Shepard would never have learned that the channel is Close. In my opinion it is obvious that from the point of view of the story of liara's the only indispensable character in ME1, just like Mordin and Miranda in ME2.

b
brazil 21.02.20

Shepard-Commander
Feel relaxed, in МЕ1 have a story if you don't perform a number of actions, then the Penny will not help. Same thing in ME2. In any case Shepard needs a squad with the spices, without them the game will not do that.

P
Porter92 21.02.20

Feel relaxed, in МЕ1 have a story if you don't perform a number of actions, then the Penny will not help.
Well it's obvious, I just noticed that garrus-1994 in my opinion is wrong, claiming that Tali and Garrus are more useful for the Penny. I'm not a fan of the Penny, so that from the coming DLC is not much waiting.

C
Curity 21.02.20

Shepard-Commander
Yes, the plot continues, if you do not take the Penny to the team. But the plot, anyway? However, pleasing an adequate response to my posts.

brazil
garrus-1994
And you heretics, waiting for the Exterminatus. If you don'T like Liara said once enough is enough. To engage in trolling, especially in such an aggressive manner is not necessary. If I don't stick from Garrus and Tali, I politely say that they are wonderful characters and all should live together. Take an example.

Kill Mutant.
Burn Heretic \it just applies to you
Purge the Unclean \and this is, perhaps, too.

C
Curity 21.02.20

to Persian from DLTS'll slide instead of the Persian,
Delusional. Liara is one of the main plot of the Persians of the franchise O. o Without it, in principle, could not be ME2 XA But without Samara - full.

H
Harbinger265 21.02.20

Liara would not survive an alteration to game mechanics of ME2. IMHO.

G
Garrus-1994 21.02.20

I politely say that they are wonderful characters and all should live together.
listen I have something bad to say about the penny, huh? I didn't say anything bad about it), or you don't like that Samara is better for the penny, but am I not right?
Delusional. Liara is one of the main plot of the Persians of the franchise O. o Without it, in principle, could not be ME2
CDM, you breccia nonsense:) no Mordina couldn't be me 2, this your post we can say that a lot of people are not the main Persians, if liara is so important, well it is not in the main squad? and some Jack basically? well, more important garrus, Tali and Jacob, because they have upgrades for the Normandy that are important to be a suicide mission:)

G
Garrus-1994 21.02.20

what garrus-1994 in my opinion is wrong, claiming that Tali and Garrus are more useful for the Penny.
well I was wrong, in the me 1 liara I'd say the most important Persian, since she was an expert on the Protheans, it's pretty necessary, but garrus and Tali were still veterans of the series, so they are very important in the ME series, I think it's stupid to discuss that Tali and garrus are not important in the me series, if not, they are so important they would be removed, like the penny, Ashley\cayden, there may be about them would create a current DLTS:)

C
Curity 21.02.20

CDM, you breccia nonsense:)
No, you're really stupid. The plot of ME2 is tied to what events? On the death of Shepard and his subsequent recovery. Shepard who found know?.. And who people the Shadow Broker was robbed, you know??? And who the Cerberus gave KNOW???

so if the penny is so important, well it is not in the main squad?
She was. Just changed the plot to those who МЕ1 not played, still understand everything. Ray once mentioned about it in his blog and in office interviews (even on PG several times the news is put).

Topic closed, further srach/discussion only in BOS.

N
Novyy polzovatel 21.02.20

All the dlc is good. And guns, and Bronius, and Kasumi with Zayed, and a bunch of new places and planets, the Hammer..

b
brazil 21.02.20

Oiglane
Yes, I'm in shock, the students of upper education received, and there is inadequate response. Liara went crazy not because of the body of Shepard. It should be treated. A perfect example in the game, it would only kill someone no matter what set he is guilty or not. What will happen in the DLS? Again randomly peregrinate a lot of people? Here funny thing is: the list is 4 characters, they must be destroyed. Last one and the grey mediator. BU-ha-ha.

PS.
Liara in МЕ1 I liked it better than Tali. But in ME2 the Penny, you just need to treat her severe mental disorder.

R
Raelsveg 21.02.20

I really like the DLC with Kasumi (especially the mission on her loyalty and PP Cicada) and Master.

V
Vladik_11 21.02.20

Best DLC at the moment - lair of the Grey Mediator.

C
Curity 21.02.20

brazil
Treat not the Penny, but you Karrusel napara need.
PY.Sy. Srach in a PM, not here.

D
Dr.Kostet 21.02.20

Best DLC at the moment - lair of the Grey Mediator.

Sure! Because, the big and rich! And I personally, all the DLC is happy!

b
brazil 21.02.20

Oiglane
Have you forgotten about your fans ' attacks are not adequacy? If the Penny on the face of the signs of a mental disorder, then this is not where you not get away. Look at the Penny from МЕ1 and compare it with the Penny from ME2, can not see the difference? Fortunately after DLS Liara looks much better, but if you haven't noticed, I recommend to remove pink glasses larafan.

V
Vladik_11 21.02.20

Dr. What does
Well, me and Lord like. That's just these 2 normal. For me: mission to Hammer about. Is that mini-mini-DLC - Take the Hammer would be, it would be better. And the next global DLC would go with this machine (not all the DLC of course).

V
Vladik_11 21.02.20

Oiglane
I'm sorry, but brazil is right. Over these 2 years, SP really put pressure on the Penny. In the end, she has mental problems, however small. If you compare the Penny 1 and part 2, it is, as brazil said - the difference is visible on the face. BUT! To treat it is not necessary. You can just go through psychological training. And it is better to be close to her shepherd.

PS No, I am not a traitor, the facts are the facts.

G
GARzo 21.02.20

Grey best realtor, gives you the opportunity to continue the affair with the penny and to fly on Illium in aerocare, as in the movie the fifth element direct

V
Vladik_11 21.02.20

GARzo
Well, Fifth element I have not looked, but I know that there also in the future and there are also aerocare. :) And Yes, I agree, lair of the Grey Mediator - best DLC at the moment. But I don't think it's the latter. The affair will continue if not in the next DLC, it's ME 3.