3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gendolfas 27.02.20 12:34 pm

Faction in the Empire (Empire: Total War)

Write here everything related to factions. What are you going to play, what is expected of them, what are the features (units, buildings, etc.) and every forecast on this subject. The theme speaks for itself. ;]
P. S If you can, write why you choose any faction.
109 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gendalf-golkiper 27.02.20

expect factions: that ini will all be different and each are very special buildings, units, etc.

M
Mr.SharkK 27.02.20

Going to play for England, France and the Russian Empire.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.02.20

developed say that there will be a small playable factions, which is a pity, that in rome, in medieval, I liked to play for a small weak faction and make them a huge Empire

V
Valik0_ 27.02.20

I'm sorry sho lost a lot of countries like Byzantium... I'll be looking forward to mods Schaub more playable countries.

G

so to unlock probably will be like in the previous parts

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.02.20

Hopefully, we were playing for the Pope and the Mongols in medieval 2, and empire will be.

D
Dimon NEW 27.02.20

so surely there will be mods which implement all this :)

G

true, but all the same it is better:)

p
petja5 27.02.20

Why just? To start with big factions you can play, learn the game.
By the way, judging by the screenshots, Russia got the brown color... do not like?

G
Gendolfas 27.02.20

petja5 the Earth? ;]

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.02.20

Previously the interest was just to play for a weak country, a powerful nation to play is not difficult, but to try to play in rome in Numidia or medival for Poland, so it was a real drive.

p
petja5 27.02.20

Gendolfas
:) Most of what it can... don't care about. :) Strangely, the uniforms of soldiers like the green and the color power brown. With a fright?

s
spaike 27.02.20

petja5

With the fact that at that time the uniform was mostly green, and think what will happen if the historicity of the units in the colors of the faction wear?) But, in General, to play more interesting for small. GOS, but vsetki RI forever - and that says it all)

G
Gendolfas 27.02.20

He spaike about the color of power rather than units asked. petja5 hav*about? ;]

s
spaike 27.02.20

stupid , but what color do you think suitable for Russia?

G
Gendolfas 27.02.20

spaike, green. Because, as you rightly said - the uniforms of the units was green. And at what here the sides brown I don't know. Maybe something with serfdom...

s
spaike 27.02.20

Not brown - at BEAR )))) vodka, ushanka hats, etc....
It's a shame that that developed as I think RI is not particularly spend time((( hope that modders quickly all perawat . And green now the Ottomans), I personally will immediately RI painted in Roman colours (Moscow the third Rome stuff))))) and the Turks will spread)))

G
Gendolfas 27.02.20

spaike +1 ;]

K
Karnaj 27.02.20

spaike, just green is the most nepodhodyaschee for Russia, because it is the color of Islam (and therefore of the Ottoman Empire - green), but why brown I don't know...the Way in fashion Ogniem i Mieczem Total War to Rome in the tsardom of Muscovy is also why it was brown

K
Karnaj 27.02.20

Personally, I before thinking which faction to play need to know a complete list of them, including aicrime, because I, like Gtndalf-golkiper, I think they can be unlocked, I'm sure.Anyone knows FULL list of factions please write it here, thanks in advance:)