3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gendolfas 27.02.20 12:34 pm

Faction in the Empire (Empire: Total War)

Write here everything related to factions. What are you going to play, what is expected of them, what are the features (units, buildings, etc.) and every forecast on this subject. The theme speaks for itself. ;]
P. S If you can, write why you choose any faction.
109 Comments
Sort by:
P
Poddatyy 27.02.20

I only opened a fraction Hex-editor, and changes were made to the ESF Editor.

G
Gendalf-golkiper 27.02.20

Screwy
Thank you,downloaded all and found!While the factions have are all open, right now, edit units, and then the conditions will do.

S
Salis 27.02.20

I once wrote that the Yankees will not play.They say play for the Ottoman Empire and the Russian Empire. But decided to check (many complained) plow whether the Struggle for independence on the first part. Naturally, the game blagopoluchno flew( was looking for a treatment is found. And ... was involved, was for the Yankees in their campaign. He wasn't expecting.
Now, ahead of the Turks.
And by the way, beginners are better on the Americans to start the game. There are all well explain. And then I have a friend for the first time in Total War I decided to play and has cut campaign - the move is not understood and stopped playing. So.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.02.20

The beginning of the us campaign - training, gradually explain and introduce new elements, literally holding your hand. I hated teaching in Rome, will not pass the training, though good, but boring, will not play, and I wanted the battle to begin.

C
Cuba 27.02.20

Have! and I for melchiorite play!!! klasss, a lot of allies!!!!

26sergy 27.02.20

comrades, when prosodic parent company, the other faction otkryvayutsya or not? and that seems to be passed, and the faction all the same

G

no, don't open, it is necessary to open

S
Saladin-sult-an 27.02.20

Screwy: Maybe we are different editors, I yuzayu Darius Toolkit Preview from the website imperiall.1bb.ru/index.php?showtopic=3967 I'm fine opens, edits and saves. There's a set of tools and a bunch of splints, what to do...
Don't know, Screwy, tried to download from this address, but I understand that you first need to jump to enter the figures shown on the picture, but the trouble is that the picture-no (something I don't see her), tried to use Show other figures, still not helping! What are they doing?
PS ESF Editor is Darius Toolkit?

E
ERHater 27.02.20

For the Netherlands very much - I fought really only the pirates (captured two of their Islands, how they ended). More for territory war was not necessary, I simply bought!
Pros: the most Advantageous strategic location at the beginning - there is a colony in all 3 parts of the world. Thanks to them you can capture almost all outlets with no one fighting. Strong allies that can help you not to fear a surprise attack. Territory not at war, and we buy, so a large army is not needed.
Cons: the initial area is small - there is nowhere to place additional colleges also in the beginning there is no forges, no they will not work a whole bunch of technologies.
Every 2-3 stroke bought new protectorate or territory (after 1740).

P
Poddatyy 27.02.20

Saladin-sult-an Yes. I'll try to upload to the site. And send you on soap.

N
Nevermore 27.02.20

for me as for the Swedes to play it is easier to start than Russia at the moment for them to pass)

S
Saladin-sult-an 27.02.20

NEVERMORE, of course, the Swedes and Poles, in my opinion, generally the initial position - the chocolate! And here in Russian... Not before you know - Dagestan with Georgia, rod, and soon Carl allies declares war, the Ottomans and Crimea. But it is difficult to judge the abilities of the General, never experienced defeat, because success is how high you went after the fallen. :))) If not lazy, and good at thinking, then after 8 or 9 moves without declaring war (they declare), and 5-6 additional regions to control, then to string up and after 5-6 moves (so quietly, without religious riots) and in Constantinople (that is to say Istanbul) Orthodoxy to return, vyper Turks back and the world with them (for a while :) enter), and then roll yourself where you want, even conquer India, even America, a competent economy through a dozen moves and a good profit will.

k
krevetkoo 27.02.20

but where a faction of pirates and them as something to be learned , and that
to play for the Netherlands without trade routes difficult !!!

s
sanchousgoblin 27.02.20

krevetkoo
Pirates in the Caribbean sea. Two island provinces from them. Grab a snap.

k
krevetkoo 27.02.20

and they have there an army there ?

G

Yes, but small

s
sanchousgoblin 27.02.20

They only have two types of troops. Cavalry there. :)

k
krevetkoo 27.02.20

in the first city I have them almost all the line infantry shoot then
the remnants of the crowd merged in my system was flooded and when my line
fought the filibusters I have 2 first half lines and so from two sides I beat them , and in the second city there is a huge army sitting 0_0 from Europe the army do not want to take ( to drown ) and all my armies
in addition to lines drowned on the way because of the huge pirate fleet :(
only my veteran line on pirate island dug
and are unable to sail a fleet which they were transported, too, went to the bottom :(

d
deretx 27.02.20

Hey all I'm new here!!!tell me what do you mean factions and AI?it!!???thanks in advance!!!!

G
Gendolfas 27.02.20

Fraction of the nation or the state. AI game intelligence. But generally just advise you to read the FAQ. ;]