3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gendolfas 27.02.20 12:34 pm

Faction in the Empire (Empire: Total War)

Write here everything related to factions. What are you going to play, what is expected of them, what are the features (units, buildings, etc.) and every forecast on this subject. The theme speaks for itself. ;]
P. S If you can, write why you choose any faction.
109 Comments
Sort by:
K
Karnaj 27.02.20

Sorry, found a list in another topic.Of play I'll play for the Ottoman Empire, and unplayed, the Safavids (like the Eastern faction, Oh how I enjoy), And even if developed have not spent a lot of time in the Russian Empire, just to prognozirovat it like in Medieval II, they could not, because under Peter I, she played a much bigger role than many other factions.

r
renzakukken 27.02.20

in Civilization from Russia, too brown...

G
Gendolfas 27.02.20

Probably a common color for strategies. (although the example in Imperial Glory the color of the Russian Empire - green) But why brown?

K
Karnaj 27.02.20

No, not in all games, Rise of Nations, for example purple, but enough about that, what's the difference, it's not in color

Z
Zenys1 27.02.20

I agree with you Karnaj importantly interested to play it

m
mikeris 27.02.20

original factions:
* The Kingdom
* Kingdom Of Prussia
* The Kingdom Of France
* Spanish Empire
* The Russian Empire
* Rzeczpospolita
* The Kingdom Of Sweden
* The Ottoman Empire
* The Republic Of The United Provinces
In Austria
* The Maratha state
* US
May open others!

S
Salis 27.02.20

For the Ottoman Empire! Then for the Russian! The Yankees will not play.

M
Mafia473 27.02.20

EP you. Rzeczpospolita did!!! The Duc well house my home. Of course for her.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.02.20

Does anyone know what of the Republic of the United provinces?

G
Gendalf-golkiper 27.02.20

if I remember correctly, it is either SV.The Roman Empire, or the Netherlands

S
Salian 27.02.20

Netherlands

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.02.20

Gendalf-golkiper
DonVinchenzo
Thank you, I on the history of the Netherlands don't know anything, I only know about this period was in the Netherlands there were some rebels, like called ragged, but they seem to be broke.

s
sanchousgoblin 27.02.20

Judging by the screenshots, the countries on the map of Europe alone are sufficient. Surely you can play for each.

G
Gendolfas 27.02.20

S. A. V. E. I. G., mostly is famous in United Kingdom republics - a large merchant fleet. Warships they were simply unable to build, due to the fact that large ships more tonnage. And as we know the coast of this Kingdom - not very deep water.

s
shadis77 27.02.20

People, something I don't see USA in the key factions :-( Maybe because I failed the scenario, the road to independence? By the way, anyone knows how to open the other faction? Prompt

P
PMD 27.02.20

OMG, according to the developers, Peter I in 1700 was 16 years old.... By the way, I'm the one who Russian flag is absolutely not like? All countries flags as flags, and we have 2 in one, neither fish nor fowl.

T
Toni Soprano 27.02.20

People I don't know if there's a time limit ?

m
mr.epox 27.02.20

First: a variant on the theme why, brown RI - but supposedly because we have for centuries, the people live by agriculture, and our land is a huge Mother brown )))))))))))))))))))))

Second, About the Russian flag... This flag was mistakenly placed in this era, in fact, it is the flag of the Russian Empire for private use. It was introduced with the beginning of the First world war in 1914 to raise the patriotism of the population in a special circular of the Ministry of foreign Affairs. The symbolism of the flag emphasized the unity of the king (the standard of the Emperor) with the people (tricolor). Here is the link if anyone interested: http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Файл:Russian_Empire_1914_17.svg

Third: Play will begin for France, as it respected the French state in those years, besides they have colonies, and therefore studying this aspect of the game )))) Then I'll play for the Ottomans is interesting, there is geopolitics were complex and the units are interesting... and finally, for the Power for our! Will show you infidels get off mother, and Europe where we have a chance!

G
Gendalf-golkiper 27.02.20

no one yet knows how to unlock the other factions?
I was looking for, but nothing like the descr_strat not found

s
shadis77 27.02.20

Gendalf-golkiper the same crap :-(((