3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
silence_is_screaming 27.02.20 12:47 pm

Impressions of the game (Project CARS)

The first impression from the final version, as builds don't play it on the keyboard. Joystick or steering wheel so ask for the hands. Go - karting is generally a perversion on the keyboard. Graphic design is really on top. Cars, tracks, damage, effects, great. Have the joystick from box to get. With him also Shift 2 has passed, and feel that without it this time does not do :(
88 Comments
Sort by:
r
real-remi 27.02.20

Exactly one second per second, night has opened access to the game, in the morning we quickly checked out yet on your controller (in the evening I will test on the wheel + Playseat favorite ). Compared to the beta immediately saw more likable menu of the game, a pretty well optimized, looks great and the first impression is GREAT! Networking capabilities have not tried yet, maybe someone of you already experienced all the delights of online? Also saw available at the time of the test for which writing will give real prizes to the fastest players (handlebars, mouse, etc.) Control again on the gamepad tolerable, machines behave differently, the weather conditions are cool (like the fog + early morning, the sun's rays through the mist looks cool). Shorter waited finally, yay! Let's discuss the LICENSE and not the curves of the pirates!

J
Jorgen Vitalsen 27.02.20

And all anything, if not moronic rules, dropping lap time at the slightest exit of the roadway, as if it makes a difference. There are no such rules, who invented this crap?! So this way and that trying for an hour to pass the qualification, and each time the rim of the wheel touch the lawn - all come for the tenth time, lol!

d
dsom 27.02.20

Good ! Beautiful , optimized and a lot of individual settings ! Sit - set up your MOMO ...
Take it !

r
real-remi 27.02.20

only one question, how long will delay or a day or two riding in a circle and all. The second is there might be a lot of people online, quick came online, there is room (lobby) was only 6, remembering the case with 2 parts shift, people are online in General was a beggar, nothing bought...

H
HARDCORE GAMER 27.02.20

in 10 years of gaming experience I have never seen so down and out of the main menu in the game, all the buttons default management console, despite the fact that the game has positioned itself originally as a PC exclusive, from the abundance of settings, the behavior of machines, controls and other stuff I covered like we are now going to play some kind of space ship simulator that's killed is the fact that during a race you can not change control settings, you only need to drop out of the race.
And then I just fell apart, do not know can repak curve was (from Steamgames) in a single race free mode, my car somehow controlled myself, did not react to my actions!!! And@#et as interesting, but I still managed to play, chose the first available car, feels like I'm operating not sports-car and a tank, which almost never turns to the left to the right, the rest of the car is not checked.
Button exit not found, had to get out of this belch through the task Manager.
I had this game for only 20 minutes, as the developers were able to give birth to such a monster is not cut in the, 5 long years, and 40 transfers, no comment....

r
real-remi 27.02.20

HARDCORE GAMER
wait..what Repack? The game just came out + we are here discussing the FINAL (license not pirates with glitches then you'll attribute to the game) the Console buttons? She manages? And in the settings help to completely disable tried? The exit button in the top corner a cross that's not understandable? In short your opinion about anything, first try the final product and not vyser pirate then realize that you wrote nonsense! Bethke which lie in the network and the final DIFFER GREATLY, AND for the BETTER. PS Yes, I saw that already lomanuli her quickly though ))

r
real-remi 27.02.20

This is probably one of the few simulation games-arcades (call it what you want) I strongly recommend to play the clave, wherever you went on your controller still but not on the clave, impression spoil, to experience the thrill and physics of car behavior, you need to steer on the steering wheel! On the good wheel (preferably 900 deg. + manual box + on a big TV + 5.1 sound, etc.) then you will understand what did so many people + prof racers for many years. The clave is you NSF to help :)

i
inartr86 27.02.20

And what is the meaning of the game is..? what sort of series? Is there formula cars?

b
barca9 27.02.20

Me disappointed with the game. Playing with a good wheel, tried, probably, almost all racing games (and arcade games). Maybe I'm not donstroy, although everything seems to have checked, but this game feels like unfinished. The physics from Assetto Corsa does not compare, the return of the no: as long as you go straight, the steering wheel does not feel anything at all, hence the feeling that the car does not go, and floats. The graphics are beautiful, but for me, too unnatural. Cars look very cool, and the trails - not really, like contrast too much, more cartoon-like. Was very attracted by the idea of a career with a bunch of types of competition, but led seemed generally uninteresting. A real SIM or not - I do not care, anyway, this is just a game, but Assetto Corsa is not like her, sorry there are so many cars and tracks there

v
vftor 27.02.20

Yes! Overcomplicated and botched the controls on the steering wheel. Some pseudo-scientific short explanation of the settings feedback steering,which like it or not,do not give normal control. An hour to set up the damn feedback and all garbage. Must either clear the setup guide connection piece control, or to hell with this game. Here are the latest settings,but they are garbage.
- on the motion of the wheel is 0.25
- on the motion of the wheel in the square - 0,25
- smoothing the position of the wheel - 0,05
- scale connection - 1,00
- the rigidity of the connection - 1,00
attenuation of context - 1,00
- relative change of the gain of 1.00
- the relative change in drainage 1.00 each
- relative change of the bracket - 1,00
- soft limit (half the input) to 1.00
- soft limit (full input) - 1,00

r
real-remi 27.02.20

I would say it's just SHIFT 3 and not dried people brain, too much direct equally, management of course worked but the overall feel of the drive of the machine that is somehow not real she moves, you feel quickly tired + online with 5th razo only managed to go walk into the lobby, a session is started and then sit in the garage, drive not accessible...dunno why half of the people leaving and the other half sitting stupidly then leaves, do not understand what's the catch and why are the options the lock icons? while that would give out of 10 points only 5, grid Autosport, and it feels like the car goes and then swing some ((

G
GamerAndrey 27.02.20

HARDCORE GAMER
I wonder what kind of Repack you have such, give me a link))

He tested the Repack, everything is fine. The menu, though and console, but pleasant, exit button from the game in the top right corner. Optimization is great, no brakes, and bugs, everything works smoothly. The game itself is really the best simulator for PC, good management, great cars, weather conditions, nice interface, good career mode. BUT YOU NEED TO PLAY THE WHEEL! Personally I do not much like car physics, reminiscent of the shift and not (trees, mountains, etc.), they used the engine from their previous games. But still a great game for all lovers of racing simulators (not arcade) suggest to the acquisition, as its background all the rest of the race for the PC far behind. Himself out of the race prefer Forza on x-box, I have it all the more attractive.

i
insel 27.02.20

THIS is the WORST RACING SIMULATION game for the last time!
control ANY vehicle - almost the same! there is no difference - the front-wheel drive or rear... back in the rotation carries the same. I have in reality 2 cars, one with rear-wheel drive, different with the front. he engaged in extreme driving, BUT in this game (as mentioned in the promo of THIS simulation) there is no real physics behavior of cars on the road.
I went to RACE the Clio in the real world, the machine, I tell you a character! and here is the log! even adjusting by itself (what can I customize in this game? 10 sliders of the same type...) the machine is still a log!!!
okay, that's half the trouble, it is not clear here that: with a view from the cockpit (cabin) drew attention to the wheel. more precisely, at the helm... the maximum inversion 90 degrees?!!!! it's LIKE??? it's not even funny to simulation a turnout... playing on the wheel lodzhitek.
ahh Yes, the graphics suck. just crap. is on ultra. graphics as the video is not seen in GTA 5 is MUCH better, so that there is GTA... grid 2 and it looks better!!!
overall my rating is 3 out of 10, and that's just for the fleet!
on simulator the game is not drawn, arcade mixed with simulation, Yes! it is very good that overcame himself and did not succumb to the temptation to purchase a license from steam. otherwise right now it would be very bad from wasted 1200 ruble for this trash

i
insel 27.02.20

by the way the game has another huge minus - set up the fucking wheel!!! this is a complete pipets

b
bestia 27.02.20

The fleet is too small . Not cool and I want drain , a complete list of all kinds of latest citizens , sports car .. Veyron want the entire range . If there was a fleet that bypasses any other project - it would be possible to forgive all the disadvantages physics . By the way there bff Pakfiles and archives special ... Labour should not be unpackaged and edit , although you could encrypt the files themselves , and so it would be possible to change the physics on the principle of s2u , I got a sweetly configured :s

Another camera behind the car is shit . In shift 2 I have better , through kamchak polished .
Like the Nuba were making , lol XA

A
A.R.1 27.02.20

Played all games from this Studio (or almost all). Unfortunately, they were simulations of a single cutting circles (forgive me fans), and the struggle has always been implemented nikudyshnoj.
How can you damage things? I ask because a couple of years ago there really was not them.
I'm thinking to buy. Worth it or not?

r
real-remi 27.02.20

insel
have you ever in your wheel sorted? You supports 900 gr.? About such a program from the logitech profiler Logitech not heard? It create a profile for this game, download there 900 degrees, the feedback can be adjusted shorter to help Google, play with 900 degrees of rotation and in the game the driver turns the same as I do. Use this program in any race (by the way in shift, unless you set the steering degrees to 900 in logitech profiler, the game will be a wheel to spin 180, and then will even have a special setup)

After an hour or so on your logitech driving force gt controller after say that rulitsya quite different, better and easier to enter the turns BUT Bethke to return all was well, and in this finalke recoil well, just shit! Killed at setting 40 minutes this way and that and in logitech profiler spinning, the game has set up, trial runs were made and the return, no...when necessa in a straight line the steering wheel is absolutely not vibrates-shakes while the car jumps up on the little things (the shift was great, all the bumps gave the wheel) stupidly resistance in turns + when run over, sometimes vibrates as it should and sometimes silence (pure sound as on a washboard, something they obviously messed). Settings returns to the game, it is not clear what is responsible for what (even if the description made that the regulator is affected)

S
SULIK 712 27.02.20

remember Gran Turismo 2 ,there was a fleet and physics,and after so many years only schedule tightened,such number of cars as in Gran Turismo is still there in any game,though graphics there is now no ice,but to play interesting.Remember to start with some sort of old used cars and forward through the thorns to the stars,and now no soul.Always try to get a ride on some random machines.there is no freedom of choice,no rules career.Formula success=Gran Turismo +graphics project Kars

L
LINE101 27.02.20

I play on PC.
Graphics: I have everything on high, no lag. A higher write that from graphics expected more, but personally I for the last time, this graphic is not seen (played all the F1 and Forza with GT), an especially striking effect when blowing away from the road and the dust rising Shine the rays of the sun and discarded the shade (even at first thought a glitch, but no...) - this effect I have not seen. Lighting and effects in the game are amazing.
Management: here I agree with many that with the overcomplicated settings, I play on the gamepad and through trial and error (loaded the same track with the same weather conditions 15 times) still managed to set the controls optimally convenient for yourself.
Physics: I'm a driver with a fairly large experience of driving a real car, of course I was sitting behind the wheel of a car or sport car, but I will say that in life driving a car is much easier than on a PC. In Project Cars I have and the game can safely be called a simulator! Drifts and drifts off the track implemented at 5 of 5, the entry into the turns and braking 4 of 5, gas and clutch 5 out of 5.
Sound: just great, the engine roaring as much as the ears, and overall the effects 5 of 5. Especially liked the soundtrack (I'm a fan of strong soulful melodies).
Interface: the menu is not the best, but you can get used.
Park: scant (but sometimes interesting - there are cars which have not been previously seen in games), in contrast to the same Shift 2 - this is the harsh reality of modern games will release the first 50% of the game, and then we'll churn out paid DLC.
Gameplay: my career while can not say anything, as long as only spent time adjusting and learning games, and quick races.
Feelings: overall I still like the game, it seems that even would put it a 9 - 10, but there is a sense not of finality of the product.
What I want to highlight: select to weather conditions the storm and you will be blown away...

L
LuDiCrOuS 27.02.20

Disgusting physics damage! You can tell it is almost there in the game. A head-on collision with the fence at breakneck speed (with realistic damage settings!!!) only causing minor or moderate damage to some internal parts of the machine, which only slightly affects the handling (will be driving to the left or to the right). And this, I emphasize, in collisions in which not only the car's full and unconditional PI... the end will be, but most likely the driver if a special frame will not protect. Visually, the damage system is more primitive than in the Grid for number 1, really. Simply by wild texture resolution, better can look sometimes, when 10 times the car will presnell about all possible angles. With the first FlatOut'om even will not compare, there is generally, in this respect, a super next-gen physics, and, in fact, he, for a moment, 2004 and does not pretend the title of the simulator, but on the contrary, was the wildest arcade. And iron tires as barriers, not reacting to any collisions - this is terrible. Again, remember FlatOut, with its fences of tires, playfully flying when confronted with them across the track. As for handling car - it's more hardcore than realistic and no revelation in it. Some Toca Race Driver 3 2006, or game series Colin McRae will make this hack very close competition. The keyboard is almost not playable even with the included ABS, APS and stabilization system, in contrast to the same 1-second Grid. By the way, if to return to the topic of damage, then the 1st Colin McRae Dirt bend even metal fences in collisions, and the force of deflection depended on the speed of collision and the severity of the machine. In any game like this chips were not, including further down in the Dirt. Apparently, it decided to reserve for real the next-gen games of the year 2018. And that ish, snickering, in 2007, they have fences bend - disorder. So all the special effects will squander ahead of time and then have nothing to sell... It's not like the 1st Crysis story and shoot the palm trees, the crumbling huts, a no ballistics... and then Far Cry 3... :D On'k, moving on. The world is ugly. The trees look horrible and almost as bad as today looks the trees in the 1st mafia or 3rd GTA. Why almost - because the texture resolution are higher. This come up many modern games, by the way. Reservoirs on the sides of the trails look like in some kind of hunting simulator, do not remember exactly what, 2000-bearded, too. Particle system - dust and other smoke standard. Texture machines are good, but not great, Lighting is also good. (ambient occlusion - it and in Africa ambient occlusion) Shading of particles - a good move, but amid primitive surroundings, this advantage is lost. That's what made perfectly, so the effects of rain and wet asphalt, perhaps, but it's too little to play longer which only did Alan Wake, I guess. Oh Yes, performance. It is terrible. Owners of powerful modern machines do not understand, most likely. But, the average system, especially with processors and vidyuhi from AMD, it is a disgrace to its knees at maximum settings, and not having any reason that recommended. In General, once the next-gen, what can I say... the Era of high resolution textures, physics and interactively squalid surroundings and monstrous system requirements. Realistic and the car rolled on the track and in the Driver's Education 1999, among other things. :D