3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
silence_is_screaming 27.02.20 12:47 pm

Impressions of the game (Project CARS)

The first impression from the final version, as builds don't play it on the keyboard. Joystick or steering wheel so ask for the hands. Go - karting is generally a perversion on the keyboard. Graphic design is really on top. Cars, tracks, damage, effects, great. Have the joystick from box to get. With him also Shift 2 has passed, and feel that without it this time does not do :(
88 Comments
Sort by:
r
real-remi 27.02.20

Mr. SCUM
(well, nick you have Mr. Mraz :))) ) in in, would have done better SHIFT 3 with your normal fleet, with the same graphics but the physics of the cars from CARS and it would be great, especially if people are not cursed, everyone knows the series shiftof and what to expect from her )) And then of course there was more PR and loud statements, so many she disappointed, managing + weather effects YES, but wow there is no and machines much less than it was in shiftah

S
Sasha0505 27.02.20

As it is I'm upset with the physics of the car behavior(((

1q2w1q2w 27.02.20

I do not know anyone, but for me, it's just Shift 3! It's not bad and not good. But the differences are, I like people to not really understand the race, not particularly noticed. The view from the cockpit like it, but second shift was more interesting - when helmet was still around. Play the clave, and, despite the warnings, the interest and pleasure of the game do not suffer, it is quite comfortable, I don't know why so many complain ... can play on Pro, I put novice, Amateur, and here and there conveniently.
Now about the game in General is better in its genre can not be called ... for me the best is Grid 1. Was, is, and, unfortunately, remains. I only remember the grid is called a child's delight, the joy of the race completed, it was WOW, it was really interesting to take a career, time and again, improving the time, drifting, etc. the view from the cockpit was just awesome, may have played a role that this was the first time - such a quality cockpit. But Shift 2, and now Project CARS - Ala Shift 3 (the difference is really small, so it must be Shift 3) - they are fun to ride a couple of races no more a couple of races a day. Such interest to the passage in the grid is not in sight! Don't know what is the reason - maybe because of different things like in the grid you are always greeted by Name (this never happens in any game I know of), each vehicle was driven differently. Was just curious to see how will behave this or that car, look at the salon, to compare the lap time of one word was interesting. No matter arcade or not, I like the management here and there. But CARS, and all others are mesh.
Regarding what I said above - it becomes clear my disappointment of GRID 2 and Autosport! For me it feil century. The worst that could be done with the standard! They removed the cockpit, you idiots, why the series and fell in love! But, most importantly, PROMISED to return in Motorsport and made a SLAP in the face to fans, muddy her instead of the view from the salon! OK, need to calm down, but will never forgive the morons of kodmasters this DECEPTION. Otherwise you could not tell.
In CARS it is interesting to play but not fun to pass. How to explain it not know, especially CARS that excels in all series and GRID and SHIFT. And graphite, and a study of auto and salon and tracks ... although not the most memorable in the grid - London and other urban trails.
I am sure that many will delay the game for a long time - those who have a good steering wheel and a TV. However, for me personally this game is not for a couple of evenings and a couple of races ... on the nights when nothing else to do.

I
Igor Reznichenko 27.02.20

raunatina full!

r
real-remi 27.02.20

who would not say that but she's cool! I'm at the beginning of abstral, but procatalyse in it 4 nights (at work and then was like a zombie) started to feel all the charm! Watched the real race with the cockpit view, seen as in reality on the specific track they are turns, and then in CARS, the same! Just like in real life! So for many it just seems complex, but the reality is the kind of thing you want to say right now, sit in this car category GTк example and eat quickly and beautifully placing a record on the track?? Yes, you really will begin to move as it should not be able at first, the point will be compressed not to mention cornering at speed 140 ))) So here, you need to try, to learn and to get used gradually, slow down before turning, etc. For me, the ideal is not enough for another garage, so you car spin in different directions, to see its color to stir up, piece by piece take apart (Ala the old street legal) inside to sit ))) Okay, I broke )))) Dream to play in the oculus rift, and that does not feel at what point to the turn you need to start to slow down, although I'll try it now on the telly LG 3D to play, there is a driver that any game in 3D stereo does Tridef 3D ))) PS by the way who do not vkurse, CARS rushing on windows 10 much better! The new API creates chips. There are on YouTube even a video comparison of FPS in Kars
The test result windows 10Согласно test results published on the website AnandTech, the performance of the current generation of graphics cards with DirectX 12 increases by 150% for NVIDIA and up to 400% for AMD. The site tested the demo Star Swarm Tech Demo and got the following results: the GeForce GTX 980 number of frames per second increased from 26.7 to 66.8 (DirectX 11 and 12, respectively), and Radeon R9 290X — from 8.3 to 49.2.

Experts of the website say that DirectX 12 very efficiently distributes the load across all cores, which in turn allows the faster card to perform its part of the computation. In AnandTech already stated that DirectX 12 will be the breakthrough graphical interface for computers over the last few years.

r
real-remi 27.02.20

Igor Reznichenko
So you no purpose to explain, if you were a fan of these serious racing game then you would have praised her and rejoiced. What is it about wow..? the fact that you don't have to drive like in NFS? ))) I explained above, sit down for the first time in real racing a car and try to do things, we drive at speeds of 160 is rotating, you want not knowing what, shout give us the real behavior of machines with all the nuances in life, and when they gave you that for you she is too harcorde, to learn to ride you don't want, you immediately need to fly to take first place, it does not happen comrades ))) Here and whine just like you lovers of arcade games, that is, if I say that the horrors about woof..because I love Comedy and all here ))) I'm after a couple of hours drive away in CARS then get in your real car, you begin to give her heat and think of them as the similarities, like the steering wheel in CARS ))) Everyone there is okay with the physics, hare whining

R
RAZIEL_ 27.02.20

GAZIK GAZIKOVICH
I am also waiting, but this does not prevent kivonat from pcars .

Gradually the first negative impressions evaporated, to the graphics used, the Department has already more or less set up for themselves, like the game more and more at home playing on the wheel, at work in my spare time a couple of laps is the clave ride.

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 27.02.20

...well, probably this is the coolest game about racing. Only for yourself not decided whether it surpassed GTR 2, in terms of the atmosphere of the competition.

D
Dakota 27.02.20

Three tracks in the game, sadly. Career misery.

n
nemesisnfs 27.02.20

After playing this game and reading comments that you write here I decided to share my opinion about the game. Playing almost all the simulators and race in the computer games industry still is a game left the most pleasant experience, the realistic behavior of cars on the racetracks, of course I will support guys that there is a similarity with the game SHIFT 2, a little there is the hand of the people who created SHIFT 2, but to say that it is SHIFT 2 or 3, I fundamentally disagree.I fully support the guys from playgraund! I want the cars more, but I think the guys PROJECTCARS is correct..

X
X_ray_83 27.02.20

nemesisnfs
the most realistic behavior of the car on the racetrack
Play colin mcrae rally 2004 this is where SIM, this hat fu.

I agree shit in a beautiful wrapper, the machine is under intense rain as the tank goes its not even enters, the physics suck, the graphics are worse than NFS, but twice despite the fact that the physics are worse than NFS Pro Street. While probably only the GranTurismo but it all PS. (((

k
klipntoola 27.02.20

[youtube=

B
Be_SON 27.02.20

Comrades, and where you can see the best time which I set on a particular road? Only found lists of community leaders

R
RAZIEL_ 27.02.20

Be_SON
these lists and see

S
SergeyOven 27.02.20

I liked everything, well done, the game is just super, complicated with the control settings, but solvable.Nervous tip: before you write any heresy about this product, try a little bit to ask about realistic physics behavior of cars, suspension tuning and other things, well, ask your neighbor to take a few hours :)) and ask the nurse to drive to buy the keyboard here does not roll :))

B
Be_SON 27.02.20

After upgrading 3.0 strongly sags IPOs in the rain,even without bots,to the level of a slide show. When a lot of bots too terrible brakes,in any weather.Third person lag always and the VPS is fixed to 28. From the 1st more or less, and that when one is on the track.Before it was stable 30-50fps,sometimes up to 70. Only when I start the game on the screen was 300фпс+ menu, about the same,and now at 60 all the stops. As if v-sync is enabled. The most interesting that all this started immediately after the upgrade and on 2-3rd run of the game.Who else is there?

I
Igor Reshetilo 27.02.20

On version 3.0 .there is a new machine a few pieces and drops of rain new type dynamic...good. But still little machines .need to brought modernizing up to 200-300 pieces at least..because the game is gorgeous!! Graphics on max settings is amazing and makes you get stuck in the screen ..was published in advanced lighting and detailed textures. Version 3.0 was pleased with optimization ..fps increased by 10-12 frames, even if you ride in rain or storm compared to version 2.0. Racing historic Lotus F1 is just something!!

H
H82Y 27.02.20

what are the differences between the versions of Project Cars. Day One Edition from Project Cars

c
cayenne777 27.02.20

My farts burning with a bright flame from this game. Go be 10 minutes in the first place, the enemies behind, see the turn, start to gradually slow down... and then your car starts to twist from side to side, you fly over the track, and snide nemesi overtake you. Spare your nerves, do not play this game without a steering wheel. In General, I'm not going to criticize the game for the hardcore, as it is a simulator. I prefer NFS Shift simulator with arcade elements, with customization and not such rigid restrictions as in project cars

v
vzroslyy 27.02.20

this is the best simulator game in which I played.the wheel of a TRANS master.we were very impressed.any questions write to the PM