3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
silence_is_screaming 27.02.20 12:47 pm

Impressions of the game (Project CARS)

The first impression from the final version, as builds don't play it on the keyboard. Joystick or steering wheel so ask for the hands. Go - karting is generally a perversion on the keyboard. Graphic design is really on top. Cars, tracks, damage, effects, great. Have the joystick from box to get. With him also Shift 2 has passed, and feel that without it this time does not do :(
88 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrHappyKill 27.02.20

The game is still a test,but still can play....Have a joystick(steering wheel) raced 3 races all otichno,the graphics are funny and so nice to drive....

Z
Zoom Nekto 27.02.20

As a whole I like and even really, there are some bugs, but we must remember that the game will be updated, replenished and improved, therefore it will be even better!

R
RAZIEL_ 27.02.20

Played a bit like a playable, there are schools of course, sometimes the trip is almost impossible (in his career was the race at Brands Hatch in the rain with fog, visibility zero I go on devices, it's just a hell of hell...), wow effect unfortunately I did not happen.

N
Nemezis 27.02.20

Tried. Not to say that the graphics are just so bad, while driving, all quite organically. But as written above, wow-effect, which was in screenshots, did not work.
I would like pursue higher camera. Why is all of fashion developers to own it at the level of the rear bumper below the road nichrome was not visible.

On the steering wheel probably awesome to play, but I will still remain on the Grid. Not because PC is bad, just hardcoree Sims - not mine.

S
SergiusLVictor 27.02.20

barca9
have you tried this machine to roll ? ))) what returns should be in a straight line on asfile ?

And on the subject - the best SIM on a PC in this class, how would a little DIRT not asphalt theme. so do not compare which is best for rally races (I mean latest)..

B
BlackMax1992 27.02.20

Skated a few runs, I will put their two cents.
This is my first time not being chased(which is already there with my iron:)), watched more on the physical side. I would not say that the game is live so hardcore, but madly press the gas, brake or turn the steering wheel left-right it will not:) of course you need to Play on the wheel, even after the manipulation and the clave managed to play...in my opinion its polycarbonate she even a plus than a minus, if someone is lacking of the hard and unnecessary hemorrhoids welcome to Grand Prix Legends, Nascar Racing 2003, NetKar Pro, Live For Speed, iRacing after these toys Project Cars will seem a kindergarten, I guarantee it:)
Pleased that the car finally rides it, not floats(as it was in previous games SMS), largely due to the new tyre models. I am glad that the car is not a meaningless piece of metal, and the full mechanism - if you look at what works everything: suspension, brake pads, the shaking of the engine under the hood depending on revs etc. In the cabin is not successfully in my opinion implemented a camera(not a helmet), a feeling that they were going to a coffin on wheels, although these sensations are only visual. Pleased that the dashboard is FULLY working where each arrow is spinning as it should(the amount of gasoline, oil pressure, engine temperature) and not wildly spinning here and there to background.
Smooth change of day and the weather is also a definite plus and it works by the way do adequately.
But the game is still a work in progress, because there are some jokes in physics, but not often...or is the game control settings resets, I think correct.
Conclusion - the game is not in any case not bad, just the developers so raspiarili your product is that people are seduced and was really looking forward to WOW, but in reality, well, you understand...
Rival Project Cars on PC is Assetto Corsa and rFactor 2(which itself is still in development build with'mi, so to compare especially there is nothing), but the Corsa has a full product which is periodically updated and got a major update(two still in development), and despite the small content made it far more literate than Project Cars(physically at least), but this is only my opinion...

r
real-remi 27.02.20

I think that in GRID Autosport and DIRT more chances of success in the simulator would be (or already is?)! They really make the ride interesting, cool cars (especially in grid) + good graphics, the tracks, left to draw salon inside as well, to do the same customization of cars (those who are interested in poking around) and the simulator is ready, and these SHIFT unfortunately showed that except for graphics and a detailed interior, as the simulator he's dead and not interesting! After the third such vyser from them, I no longer believe, looks like the engine should be completely thrown out and to be based ideally, the engine GRID and (other normal race in your head never come). And hoping that he finally competitor every Gran Turismo...blah well the machine is normal where? In shift they were fine! And Audi, Lexus, bugati, kenessey, Lamborghini, Toyota supra and others, Nisan...a bunch of the best cars, and then pop a full...the project is called, kapets )))))

P
Podvipodvertov 27.02.20

I played some and took it, fortunately I download from torrent. I thought it was very boring, I was expecting a direct continuation of the Shift 3 and got dull racing where you can spend hours riding on different tracks on the same machine.
There have chosen a Renault Clio, was one route, second, third, everyone was waiting when I will get a new car, when? But in the end, the game can travel in the same car, boring. I liked in Shift 2 that they start with a choice of easy auto, color they choose, and forward, through one race, other, gradually open the new cars, the ability to upgrade your car, what changes are visible both externally and inside the cabin, and you can just constantly move to a more powerful machine, not getting stuck in one. In the result, there were a variety of and incentive to win. Well, there is nothing there, just one track after another in an endless stream, you can of course just choose a fast car, but it will have to play for days. Here there is no career ladder in terms of cars, when you start on any Volkswagen Golf, and end up being behind the wheel of a Bugatti Veyron for example.

k
kenny undead 27.02.20

Great racing game!
Pros
Realistic models of machines and not only
Easy management
The multiplayer is interesting
Optimization
Cons
Small bugs
9,5/10

b
barca9 27.02.20

SergiusLVictor
of course, my car is) I just compare the game not with reality, but with another game, which I of simulators like Assetto Corsa. There the car is really alive, feeling she is doing and will do. For example, if begin block brakes, the wheel also starts to vibrate more and more, so that you can slow down on the verge of blocking. Project CARS all the time I blocked the wheels and for a long time didn't even know about it

A
Alex_Pro 27.02.20

I can't say, haven't played yet, alas. But at first glance the game looks pretty interesting. and see if she will look like when I'm in it starts to play.

r
real-remi 27.02.20

such impacts on the steering wheel when braking was still well done in SHIFT 2, and then returns the root of everything else, the way I figured out how on your logitech driving force GT to make acceptable returns (and here begin to lay out what's what! http://www.wmdcars.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=137 but there in nature it affects even many of the settings for a specific machine, but in the whole spin parameter range to eliminate dead zone I got 0.40 (the higher the more vibration while driving straight on bump, and so on) and to mitigate a little of this vibration in the steering wheel, below is a little increase decrease eliminate dead zone I have a little to the right, but value is always equal to 0.00. The force of the tire is the overall impact on the transmission wheel and the wheel respectively, I 170 (and in the Logitech profiler overall Effects strength was reduced to 83% to the return was a little softer and lighter, lower two sliders remain at 100%, the rotation angle 900градусов) + to all of this, for each car in the tuning options there are settings for return and there is the type of body rigidity, the higher the more vibration enters the driver's well, in the end of course us on the wheel, everything is started but you can understand ))) I've confused myself, good or bad simulator...yesterday he sat down at 11pm to go finished as many as 5 in the morning, got used to it and began to get pleasure from each machine is easy to operate and there are aggressive cars which had to fight so as not polished on the 3rd transmission )) really liked it! And drove online and came mainly first, downloaded the latest asseto Kors 1.16, rode in it and yet, the returns are more informative but the graphics and overall it is worse than KARS! There is some raw feeling, the drive would not have said that better count the world sour, pure fun to choose a car, open the door to gawk but to sit inside (in Kars take out category GT Beja Z4 or ruf CTR3 SMS-R, these are still animals, tear bar but to cope with them not just the help of ABS, APS cut) then of course menu and a bunch of settings and weather and maps and cars are cool looking and after last night, started skiing to have fun )) Even fell sideways began to readjust if the car, in short it can seem complicated and many fail to go as we would like, it infuriates us, so when we do not get in the game, we will say that the GAME is WOW..OH, but it's probably really cool! :)

r
real-remi 27.02.20

kiril24
Oh how I like you... freeze, go play in Segou if you Nasr..on the schedule, what's the problem then? There is a race at just your level. Why great minds scratching their heads over the development and detailing, improvement of 3D computer graphics if you come here nerd Kirill and told everyone that it's all too much, I don't care about graphics I can play at least in the pixels only would I serve physics (which you don't realize) ))) I love to play with the maximum quality graphics, otherwise why am I paying money for a new graphics card, processors etc. and what do you think is meant by the words virtual reality?? the schedule of time of the spectrum? ))) I said above that liked to run cars and beautiful graphics is a bonus, I'm not looking at the detail textures on the sides, so your short of Waukesha I understand that you're a lying sack of shit. Would have covered her mouth and went on...

S
SergiusLVictor 27.02.20

barca9
and why compare with another game ? we need a good SIM and not SIM better or worse than something or Taito game... One that complained that the steering wheel does not vibrate at speed, should it ? ))) it does not vibrate at a speed of 180... is There and when braking vibration, but what should be... I compare again with reality, I have the wheel г27 riding molusine, see about the same feeling as in real life, I'm really Sportback Lancer, not Evo, rather a lazy athlete but in pcars feelings are similar. Again, it is not right to compare game with game, the same dirt with his return, almost no complaints, but when standing still on gravel, the vibration is such that I think that rushing through space in a pneumatic hammer, but returns !!! )))

D
DANger B.I.G. 27.02.20

All!With Project CARS finished!It is impossible to play!This is not a game, it's more a simulator for professional racers.Those two hours I spent in the game were the MOST BORING in my life!This is something like a misery like games Formula 1.
A game for those who VERY MUCH TRASHED on this topic...Those who were expecting a game in the genre of racing, albeit a very serious and hardcore physics - game that I'll do.This is not a game, this simulator.
PS reminded the TERRIBLE Test Drive - Ferrari Racing Legends.

D
DANger B.I.G. 27.02.20

Barefoot
Why from one extreme to another?There are for example Forza or Gran Turismo, they're kind of arcade, but at the same time there is physics, and the hardcore simulation part, and most importantly - they are fun to play.
Project CARS is generally difficult to perceive as a game.

b
barca9 27.02.20

SergiusLVictor
on the one hand you're right to compare the simulation need a reality, and in reality the steering wheel in the car is not really twitches and vibrates. But in reality I'm sitting in the car and you feel the inertia of even a light braking from any movement of the wheel. When playing I only have the wheel and the screen, so if the returns will be even artificial, it is better than if it is real one hundred percent, but will play this more inconvenient, not more interesting. With this I have a problem in pCARS I do not have enough experience at the wheel to understand what makes a car before I see it. And the return on the steering wheel and there are to the behavior of the machine can be predicted. And pCARS, and Assetto Corsa both quite similar to reality, but what is the point in 100% realism, if that is more inconvenient to play? That's why I say: there are games and there is reality. Even if pCARS would return more realistic than in Assetto Corsa (which I also disagree), then in Assetto Corsa for me is still fun to play.
Maybe you can configure it better, but the settings there are hellish any)

R
Razorblade90 27.02.20

Give my opinion, I tried about 5 different builds at the time and I downloaded the release, enough for an evening ride to watch the weather and beautiful effects... is the maximum. I thought why was I not cling... and all because of the hardcore who invented what 100500 times on different builds tried the same thing and never happened, who do not believe take a test race on the Cote d'azur on BMW 1m and drive by traffic. What do we get - an artificially created problem ( the car brakes worse than it should be, 60 km/h BMW 1m( !!!!) attorneies before the turn (ETOGES fucking simulator, not a arcade game, all you need to do clearly(sarcasm if Cho)) , but that you thought demolition and I hit a bump and flies off the wheel... and this is after 2-3 minutes of the race.
Next, I'm going to Evo X with manual transmission, almost reached the end of the French Riviera and flying CAT... SHTA???
20 km and died the box on the EVO? OO (by the way, while going through kart racing schools is not particularly found)
For me, the biggest school is the fleet, I was hoping for a huge fleet, and that got... RUF - a company producing cars under license from Porsche, but it's NOT a PORSCHE, where the Japanese where normal cars? Pack of LMP1, DTM, go-karting, it's all good, but there's no hint of a fleet of shift 2, which is now the modders have expanded to about 340 cars... luchsheb really to SIPTU cars and tracks screwed and not build from a steep developers, with stupid bots who don't notice and drive on the tracks, drove 5-6 leagues on the map and Chesterfield in heels boat rides and not to slow down, I need to slow down - I deploy or off road....
By the way, problems with feedback and a terrible control is not found in the release until I pass 8 level - karting, full hardcore than CAT, I'm the wheel hard, just rode much softer, but not empty, when praised on the ground is a normal tremor, and the skid is not much and pulls.
about grafon silent, on taste and color all the markers are different and I do not grafodrocher to look at this Arcadefire blurred houses and bushes, and play LFS(LIVE FOR SPEED not to be confused with NFS, googling who knows what it is, but watch out for grafodrocherov from his eyes, the blood gushes(just kidding of course)) but not so important

for me everything is clear - if you release 100,500 cars, improve management and AI you can race with friends online, and piratka I was pleased that I didn't spend on this Pisechku penny

PS play on G27 900 degree wheel is off, no devices on the screen, only the automatic transmission (the couple tortured their CORONAS, too lazy to analyze, instead of the size 6 fits rear =( )

R
RAZIEL_ 27.02.20

Recochica
First, let DriveClub will be released on PC, so that it could check out, and then we can talk who NAP.

Z
ZLoY-DeT 27.02.20

As the simulator (settings are auto,(settings only),behavior (the way the identity viewpoint)...9
As game for a long time,did not impress me,even to Shift once more wanted to play. -1
And as has been said:
СпойлерHARDCORE GAMER ... I've never seen so down and out of the main menu in the game, all the buttons default management console, despite the fact that the game has positioned itself originally as a PC exclusive... -1