3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VladKan45 27.02.20 12:49 pm

F. E. 4.R. Dream? (F.E.A.R. 3)

I think F. E. A. R. 3 is not the end and here's why:
1. Armacham still exists, and the appearance of the phase commanders suggests that the implementation of projects on creation of super soldiers is in full swing and you never know what else can hide this organization. And the Board of Directors of Armacham unharmed.
2. Child of Alma is alive, and the unknown of the dark or light side.
230 Comments
Sort by:
P
PaveL08 27.02.20

Spit on Armacham, for me, the main hint of part 4 he's a child, quite a good intrigue, + I would like to see Vettel again))

p
prodigy007 27.02.20

Waiting for HS on the recording

g
gambeat 27.02.20

the ending killed
in part 2 was better

a
aptcrydevil13 27.02.20

waiting for F. E. 4.R.

G
Ghost Hunter 27.02.20

I hope the fourth part will make the Monoliths. And most importantly, that she was the same as the first.

V
VladKan45 27.02.20

PaveL08
Alma made your choice, Pointman received power and Vettel needs to finish the job started by Alma! So IMHO Fettel and Alma is now dead finally!

d
demonvandal 27.02.20

So the ending of the two=))
I personally went to the co-op and playing with Vettel and he survived=) Soaked Pointmen

V
VladKan45 27.02.20

Well off ending probably recognize the ending of Pointman=))

D
Dj0rni 27.02.20

And the passage of a joint what is the ending ?)
PS , will look like a joint?) it will go in one direction and pointman to another?

P
Prosto Keyn 27.02.20

Dj0rni
In a joint depends on who has more points in the last Chapter typed.

D
Dj0rni 27.02.20

Heh =)))
And the passage of a joint how would it work? I just went for pointman, he in one direction is, right now, for Pakistan play, it is a bit different =\
Here is the question, the passage of a joint as they will go ?

C
COLD FUS 27.02.20

Even if part 4 will be doing Day 1, the game will be head and shoulders above. Don't forget that 1 is an independent project of the Studio.
And the second part FEAR, of course, was very steep, but it was the weakest game Monolith.

P
PaveL08 27.02.20

VladKan45, in part 1 he was dead too, but in the Extraction Poit was returned, so...

O
Ogrin 27.02.20

Extraction Poit is nonsense created by the left, and to the continued fear has no relationship at all

D
DJ_KOT 27.02.20

Just after Extraction Poit is very impressive addition! Yes, even I would have to supplements is referred to, the level of this additions pulled in an independent part of the FIAR'and... and about the Perseus Project also should not be forgotten... :)

c
canopus 27.02.20

Part of the floor. In the style of the second Farkraya. That is not FAIR!!! The viewing angle is narrow, uncomfortable. And it spoils everything! It's like looking through a window. My monitor is 24 1920-1080 anyway the picture is very narrow. Too close somehow all. There is volume. Management review is not configured. Eyes get tired. Physics-zero. No sense of reality. This looks like a pretty, but unrealistic to play. Played half an hour, then could not resist. Boring and uninteresting. I do not recommend! Better than the first FEAR and FEAR network Kombat nothing so far.

c
canopus 27.02.20

......especially hate the blood chunks flying. I do not believe!)))

D
DJ_KOT 27.02.20

Better than the first FEAR and FEAR network Kombat nothing still
and don't forget about the Evacuation and Perseus :)

d
dexex 27.02.20

FE4R depends on the disastrous yield or F3AR and the desire of the publisher to revive the project. Endings to do with a continuation is such a trial now...so,say the stock in the future )

R
R1DEK 27.02.20

The ending killed. The second part is worse. But the fourth part of the God forbid do not wait! Since the Studio has nakaila history in their own way just to get out of it, so it will remain the rest of Alma.