3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VladKan45 27.02.20 12:49 pm

F. E. 4.R. Dream? (F.E.A.R. 3)

I think F. E. A. R. 3 is not the end and here's why:
1. Armacham still exists, and the appearance of the phase commanders suggests that the implementation of projects on creation of super soldiers is in full swing and you never know what else can hide this organization. And the Board of Directors of Armacham unharmed.
2. Child of Alma is alive, and the unknown of the dark or light side.
230 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeSpUt666 27.02.20

I don't know the ending more flooded for Vettel than brother, waiting for the continuation))

N
NORMAN-UA 27.02.20

The human mind is limitless of course only one could able to the last, and thought a film about the Prince of Persia lame work, and has astaple a story. It would be nice to see in the gameplay innovations with the second and third parts. It would be cool for example: kicked the table leg and hop that the shelter or Cabinet pushed, I hid behind him)))

E
ElenTerra 27.02.20

F. E. A. R. 4 is unlikely to be - as I remember razrabotchiki game were talking about F. A. I. R. as a trilogy. That's what I remember! So hope that the adventures of Pointman and rebirth of Alma (which in the end is gone FOREVER!) can be difficult. May be the fourth part of the will but that is doubtful - the story of F. I. A. R. over and with it ended the game.

The more Central image of the game was Alma. Since her disappearance, F. I. A. R. not F. A. I. R. Consequently, the game came to its logical conclusion.

C
Combine. 27.02.20

it would be nice to restart the brand

b
broproduct 27.02.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

And suddenly, in F. E. 4.R will be the revival of Alma?

E
ElenTerra 27.02.20

The output of the fourth Fiara serious doubt Monolith has repeatedly written about the fact that this is a trilogy and the representatives of the Brothers were supported and even talked about it on the releases second Fiara and after him - said about the third Fire. WMS Day (Day 1 studios) come up with that thread - it is a pity of course that the third part did not the rightful owner of the game - the bad thing is that the Brothers have the right to FIAR

D
DarkAgent 27.02.20

I think the trilogy is a trilogy, but part 4 if the publisher will appreciate the 3 part, IMHO of course.

E
ElenTerra 27.02.20

Maybe Alma has disappeared and it turns out FADR over - and without Alma FIAR will not be as what it should be - it would be stupid wasting money. Alma all have sunk. For example, I without it the game is not present and the game itself, it is not a negative character - unless you count her entity and she has no more Jena three - the girl, the girl is dead and Alma (starting good and ending evil).
And the whole story on Alma and built on her past, on her offense in the game as it Pained character. So without her the plot would not.Yes, and let's see if part 4 is without Alma - tada nafig to play it.

K
Krysobelka 27.02.20

Hmm, and where wrote about a trilogy? I do not remember this. I remember writing that this is the end of the story of Alma, but not team Fir. It is, of course, will be missed, but not Alma one. You never know what kind of paranormal stuff in the world? I think, and no little dead girls/dead adult women victims of experiments it is possible to do, it would wish. But with the third part a little early, I think, to tie. At least one addition to be required.

M
Mr_UKROPUS 27.02.20

But with the third part a little early
Not stupid,not stupid!!!!

N
Nosferatym777 27.02.20

it 4 is unlikely because the creators have already announced that this was the final part of the F. E. A. R.)) although the idea of a child has the right to live)) XS th there I'll hit maybe I will make the 4th)) and that Alma is a pity((

E
ElenTerra 27.02.20

Krysobelka
Without Alma, the game is an empty shell and a dull shooting gallery. Without her FIAR will simply disappear - because it is his character. Team FIAR by the way, only one - Monoliths. Ephemeral I do not know since when has become developed by only one third of all.
and Krysobelka - related developers need to look carefully - they promised that the third FIAR will be the final part. Alma is now completely dead since she was avenged. Vettel only was associated telepathic communication with her and the body of a clone he was dead (because no one sees) and he is also retired. The last giant monster - memories of Harland Wade and his atrocities on her and her children. The conclusion is that Alma and Fettel can now sleep peacefully and the world of FIAR will return to normal - whatever it is Final.

K
Krysobelka 27.02.20

Senterra
And? For example, the symbol of Bioshok was Daddy with Sister, and the new Infinite does not. Moreover, there is even the scene changed. This automatically turns it into an empty shell and stupid shooting?
The GM, under the command of Fir, or First Encounter Assault Recon, I was referring to the heroes of the game, and not a Monolith or a Day once. So, these are the heroes, with some exceptions, have not gone away and is much more stir.
Oh, I would love to see more carefully, if You show where to look. But anyway, You seriously believe the promises of developers?
Alma died completely, Yes. But there is nothing stopping the writers, if I had to, to get her back under any pretext, though reborn in his third child.
As to Vettel... You before the end credits look? And I will continue...will you? Such a clear message, don't you think?

E
ElenTerra 27.02.20

Personally, I have seen and heard from developers that FIAR 3 finish narrative plot FIAR in General - I think they wind the word throw will not.
Vettel in the third part of the died in the end (the ending of the Operatives were the first on the story and not cooperative). Although I say dead is dead. Vettel and his Mother was dead - that he was reborn in the body of a clone does not mean that he came back from the dead. In this world it holds a psychic link Alma as Alma is holding telepathic communication Vettel. Operative not affiliated with them as in the first part it is explained by the fact that Alma could not synchronize the consciousness of the operator.
Don't know how and Yes I would like to see the third FIAR - I'm watching him from the beginning and especially the plot - but the developers said Warner Bros confirmed - therefore, the probability of release is very low.
And ALMA is a symbol of FIAR. Bioshok was not written on the symbolism - he was initially Taupo about one second about the other and the third about the third be - the more bioshok - blunt likeness in the game.
In Fiare the opposite - the whole plot is based on Alma. And if it is not then so FIAR and over. maybe she didn't die - although everyone who she wanted revenge on is dead and that means the story is over.

K
Krysobelka 27.02.20

Dooo and I love it, such people, the integrity of which no doubt. Say how cut off and only the truth. Always. And never cheat. Well, just Holy. And the brothers Warner the most Holy of them. And money of gamers they saaavsem not needed. I apologize for the sarcasm.
Where firewood about telepathic communication? You are talking about? In the first part of Alma held the desire to take revenge and"kill them all" and especially, apparently, favorite daddy. In the second part of her stuck, with the help of some individuals on Becket and probably she wanted to have a child who will only be her who will not take that away. In the third part, it seemed to me, holds her only child, because when she saw that he was safe and there is someone to take care, the Alma is just....left. Rest in peace in the world. Amen. Don't know about You, but I'm glad for it.
Now Vettel. In the first part of the link was, Yes. But it is rudely interrupted point. In Reborne it's not. And in the third part the naked eye can see that it keeps Vettel in this world. Just the words of my grandfather sunk into his soul and he decided to bring them to life. Only the elder brother is not inspired.
Oh, so for You the game is good only if all its parts are about the same and she is a symbol? And call Bioshok blunt likeness in the game is... Well.
This as anyone. I want to continue. With Alma or not.
And speaking of all of whom wanted to revenge the dead. Mrs. Aristide and flown away to warmer climes Marshal Disler forget?

A
ArhiK-tan 27.02.20

but I wonder where the clones\Replicants go? throughout the game about them there is no mention (except for the memories in the initial clip). they also like even she was, where they of the attack was launched. or Vettel and Alma was not up to them, all of them and was beating? anyone anything know about this?

E
ElenTerra 27.02.20

Krysobelka
by your reasoning you into the story even delved. Sync or telepathic communication was. And she was between Alma and Vettel.
May be FIAR 4, and will (unlikely) - BUT NOT WITHOUT ALMA! FIAR I repeat is based on the story it is there and not someone more! the rest are just characters that appears gradually.
So Krysobelka - pay close attention to the plot. I have read and understand that too much did not penetrate.

Sart-Fettel.
Maybe after Alma got pregnant, she decided to integrate family. Naturally occurred sync again with Vettel and he decided to find his brother and convince him that mother needs his help. So I guess the clones have been disabled and consequently destroyed.
Although there is a likelihood that the clone could still fight, but not with Operative and Armagedom. Therefore, they are not Dating.

1372809 27.02.20

4 will not be the story in the 3rd part is over!

A
ArhiK-tan 27.02.20

Yes, sorry for the clones. mozh developed just forgot about them? and yet I wonder why Beckett is behaving like a jerk. well, I did love Alma, but he is a man, will descend with him, that is.)) I, for one, would be glad even.:))
p.s. 4 parts we can and will not, but some addition, like Reborn'and 2'nd part, will surely make hastily. it remains to hope that will not make hastily, and that in some multi-part series will transform.

E
ElenTerra 27.02.20

Sart-Fettel.
Well, what more do you want. Monolith did it right, but Day 1 was all percevere and get some sort of porridge - Aristide was gone, the clones, too, of Beckett made the neurotic, Paxton is behaving abnormally Operative, too - ruined the plot of the short... The gland - where the Federal Aggressive Response Unit - neither the coordinators nor the officers or the unit has sunk into oblivion or something. The plot is mushy...