3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VladKan45 27.02.20 12:49 pm

F. E. 4.R. Dream? (F.E.A.R. 3)

I think F. E. A. R. 3 is not the end and here's why:
1. Armacham still exists, and the appearance of the phase commanders suggests that the implementation of projects on creation of super soldiers is in full swing and you never know what else can hide this organization. And the Board of Directors of Armacham unharmed.
2. Child of Alma is alive, and the unknown of the dark or light side.
230 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltrator 27.02.20

A Supplement they love to produce.

M
Mah Damage 27.02.20

F. E. 4.R-type is a simplified version of Painkiller will be administered 2-3 buttons and kinect/muvom, the story will be supplied in the form of comic book panels during loading. Logical evolutional... the degradation of the series.
pix.PlayGround.ru

I
Infiltrator 27.02.20

Max Damage, what's Painkiller.

W
WilderTier 27.02.20

Painkiller is a stupid(almost dumb) firing of monsters and most importantly, he's not scary!
Max Damage,God forbid such a F. E. A. 4.R. will!

I
Infiltrator 27.02.20

Dark Necromancer if you play on easy difficulty and with cheats Yes.And the most difficult to think not to die else the game is VERY difficult to go 100% ie collect all the secrets,ammo, etc. If you honestly secrets I'm a fan of Painkiller.

D
D00IYI 27.02.20

Give veterans Monolith Productions for the fourth part of a Day the furnace...
By the way, the name is telling...
This game is so drained, so for me the Third part of F. E. A. R. and not Canon!

L
Llorando 27.02.20

Hopefully, if the fourth part will be, when I got above third!

W
WilderTier 27.02.20

In the third part all is well all is health is fine...except one very important element,without which F. E. A. R. is turning into just a shooter-NO FEAR!!!WELL, THERE IS NO FEAR!!!
If the 4th comes out then luchsheby it was an order of magnitude more horror stories!

I
Infiltrator 27.02.20

It is true you FEAR REAL or NOT. But fear not just a meat shooter.

H
Hunt40 27.02.20

If fear 4 will be similar to the fear 3 well it on figs.The first and second were good.We ought to fear more.And the third is just mochilovo in Code.

I
Infiltrator 27.02.20

Hunt40 imagine if Cod would be the meat.

H
Hunt40 27.02.20

gorre
I expected from this game more after the first and second parts.

I
Infiltrator 27.02.20

In terms of fear, Yes. And here is how the killings are all made good.

L
Llorando 27.02.20

A shooter is great, no doubt. But Fear needs to be first and foremost not a shooter, and horror

W
WilderTier 27.02.20

F. E. A. R. 3" is a first person shooter with elements of horror (survival horror), and, according to De Thorley (eng. Denny Thorley), the founder and President of Day 1 Studios, the GAME SHOULD BE MORE HORRORS IN comparison WITH the ORIGINAL
(Wikipedia)

I
Infiltrator 27.02.20

This is complete nonsense before the game something like that I read.

g
ggcJohn 27.02.20

So everything said and FEAR+FEAR Extraction point are the best parts.In these parts all laid Stach,interesting plot and much,much more.FEAR 2 pardon my frankness full of shit,better it wouldn't be released,the third part did not go somewhere else,then even if the plot was closer to the first part.Extraction point though is an addon,but the second and third part and some were not undertaking that in extraction point I like,he is completely tied with the first part in the story.So FEAR4 there is no point to do it once again litter the FEAR+FEAR Extraction point.

W
WilderTier 27.02.20

qqcJohn,I'm with you soglsen.The atmosphere and just the gameplay F. E. A. R.,Extaction Point and Perseus Mandate, probably the best of all games in the series,so for me F. E. A. R. 2 is the scariest of all though there the atmosphere is not and is Operative already some Neizvestny(on top), dude who is unknown gets the ability to slow down time.And part 3....well...this has probably decline.It cool shooting gameplay,but damn NOT SCARY at all!!At all!!!

W
WilderTier 27.02.20

By the way people I have one question off topic.Who knows where to download F. E. A. R. Ressurection?And damn torrents did not find and come across all the time on what is broken or paid sites...

V
Venturka 27.02.20

WAITING for F. E. 4.R.