3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VladKan45 27.02.20 12:49 pm

F. E. 4.R. Dream? (F.E.A.R. 3)

I think F. E. A. R. 3 is not the end and here's why:
1. Armacham still exists, and the appearance of the phase commanders suggests that the implementation of projects on creation of super soldiers is in full swing and you never know what else can hide this organization. And the Board of Directors of Armacham unharmed.
2. Child of Alma is alive, and the unknown of the dark or light side.
230 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltrator 27.02.20

Yes, there would be at least an addon that the Operative is hiding from armacham son of Alma

F
FEAR512 27.02.20

Canopus,maybe the viewing angle is narrow,because you have a narrow monitor?)5*4 all fucking seen

F
FEAR512 27.02.20

Norman is a long time you will be able Pratica too,if there's good physics?:lol

W
WilderTier 27.02.20

Without A Name wouldn't hurt

I
Infiltrator 27.02.20

Until I see a continuation in this form, at least as a shooter about fear in the game, I did not mention .

W
WilderTier 27.02.20

What are you doing?Without fear we will be Ala F. E. A. R. 3 ver2!

I
Infiltrator 27.02.20

Fear is already extinct in the game. Urgently need resurrection ,and the last developed is not able to be seen.

W
WilderTier 27.02.20

Without A Name,yeah,the surest way to collect the command of the fans of the game and find obyazatelno those who know how the animation is to draw and create 3D games,and those who know how this oen will be the writers/Directors.

J
JaackDaniels 27.02.20

passed all parts in one go, like a book.
now sit and don't even know enough Fira in life don't get me wrong, but those are the moments when I played, I haven't delayed games! Not enough of Alma, Paxton Vettel, Becket - Yes, very strong impression, now sit.. trying to play krayzis - well, was looking for something similar in the genre, but Crysis't that well but I do not fear it..

(the first line fir - the best)

I
Infiltrator 27.02.20

Compare Crysis and Fear is pointless is quite different. What can you say which part is most like

J
JaackDaniels 27.02.20

Without A Name
Perseus Mandate... the truth - Sam fir and its two add - ons- is very pleased.. I was squeaking)
the second too, well kept but not so.. and the third control is a little changed, and the concept is not the one that was here.. in General..

J
JaackDaniels 27.02.20

krayzis removed.
put Jericho, maybe there is something to find
and Dead Space is advised he is next)

J
JaackDaniels 27.02.20

Jericho.
the atmosphere is pleasant

I
Infiltrator 27.02.20

In the third almost nothing interesting left.
Jericho's not bad there is normally beautifully enjoying the atmosphere is especially farther reach.

J
JaackDaniels 27.02.20

Without A Name
then you try again)

J
JaackDaniels 27.02.20

Dream, in 2013 at least the announcement to see, and announce - that MONOLITH will develop a game.. then it will be the good old fear and not the fir some sort of there.

But in reality - after the failure of a series no-one will resurrect and just already, Oh dream of dreams.

Still would F. E. A. R Reloaded MON-H. - if their rights were and everything-all connections and other nonsense from 1дневки fixed, it would be perfect

After F. E. A. R. I understand what games I love the game put everything in place, really I'm 18 years old I got the computer from 7 years of age, F. E. A. R. fell into the hands of two weeks ago, before this game I didn't know exactly what genre I like

I
Infiltrator 27.02.20

I would like that MONOLITH took ,but the hope is weak especially after a disastrous 3 parts ( a failure that is for the fans because of the plot and duration) as meat cutting and normal Action game .
18 so a year younger ,but I have F. E. A. R since 2010 .

J
JaackDaniels 27.02.20

but now, many games in development and released, and I'm always in the announcements look carefully at the letter F names of the games, hope never dies

I
Infiltrator 27.02.20

Well well,just even if you appear in such position about good says .

S
Sr-t Maykl Bekket 27.02.20

ggcJohn, call my favorite game shit again, naflodi the teeth...