3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VladKan45 27.02.20 12:49 pm

F. E. 4.R. Dream? (F.E.A.R. 3)

I think F. E. A. R. 3 is not the end and here's why:
1. Armacham still exists, and the appearance of the phase commanders suggests that the implementation of projects on creation of super soldiers is in full swing and you never know what else can hide this organization. And the Board of Directors of Armacham unharmed.
2. Child of Alma is alive, and the unknown of the dark or light side.
230 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sr-t Maykl Bekket 27.02.20

by the way, I started playing F. E. A. R at the age of 11, and if not 4 the normal plot, then I'll PLAAAAACE!!! =)

I
Infiltrator 27.02.20

Okay Michael Beckett calm down you're dead.

J
JaackDaniels 27.02.20

the grief for Beckett..

in General, the series needs to take very hard.. but she can get rich if you give us back what was lost during fights for the rights of

I
Infiltrator 27.02.20

Well, this is the wishes of all the fans want. But from what and how it is another and whether

S

By the way, how do you like F. E. 4.R.: Aura Beckett before to dissipate, hit in the head growing a clone, and he was his clone, but without the neurosis... =). First task: get out of the crowd of hostile clones (with klonowski equipment.) Paxton is alive again and doing things... (well, no I don't believe that the Ghost can destroy the gun) the Child grew up and helps him.(To do things...) Alma lost most of the abilities at birth (like a child steal) helps Beckett can fight all bad" based on... ... ...well, like dig and also from a desire to beat the aforementioned Paxton. Her neuroses (i.e. most of it) also came to the child. Pointmen in big trouble. It was preserved in a capsule for clone. (In the middle of the game it should be released.) Well, Aristide again chasing Alma. and Beckett along the way have to fend off of Armacham.
Well, since something.

UPD: (in 2 years) And what I was... XD

S

Stupidly, or not?

I
Infiltrator 27.02.20

What did part 3 ,that is normal.

S

I mean in comparison?

I
Infiltrator 27.02.20

Well, part 3 is the plot fuck up so you can understand.
But one can not understand as you write you're dead?

S

and elasticheskoj aura? (As Paxton and Alma)

I
Infiltrator 27.02.20

And that's cool,but I thought you'd like the Guf.
But seriously, I also thought about the fact that Beckett can become a Ghost and take revenge ,all too easy it killed all gg 2 parts don't deserve that.

S

Well! Moreover, this part started!

S

By the way I noticed that besides us all shut up?

I
Infiltrator 27.02.20

Yes, you can see that Michael you like it. I wonder if he would like Vettel from body to body to fly. Well after a disastrous 3 pieces a lot of people shut up.

S

Well, to play in it, just not in the genre...

S

LAN, I sleep!

I
Infiltrator 27.02.20

like you ,we can but the series is ruined.

S

Will reborn!!!

J
JaackDaniels 27.02.20

MS-t Michael Beckett
love)

I
Infiltrator 27.02.20

You're such a believer.