3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Novyy polzovatel 29.02.20 11:46 pm

Origin or Steam?

What service do you prefer? And why?
227 Comments
Sort by:
E
Extreme91 29.02.20

start recently use the Stim. if you want to add to friends . here http://steamcommunity.com/id/extreme91

R
Rikudo Nagashi 29.02.20

Origin or Steam? Free download games! :))))

C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 29.02.20

shop with discs, it is certainly very cool, greatly simplifies installation and removal of games, and if the case may be vypendritsya your collection boxes. but is it comfortable? now every second if not the first game requires the presence of any of the services and therefore to get away from them today does not work.

and it's wonderful.

playing the game with support for steam/origin I get: permanent and most importantly, automatic game updates, the ability to voice chat without the presence of third-party programs (the incentive), and the store with the same games is just two clicks away from me. so clearly steam.

origin is good, too, recently stopped to realize that it poured bad substance. Yes, there are a few games, no community, adasdasd-like tech support, but the service still show a good hand.

therefore, by far the digital buying of games and both services.

ps: the torrent is also, of course, wonderful, but now multiplayer games are becoming better and better online technologies even through in single player and is the essence of the game (fable three) so...

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 29.02.20

Suiseiseki, come on now everything is in order. I will disassemble all the shit written in the direction of the Steam.

1) Speed, your post has been published on 19 April, with your angry little comment on the download speed. Guilty, by the way, not Valve, and you yourself. You, however, I apparently did not reach the item Settings, category Download+Cloud, and you couldn't choose another server. To which you're closer.

2) Again, the situation with SPORE. In such a variety in price, again not the fault of Valve, again, blame those who publish this product.

3) Mirror's Edge - Russian language listed? Specified, all the more marked in that all the dialogues translated into Russian language. Not indicated the presence of a controller, again to blame electronics. No, in your understanding - is to blame the valves.

Now, most importantly, Half - Life 2. You then apparently wrote out all the shit that was in you about steam. A gamepad? IN HL2? What normal person, will start to play this game with a gamepad in hand?

You surprised me, I five years - FIVE YEARS, has the incentive. Max had problems with the region. Now, whose hands are gnarled, and direct?

S

my shit it worthy.
To act up not necessary, although from your side it's all quite understandable.

Taschem something, buying the game I want to play, not to climb on the menus in search of the coveted buttons.
Well, have sex with their brains, what you Express your emotions - Oh, what you poor?

What's the hell, Valve? I have never written.
Well, your offer was clearly a hint of what they are crappy, I'm a Gentleman, and I don't give a shit? Well. Silent.

What does the Russian language? I'm in his presence did not complain
The presence of subtitles isn't that what you wrote? And why subtitles may apply even if you have the same picture in Russian?

Not only that, began, and held with a gamepad all the main part of Half-life.
Done well, a hand shake? Although, you're Troll.

Yes, well done, you have a direct hand. Can be filled with boiling water from this fact.
Flooded, but not today. Maybe tomorrow.

The lack of a menu ME support gamepad, the absurd price for a set of Spore and slash joystick support in HL2 - it is the fault of my hands, Yes.
It's not your fault, double this fact - but under no circumstances to blame here exactly the same steam? Origin, you clear the thing did not touch it, knowing what it is. But what you other service not pleased - judging right?

S

With you hard, Yes.

T
THE FATE OF ALL FOOLS 29.02.20

Steam of course, Origin - heresy!

W
Wolk000 29.02.20

Origin - bought game disc inserted in the drive, entered the code, Origin took downloaded a cracked license downloaded the game and played two minutes later after unpacking the drive.

Ololo, rogue-piatnik is detected which steam and origin, you torrent edicin.

Games run quickly, the updates never work out for three hours. For example, today an update for BF3 weighing in at 1.8 Gb downloaded in about 40 minutes. While in the Steam's fucking bought Crysis swayed two and a half days.

Excuse me sir, but you have no good Internet access is not a problem of the service. And also the fact that you did not bother to visit the settings of steam and change the download speed, which is perfectly visible from the screenshot from 01.04.12 20:09 (for the first time about her steam had to ask if you install the trims, probably, you, too, this time pissed away).

But that's not the Internet speed thing. Steam is overloaded with users because and calves constantly.

No really, the problem in someone else's hands, because 4.5 lemon online for the whole world not so much - http://store.steampowered.com/stats/

If we write controller Supported, so if he really supported. As for Mirror's Edge. And not like in HL2.

First, hl2=/=steam, okda? So if the game controller works - the checkbox is already possible to deliver, and how he was supported, really, the service should not matter. Will not you special paint is supported, but Cueva (in your understanding Cueva, of course)

That's only if Origin I recovered for a couple of seconds for the Inbox there can not be changed, in the case of Steam'om had to chat with tech support.

The incentive is also impossible, or rather possible, but need access to the soap.

All right, it's supposed to work - in the end, what you proipal account - is your problem, the tech support still need to check whether you are a thief accounts, so trying to assign itself a stranger to the ACC.

The presence of support for the gamepad in the game is not specified, the presence of the subtitles too. Anything not specified.

This info specifies the developer, not valve (they of course, pokuy Cho there to exhibit), and who's the developer? Ah, ea... well, everything okay, Cho.

It's... weird.

Do not see anything strange. All questions to the developer, the price set by him.

Taschem something, buying the game I want to play, not to climb on the menus in search of the coveted buttons.

Buying the game, you should at least install, bought the film (on disk, for example), you at least need to insert the disc into the drive to pee, you should at least walk to the toilet/to find a secluded spot on the street. If you're too lazy to click a few buttons (as I mentioned above that steam asks a question about the speed of the Internet when you install) how do you turn on the computer?

W
Wolk000 29.02.20

slave

Go to the individual, insult, sir?

4.5 million online for the whole world would be a bit if a service deal with them. But no.

117 server load, divide 4.5 lemon = 40 thousand on each server (which is very little), if it is evenly, plus not all at once shake their game the same

Actually, the fact that only you've got something something you can not cope speaks for itself.

What?

Avoiding the topic is the same. You started talking about what a bad controller support in HL2. But HL2 is the game and not steam, we are here to discuss steam and origin. In particular, here is a phrase - controller Support, Yes. But what is it! No drawing, no symbols in the game, the menu to navigate with a controller is impossible./Awesome gamepad support. Trip transportation is inconvenient due to the fact that move forward-backward can not hang on the triggers (who played the race with a gamepad knows what I mean).
Could port the management console version.

Steam Guard is called. Know.
Yes I know that.

If you know so what's the problem?

Proof?

And have known? Valvil no case to fumble every game and look which icons to put, of course all the old throws the developer, as well as a video with screenshots.

Wow what's your Association, Lord.

Described based on the basest human physiological needs, that You was not difficult to draw a parallel.

Buying the game I put the game in the drive, install it and going to play. But not download without my consent gigabytes of patches on Saturday evening when the service scored the same nerds as I am.

And again, there is an option in the properties of the game, the ban update. Oh, poor thing, how could I forget that your brain does not allow you to dig into the settings - this is for you too hard, tired, overtrained, you'll get sick.

Listen guru Steam, go into the woods with their workshops advice. The obvious things to say and pose as do not know anyone.

Hmm, what's that sound? Like the sound of the toilet.

We're not talking the obvious, we respond to your post and refuted your arguments against the incentive.

N
N69 29.02.20

Origin have only seen the corner of my eye, so I vote for Steam.

S
Seen77712 29.02.20

Steam, because it is more inclined to the Valve than EA

B
BergoVic 29.02.20

Stim us proposed, and the origin was imposed on what could be the issues.

I would like zaignorit EA, here to pass by NFS, BF and the rest will not work.

T
TheGellanKreis 29.02.20

Torrents =)

Oh yeah, copyrighters FSO.

M
MarvelDC 29.02.20

no difference, both.

M
Maelwenna 29.02.20

Steam. There are many indie games and it was good.

w
warp 37 29.02.20

Steam and only him. No Battlefield 3 Launcher's next to him is not lying. And write a big list of obvious advantages not need.

And mentioned earlier that Steam has problems with speed. I have a good high-speed Internet and the download speed is usually from 3-5 to 10 MB/sec, so that the Valve is not to blame, that someone in Drisch-Pozaluista slow Internet.

C
Chelovek Umelyy 29.02.20

I choose Steam, though he is pleased today is a mistake.

O
OSil7er 29.02.20

Steam is the best!
Interface Steam'and intuitive;
- the prices are reasonable, especially discount;
- well and Valve is preferred to a PC.

Origin sucks!
- The interface is stupid;
- the prices are too high;
- well, she Electronic Arts I do not like!

Z
Z01-Ange 29.02.20

Shop with disks.
And steam, and there are all sorts of origin, and other I do not need.

d
darth___vader 29.02.20

Suiseiseki
This is your fault, you have the password harder to figure out and not to use fake programs and fake sites where you have to drive a login and password.