3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Novyy polzovatel 29.02.20 11:46 pm

Origin or Steam?

What service do you prefer? And why?
227 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pochetnyy oldfag PG 29.02.20

Origin or Steam?
Torrent

What service do you prefer? And why?
Torrent. Because for free.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 29.02.20

To the island, well done.

A
Apollo 100 29.02.20

Shephаrd [U. S. S. R.]
With what island? Fell something?

L
Lucky Luciano 29.02.20

Steam.Origin do not even use.

E
ExSat 29.02.20

Http://Pirate bay.com other services Nepaleses life:)))))

t
trustedSunbro 29.02.20

And after some time you see as steam is actively developing (Big picture), and the origin of all and proposes, only the color has changed, and that similar to steam

w
warp 37 29.02.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
That's the way the screenshot on the subject of speed, did just that.

F
Flow4Master 29.02.20

Steam probably would be comfortable, although some games are cheaper to buy in the store.
Origin that it is expensive. For me at least.

M
Maklline66 29.02.20

So, Steam or origin?
Put Steam. I was pleased with the black menus, directly connected to the store. Prices and discounts I was pleasantly surprised, and I immediately took Deus x and TH. Despite the fact that the stim I didn't set up, and data were downloaded directly from Sweden, the rate was 10 to 12 megabytes per second. I went to drink tea, come, the game is already downloaded, do not want to play.
Origin. First, the fact that menus I liked the white(not like black), but then hell troubled by the fact that the Orage was loaded for 2-3 minutes(the incentive store once opened).Price was my first shot. Some lousy add-on for the Sims 3 700 rubles?!? Yeah well, fuck you!. The second blow was the download speed is 1-1.5 megabytes. As a result, I was rocked in the third battle for several hours. I should never have said that about any tea and the speech was not.
The result - origin - slow, buggy, expensive shit. Maybe someday gash something normal, but it will most likely see my children

C
Camper88 29.02.20

in August I bought a CD Sleeping dogs saw that you need to activate the steam(previously never used) thought the game is installed from disk.but had to pump and therefore had to change the tariff plan of the Internet at a higher speed.10 gigs(with HD pack)downloaded in one hour.also pleased with the prices and different weekly promotions with discounts up to 75% since then became a slave to steam.

P
Prophet_92 29.02.20

Origin,because the only game I bought is Battlefield 3 Premium Edition=)

S
Setewik 29.02.20

Steam more games. Origin thing rather crude yet.

A
Alex Side 29.02.20

Steam

S
SteveG8 29.02.20

Steam.

U
Uther Lightbringer 29.02.20

Steam

R
RESPEKTROMETR 29.02.20

Steam

H
Heroyl 29.02.20

Definitely Steam and Origin too crude

S
Sirstar 29.02.20

Both services are worthy. Origin is still to come.

D
DiLouk 29.02.20

Only the shortcuts on the desktop, only hardcore!

G
GoHoo 29.02.20

Steam,Origin-e only battle and all.