3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gugu1313 01.03.20 01:09 am

CPU and graphics card .

Dear,I am quite confused about the topic that can start a terrible debate.I always thought that if the graphics card is not loaded almost on 100% it is because of this lag and FPS below 60 frames, and in my understanding, was to blame for the processor ,it didn't take.But what I know for example in BF4 I set ultra settings and lo and behold the map of plow 100%.Attention,question to experts,if I replace the processor on more powerful will the FPS increase and how much ?
118 Comments
Sort by:
B
BigInteger 01.03.20

gugu1313
Depends on what CPU and despite what the graphics card at the moment.
If for example the GTX 960 and i5 of some kind. And you want to put Core i9 , it will be a waste of money.

g
gugu1313 01.03.20

Now core i5 2400 3.1 ghz 6gb gtx 1060, will be core i7 2600 3.4 ghz.

M
MagicHero 01.03.20

gugu1313
gugu1313 wrote:
I put BF4 in ultra settings and lo and behold the map of plow 100%.Attention,question to experts,if I replace the processor on more powerful will the FPS increase and how much ?
If vidyuhi already downloaded to 100% then changing the processor will do nothing, high minimum fps a little lift.
gugu1313 wrote:
Now core i5 2400 3.1 ghz 6gb gtx 1060, will be core i7 2600 3.4 ghz
In some games your CPU will not be enough for 60 fps, so you can safely change to a i7 2600 (if the value of a penny) and if the schedule that you can always lower it. However it would be better to take 2600К, although it is possible to disperse and then by default he has too low frequency, making it just pointless buying it, if again, not for a penny and goes as they say is not a pity to throw away this amount. If you don't want to change the platform you should find 2600К or 2700K but again, anyone going to buy used, no warranty and it is not clear how to use the processor and how much degraded crystal.

g
gugu1313 01.03.20

If I completely change everything except the case,PSU and a video card that will be released about 30,000 and Ali used 8000 percent .

H
Huskarl Krstk 01.03.20

gugu1313
i7 without overclocking is complete trash, and even at 8K, it is better to dig and get Ryzen new or old.

g
gugu1313 01.03.20

You saw what I wrote ?

H
Huskarl Krstk 01.03.20

gugu1313
The necessary increase will not just consider the money.

g
gugu1313 01.03.20

That is only 2600к and overclock to at least 4.0 ghz ?

g
gugu1313 01.03.20

Here, again, about disclosure,look I V1 post wrote,there is the whole point of my question .

H
Huskarl Krstk 01.03.20

gugu1313
Loading map not affected, though there will be 10 fps, lag should not, because the video card can only put a slideshow, all the rest is engaged in percents and the RAM.

D
D1_ 01.03.20

Huskarl Krstc
Do not put it right,
Of the map depends not only slideshows, but also processing some of the particles. (PhysX) for example.
But without a good CPU, video card will not vykladyvaetsya 100:

g
gugu1313 01.03.20

My God guys look what I wrote above,it works 100% on old cent.

g
gugu1313 01.03.20

You can close the topic I knew this all to end .

L
L 6.0 01.03.20

gugu1313
They'll help yeah. These clowns, it's time all perebanit Permanente. But they're modernizing, someone, then that is such garbage.
For your topic, understand bydavid online. Put the percent in more threads will be better.. only unlocked, some sort of i7 xxx K. I mean with the letter K at the end.

H
Huskarl Krstk 01.03.20

6.0 L
And chase it on the h chipset -_-.
For such statements you should often* in the comments.
gugu1313
From video card lag are independent, is responsible for everything processor. The graphics card only takes stills at percent, and processes them, it's like chasing the eye when drunk in usmert.

M
MunchkiN 616 01.03.20

if the card works on 90-100% natural pitch of logical reasoning, already a considerable increase in fps will not be
can only be smoothed performance associated with stream for example, if you go in the Skyrme and oblivion and he sometimes podlagivaet or when the camera frantically twist, as you enter the house will not micropiezo screwed if say 9 ilitny set memory
and processor skinny and funny. on my pitch look in modern games such as-Oh he already has by itself, while infinitely productive to give drawdown below 30фпс on ultramatch
attachment of eggs in the basket 2xxx or i7 3770 activity is highly questionable and is essentially half-measures before the inevitable change of platform

V
Vovan Wolfovich 01.03.20

gugu1313
Here we need to understand one simple thing. The card works with a graphical part, i.e. the graphics settings, resolution, and some pieces that NVIDIA will be shipping the video card. The processor works with the game engine, this is partly the geometry of the world, we can say thank you range of drawing, number of NPCs. Hence the simple conclusion: FPS the performance of CPU with the game engine. Video card is secondary.
So, to begin to talk about the games You play. If you take battle 4, game, 2013, corridor shooter, then i5, Your CPU should cope well, everything else depends on the graphics card. If you take an open world, such as: watch dogs 2, Assassin's Creed Origins, Witcher 3, Mafia 3, etc., You will see a more serious CPU usage. Especially the famous watch dogs and Origins, I think You heard.
I have. For example, run watch dogs 2. i5-2400 shows 100% CPU usage in this game, the graphics card 1050 Ti. The conclusion is simple. In this processorsamsung the game graphic settings to adjust safely for the gtx 1060 until then, until the download of the video card will not work to 99% with FPS of over 45 frames must not count in any case (of course, to turn the settings with a range of drawing, number of objects, NPCs, if any, will reduce CPU usage and allow you to see more FPS).
For example, watch dogs 2 making the final picture: If you replace the processor on Your proposed 2600, which has 8 threads, unlike the 2400, You will get more labor that will raise the FPS to the required number of personnel. THEN(!) You will rest only in the power of your graphics card and graphics settings (anti-aliasing, resolution, texture, chips NVIDIA, etc.).
With regards to processorsamsung games that dictate for today at least 8 threads i7, or has at least 6 cores of the i5 Riesen or coffee.
In the old and the corridor games, You will not experience great difficulties, since all the main load from the graphic part. In the open world, the processor comes more to the fore, which can sometimes be an unpleasant problem, then the graphic part comes the main, because FPS is limited by CPU performance, heavy open-world games will ship it with objects and tasks, without having to throw frames the graphics card.
I hope I explained clearly, and give advice, if you tested difficulties in modern games, then it is better to assemble a new PC on the new platform. In principle, the 2400 would disperse, and in General would be tolerable.
By the way, I forgot to mention, of course, IF You need a high FPS in the game, and the graphics card allows or if You intentionally lower the graphics settings to get that opportunity, THEN everything will hit the CPU, of course a more powerful processor will allow you to see more FPS.
At the moment the best gaming decisions taken Riesen 1600 (or new 2600 much better) 8700 from AMD and from Intel.For AMD it will be cheaper significantly, but no worse.
Your recommendation to upgrade, I would recommend to look for with an unlocked multiplier processor. Of course, 2600 is old, he will be better due to the HT, especially if You are picky, don't play a lot and do not chase the FPS over 60, perhaps even for these open world games, the decision for the gtx 1060 will be more than acceptable.

g
gugu1313 01.03.20

Thanks for such a great and detailed response,slowly getting the hang of,health to you and good luck and I will think about,thanks again to all .

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.03.20

gugu1313
You forgot to write the name of the motherboard.If the nurse is dead,then buying an i7 2600K – it's a waste of money

g
gugu1313 01.03.20

I'm at work now later I write.