3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gugu1313 01.03.20 01:09 am

CPU and graphics card .

Dear,I am quite confused about the topic that can start a terrible debate.I always thought that if the graphics card is not loaded almost on 100% it is because of this lag and FPS below 60 frames, and in my understanding, was to blame for the processor ,it didn't take.But what I know for example in BF4 I set ultra settings and lo and behold the map of plow 100%.Attention,question to experts,if I replace the processor on more powerful will the FPS increase and how much ?
118 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 01.03.20

6.0 L
6.0 L wrote:
Yeah so.
This is really yeah to be stupid, no I'm just amazed at how you have to be down to bear such nonsense. You just live in some fantasy in which to invent what you want. But then reality and leave their fantasies to themselves. And in reality, your monitor has a resolution of 1920x1200 and no scaling native resolution of the monitor does not increase, it remains the same. When you zoom the picture clarity is enhanced like any other monitor but if you compare with a monitor which has a matrix of 4K (PHYSICAL not virtual, or from your imagination) the picture will be much better. Not in the screenshot!!!!! (on the screenshot they will you won't believe are the SAME) and monitor as there will be 2 times more pixels (PHYSICAL PIXELS not virtual or of your fantasies). And the word on the 4K monitor through the scale to deliver 8K resolution.

V
Vovan Wolfovich 01.03.20

6.0 L wrote:
Well, Yes, I have permission 3840х2400. and what is not 4.5 K, m?
6.0 L wrote:
And in the resolution of 1920x1200, the same 96точек per inch. )))
Permit a COMPLETE ZERO. Hey, Loki ,learn to count. Or have rigid personalities taken from the calculator to stay on? New technologies are not accepted. Well, it is understandable that and knowledge enough to swear, and the new all alien.
Resolution: 1k - 1024, 2k - 2048 (or 1024 multiplied by 2), 3k resolution - 3072 (or 1024*3), 4k resolution - 4096 (or 1024*4).
Total 1920 - stripped-down cinematic 2k format 16:9 / 16:10. 3840 - stripped-down cinematic 4k format 16:9 / 16:10.
Resolution of 4.5 k will be 4608х.... (OR 1024 * 4.5 = 4608). Hence the 2.5 k 2560 (or 1024*2.5 k).
Lok, brother, Your 3840 is a stripped-down 4k or 3.8 k. 4,5 k there was no smell.

Damn, funny as hell. I just ofigevayu. Kind of boring without him, but on the other hand, I'm so laughing burst can.

MagicHero, I see nothing to do, like trying rigid lokki something to prove. Bro! By definition from a book on psychology, it's IMPOSSIBLE!

M
Masky76 01.03.20

VOVAN WOLF
Dad is always right!

B
BigInteger 01.03.20

6.0 L
6.0 L wrote:
And with HDR, unlike your video. ))
What is HDR on your monitor ? And idiot ?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 01.03.20

VOVAN WOLF
MagicHero
saa0891
Steve Taller
Spoiler
Spoilersome inside

M
MagicHero 01.03.20

6.0 L
6.0 L wrote:
What is the physical? 0)))
What unknown magic stuff right? ))))))
Look above screenshot, as you call it physical resolution, under which Axis it is recommended that a 200% zoom, 24 inches. Nublo so nublo. ))
No, you're really down? just tell me because so far I see that this is so and even worse. In real life I'm met down only once and on the behavior of the child of 6 years. But I've already painted so that even a child of 6 years will understand, is it possible to be dumber??????
Okay last try, take the monitor with the humblest of the matrix, say 800x600 and even with the screen at 30 inches (I know that is such nonsense, nobody in their right mind would do but it is for the brightest example of clarity) On this monitor is clear, the pixels are generally huge, especially for the Nuba Loki will explain these are the squares that have 3 colors and are on a conventional monitor it is difficult to discern but it is possible (color is unlikely without a magnifying glass make out) and at a resolution of 800 x 600 is 800 width and 600 height (on your monitor: 1920 width and 1200 height). And now put there some unknown way to the dynamic resolution, say 4K and wonder, the picture is there if its to keep no will be different from the picture on a 4K monitor because the resolution is the same. But on the screen nothing will change, but the picture will become clearer BUT the PHYSICAL PIXELS as 800 by 600 and left and these squares by 30 inches, which in this resolution (the physical resolution of a matrix) n ikuda will not disappear, and as clearly will be evident, while on a 4K monitor of pixels of 3840 by 2160 and it is clear more than them, so they are smaller at the same diagonal and more difficult to see and the clearer the picture becomes.
And about your monitor with a resolution of 1920x1200 and when you put 3840х2400 the only difference is the picture resolution in this connection it is better to distribute the color transitions between pixels BUT the PIXELS IN the MONITOR AS 1920x1200 AND LEFT, whereas on the 4K monitor physical pixels 4 times more and it is clear that the picture for this becomes clearer with 4K resolution than full HD with 4K resolution.
If you again include the fools do not understand I do not know how to be STUPID, then even a baby probably will understand everything )))))

B
BigInteger 01.03.20

6.0 L
6.0 L wrote:
Above video can the screenshots show if blind, no question. )))
Idiot)))) As HDR I see on the monitor on which no HDR))))

B
BigInteger 01.03.20

6.0 L
6.0 L wrote:
Easy.. open and see.. Cho exactly a fool to mow. ))
Do you know what is HDR?

M
MagicHero 01.03.20

6.0 L
6.0 L wrote:
Well, firstly, already kind of figured out that 4K is the resolution and swarmcast,. and that's all. More from full HD, it is no different.
That's nonsense and your fantasies no more. Where we have something figured out? I except your delusions I see nothing.
And if anything I have 16K monitor and it's much better than your 4K. You have no idea what it looks like 16K picture on the monitor. HDR works for me perfectly, colors 64 bits and I don't understand how you sit on the ancient 10-bit matrix )))))
6.0 L wrote:
he 134пикселей per inch, I have a 96. Seemingly here it is, right? )))
Everything becomes the opposite, if you look diagonal monitors. I have 24, this 32дюйма. In the end I have a pixel density higher than a professional monitor. The tin Yes? ))))
You should be in school at least math for the first class to learn so as not to disgrace )))))))))))))))))))))))))

B
BigInteger 01.03.20

6.0 L
6.0 L wrote:
No, I don't know, tell me?
Is 10 bit color depth and save brightness 1000 NIT, which is a standard HDR10.
You have a Dell U2410. You have true 8 bit + A-FRC , which makes pseudo 10 bit monitor.
So now tell me how you in her wretched monitor 2009 can see a real HDR ?

B
BigInteger 01.03.20

6.0 L
6.0 L wrote:
No way. I have not determined, because the monitor is not HDR.
Mosh in a tube not folded, not? )))
So you write the nonsense about how do you HDR?

B
BigInteger 01.03.20

6.0 L
6.0 L wrote:
So I have a monitor, and outputs all formats HDR. In the same Andromeda I can play HDR10, or Dolby Vision, both of them are selected. But HDR10 I like.
I'LL SAY IT AGAIN HOW CAN YOU PLAY IF YOUR MONITOR IS ONLY 8 BIT, AY?
HDR10 is 10 bit, 1000 CD/m2

B
BigInteger 01.03.20

6.0 L
6.0 L wrote:
Why nonsense? ))
And you thought that just HDR is not natural? And that is the most natural just RGBE. Read about it at leisure.
So I have a monitor, and outputs all formats HDR. In the same Andromeda I can play HDR10, or Dolby Vision, both of them are selected. But HDR10 I like.
The only disadvantage is that the RGBE sewn into the matrix, and he is not disabled. That is HDR does not shut off. In games helps only reset to the middle.
On the other hand, you can disable swarmcast, unlike 4K monitors. Shaw also convenient. In the same фоллаут4 specifically downloaded the High Resolution Texture Pack, and there is a High Resolution and does not smell. Teksturki a little better and all. In return, in high-definition on the textures and the sky disco, everything blinks and flickers.
No. This clinic. Go read what is HDR.

B
BigInteger 01.03.20

6.0 L
What is the relationship between RGBE and HDR standard 10 ?))))

B
BigInteger 01.03.20

6.0 L
BigInteger wrote:
Is 10 bit color depth and save brightness 1000 NIT, which is a standard HDR10.
You have a Dell U2410. You have true 8 bit + A-FRC , which makes pseudo 10 bit monitor.
So now tell me how you in her wretched monitor 2009 can see a real HDR ?
On a fool to mow will ?
You have 10-bit matrix ? No. You have a brightness of 1000 CD/m2 ? No.

B
BigInteger 01.03.20

6.0 L
Clear all. I went the idiot he is an idiot. Go read about color depth and how it affects HDR

M
MagicHero 01.03.20

6.0 L
And why write some nonsense? you have in the game as HDR is not activated, for the simple reason because there is no support. And then why plant all this scribbling?
BigInteger
He lives in what is their fantasies, although in the video, which he himself had thrown off, clearly shows that HDR is not activated. But it works, it's still on just black and the monitor tell everyone that he's a color image )))

M
MagicHero 01.03.20

6.0 L
6.0 L wrote:
The above screenshots, with HDR, with HDR video too. My monitor is not HDR,
ha ha ha ha ha ha it's like a joke what that )))))) I don't have it but it's there )))))))) New standard HDR creates a very bright region on the screen Monica or TV and there is a completely different PHYSICAL filling the TV and you don't. And what the bit depth of the colors doesn't change that. And how do you even soih imaginations imagine that you have though HDR in settings black and white that HDR is off. If it is turned off means turned off and the third option does not exist.

B
BigInteger 01.03.20

MagicHero
MagicHero wrote:
He lives in what is their fantasies, although in the video, which he himself had thrown off, clearly shows that HDR is not activated. But it works, it's still on just black and the monitor tell everyone that he's a color image )))
He vparivaet me that RGBE standard Sony where added instead of RGB - RGB + Emerald/Emerald. In fact, he simply replaces G.

Despite the fact that he had at the moment fake 10 bit monitor because IPS 8 bit (true) + A-FRC.

As the saying goes do not even need in the documentation to climb.
Secondly his complete lack of knowledge on the Mat, that is 8 Bit color and contrast 10 bit panel. (255*255*255 vs 1024*1024*1024)
And third, he does not know what HDR and in particular 10.

M
MagicHero 01.03.20

6.0 L
you're in the game settings, its plug and then say that you have it. If he is in the game off that doesn't work (any fool can see that) and you are not working or in your fantasies, even a computer is not necessary to insert in the socket and it works )))