3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gugu1313 01.03.20 01:09 am

CPU and graphics card .

Dear,I am quite confused about the topic that can start a terrible debate.I always thought that if the graphics card is not loaded almost on 100% it is because of this lag and FPS below 60 frames, and in my understanding, was to blame for the processor ,it didn't take.But what I know for example in BF4 I set ultra settings and lo and behold the map of plow 100%.Attention,question to experts,if I replace the processor on more powerful will the FPS increase and how much ?
118 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 01.03.20

6.0 L wrote:
But Cho is not the above tests?
The resolution is shown to the settings shown fps can screenshots, distribute because Fraps 4K somehow, the fps does not remove in the video.
And the rest of you, what for?
Probably to explain to you the basic things useless (who needs your screenshots,you even such simple things do not understand),you can continue to believe your nonsense,just sad that you don't understand the simplest things,I would have wanted to have pulled 4K 960,Yes it is FullHD normally pull can not,nothing at all to say (why do people do upgrades) but this is unfortunately impossible due to the performance characteristics that would be comfortable to play in 4K you need SLI system,all the rest of your nonsense too lazy to even comment.

Ryazancev wrote:
Guys do not flood, Go to the Personal there and write. Why clutter up this topic. Or call each other on Skype and chat. Why even bother?
What is there to clog the forum is dead even read nothing,so at least some action and fun.

A
Agent Nomad 01.03.20

6.0 L
the fool finally? all of MSI AB to be friends with any axis, you have one does not make friends, stop Blizzard bear is all, now I really sense I don't understand what's funny to talk nonsense about what some miserable stub type gth 960 something might pull and even in 4K resolution, 960-ka weaker gth 780, and I have to 1080ти had two 780's and I know that they are even in a pair of Andromeda in 1080p is not drawn normally

A
Agent Nomad 01.03.20

TITAN Z wrote:
Are you aware that the Titans Andromeda Z pull in 5k resolution? And vedaham almost five years. I'm going to sell when you see the Titan W. Titans, just for gamers, not your pathetic supposedly tops. 1080ti except for 1920 x 1080 and more!
well done, just you and reminded you immediately of the other profiles I decided to go, video proof Studio with all the indicators of MSI AB or fps monitor how your cocksucking celery pull in 5K Andromeda

s
saa0891 01.03.20

6.0 L wrote:
What I hope, is not clear.
I don't have to hope I do know (vidyahu, it was the car),and I have a normal video card,but even with her I won't be able to play comfortably at 4K in many games (so would have already bought 4K Monique) have to cut settings and FPS is in any case to sink,but for me it is critical.

6.0 L wrote:
Where did you get such a strange performance characteristics, I don't know. And the developers performance characteristics of the graphics card for Ultra HD.
You already threw the above tests,but you continue to talk nonsense.

s
saa0891 01.03.20

6.0 L wrote:
Again, your personal problems. Or Hosh to tell you your video card is Ultra HD? Then proof please.
And the fact that you can't Ultra HD, it's your problem, not TTX. :)
the patient is hopeless

s
saa0891 01.03.20

6.0 L wrote:
squeeze 4K in games, you're really hopeless, because this easily cope even ГТХ960.
Squeeze 15-20FPS is your destiny,for me such gaming is unacceptable.

M
MagicHero 01.03.20

6.0 L
saa0891
Steve Taller
6.0 L wrote:
VIDOS above out of this world. ))))
From this reality, not from your parallel.
Oh he is the bomb.
And Yes.. neither the percent nor the graphics card is not overclocked, in the case huh? 0))))
All the guys lokki pierced again. First it there are tales told about the fact that he has a 4K monitor and actually plain old 1920x1200 dell. But now all his shows fake with Andromeda saying that there is a 4.5 K resolution, which really plays on slicnosti the fake fallout 4 shot on a mobile phone )))) But not to torment the ACTUAL RESOLUTION the GAME WAS 1728х1080

ie, it is even lower than the normal 1080p ))))))))))))) and while he didn't show fps because it is there even on razresheniem 5 times smaller compared to stated To 4.5 fps not datahive to 60 indoors )))))))))
So you were just LYING out IN the OPEN and after this you think you know who )))) and then the ban do not want ))))

M
MagicHero 01.03.20

6.0 L
6.0 L wrote:
And where I such told? whistleblower Fig. :))
Everywhere specified Dell 2410.. ultra sharp if Cho, vdruh and STE had forgotten. )
If only in your fantasies )))
Spoiler
6.0 L wrote:
Look above in the video, the actual resolution right?
Yes, the real, was he there to you for clarity, we have conducted testing with different resolutions and 4K he began working with the 10.30 time of the movie and there great shows 4K resolution 3840x2160 and there still is a maximum angle which additionally load the system and the location selected which is the most load vidyuhi. So you have already merged and why continue to be humiliated I do not understand )))

M
MagicHero 01.03.20

6.0 L
6.0 L wrote:
And then what?
Next? the fact that the monitor is 1920x1200 and above all that it's your delusional fantasies.
6.0 L wrote:
Managed it again and trying to get out. ))
I have a desktop of 1920x1200. I can put 3840х2400, but the meaning of this action? Especially on 24дюймах.
By the way, I tried.
The word thank you ГТХ960 even more exalted, because it is strained with permission from 1700 to 3800, unlike his samovar with ГТХ1080ти. ))))
I am also in the games can deliver 4 times more resolution and it means that I have a 3840x2160 monitor???
About 960h then you have already merged put up a fake video and performance you have all showed faster and 1080 960 in Andromeda 3 times, so your fps multiplied by 3 and will be the one that gives 1080-I with those settings you looking. I just don't understand how you can be so stupid and even continue to be humiliated????

g
gugu1313 01.03.20

Hey all, so I started the topic already 2 days do not calm down.I understood that at 100% load vidyuhi and percent of fps less than if the percents will be loaded less than 100 % above comrade already explained ,the more Ghz the better.

A
Agent Nomad 01.03.20

gugu1313 wrote:
I understood that at 100% load vidyuhi and percent of fps less than if the percents will be loaded less than 100 % above comrade already explained ,the more Ghz the better.
If the map is 100% loaded, the replacement of percent will give nothing, at least for games, if the percent loaded is under a hundred while the download of the video card falls, not enough Prots, there is a third option, when it is not loaded 100% neither percent, nor the map, so it's about optimization of the game engine. At the same time can even be corny because of the architecture of the percent, percent older had Hassela-e is irrelevant in principle, and even in some 2700K or even 4790к can be observed that the third option I'm talking about, so buying these Protsiv waste of money, except if you are very tight with money, but really want. If you equate 2700K and 4790к, it is certainly better 4790к. The higher the frequency, the faster of course work, but consider 8 threads at 4ядерника is not 8 separate nuclei and the growth of HT in the region of 30%, very rarely more, and the games can be total less personally, on my cent, I do the difference with 16 threads and 8 have not seen, just with 16 threads it loaded less.

A
Agent Nomad 01.03.20

6.0 L wrote:
And I have permission 3840х2400. )
And based on your delusions, his real solution was 2884х1624. Such permission does not exist in nature. )))
I have Monique with a large screen and great display, but he understands only 1080p, this game has modifier permission, i.e. scaling. You made 4K, but the scale was removed to 0.5 where-that here it to you and showed your permission to 1780 at the time, I put 1080p and scaling the contrary increased

M
MagicHero 01.03.20

6.0 L
And you this screenshot showed? that given scale resolution. The physical resolution of the monitor as 1920x1200 and left or do you think that through a program you have increased the number of pixels in the monitor )))))))))))))))))))))))
6.0 L wrote:
I do not see neither you nor him in the video.
100500 times wrote, it is 3-4 times more powerful in itself than itself ГТХ960.. but not you, and not him. )))
He's in the video it shows fps and resolution and selected complex location and review delivered to a maximum of + pakazany all the settings as you except takogo video without fps I saw nothing, and show you're not getting one because in that location that showed Steve Taller and with those settings you will have in the region of 10-12 fps ))))))))))) and if not then let the same video or am I right ))) and excuse and brad are equal to humiliation and ignorada.

A
Agent Nomad 01.03.20

6.0 L wrote:
It's about you. If you can't GTX 1080 Ti to squeeze 4K in games, you're really hopeless, because this easily cope even ГТХ960.
not a star, 960-ka is a map which is designed for 1080p and medium settings, 1080ти is a map which is guaranteed to pull 60 fps on ultra at 1080p and 1440p with little AA or not, 4K and 60 fps is available everywhere and the acceleration is that, as the owner 1080ти

A
Agent Nomad 01.03.20

6.0 L wrote:
The same settings are shown. 1080p, zoom car.
but here you and the car lowers to lower than 1080p to your 960-ka something shmogla

6.0 L wrote:
Ahah.. Well if it's any consolation, in full HD it keeps stable 60 everywhere, in all games. That's why I switched to 4K. )))
well, cut the crap, what is the point of thrashing this game??? 960-ka cannot in any AAA game from 2014 and to this day, to give a stable 60fps even in 1080p on the ultra, what kind of 4K you are treated, well, you're really not friends with the head?

A
Agent Nomad 01.03.20

MagicHero wrote:
let VIDOS in Andromeda, at least in full HD (of course with the counter fps) in the same Loka above that tested Steve Taller and so is your next fantasy, and another humiliation )))))
not just with the meter and monitoring equipment as I have

s
saa0891 01.03.20

6.0 L wrote:
one tried about the performance characteristics. ))
The sad thing is that you do not even understand what it was about,and began to write again what that nonsense.

MagicHero wrote:
All the guys lokki pierced again.
I like that they were doubtful at first but the campaign is really him,because other frame which would have carried such nonsense is hard to find,what's the account it account if theme only to foul twice to get banned.

6.0 L wrote:
Ahah.. Well if it's any consolation, in full HD it keeps stable 60 everywhere, in all games. That's why I switched to 4K. )))
That's hilarious.

M
MagicHero 01.03.20

6.0 L
do you have the WUXGA resolution is 1920x1200 and

s
saa0891 01.03.20

MagicHero wrote:
He's still only today I learned that Monique he is 1920x1200 and it is all these years I thought that 4K )))
Yes there is a campaign very difficult case,although what surprised,so much nonsense has already issued.

M
MagicHero 01.03.20

6.0 L
what is the difference what is the solution? I wrote that you have Monique 1920x1200. What's the resolution in the game????????? I can also put on your Monica a 3840x2160 resolution. But 4K is to high-end computer and I only play some games at the resolution 2880х1620 such as Batman Arkham Knight or Far cry Primal there vidyuhi keeps 60 fps on ultra at this resolution because shlasko they do not give good to put.