3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
winarik 13.03.20 11:23 pm

Stones Of Barenziah (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Searched the whole forum,maybe blind,or the hands of W*NN are growing,but nothing anywhere about the stones not found.
For those who first hear about them tell:
According to legend, these stones (24 total) were in a powerful artifact thieves in the crown,the crown nopotom broke and the pieces scattered on the*th,and you have been assigned the mission to find these stones.Once you find the 1st fireplace,litite the thieves Guild (who knows where she is,my condolences( =) and talk with everyone,one of the thieves tells you the story and say that is ready to buy from you stones but ONLY when you collect them all.I opened the whole map,have climbed almost everywhere where only it is possible,but only found 6 diamonds stones.If someone has a map with the presence of stones and a detailed description please write in comments,I would be very grateful.
(If you have any questions not on the topic ask,I will be glad to help you(I have passed more than 150 quests) )
247 Comments
Sort by:
p
patit 13.03.20

Well, then write where they found, once opened the topic))))
I found one in the manor of Heather Black, where you have to steal the ancestry of the Frost, and the one in the cave of the Warlock, where I fall into the trap in the cage (mine quest Jarl Whiterun)

1234MONSTR4321 13.03.20

Well I have 5 pieces and I only remember 1 where found:) If you don't count the aforementioned... in iowaska. In the house of associates. Where Glova their lives... Tama there are 1 kamishak.

x
xipers 13.03.20

Honestly I do not remember where I found the stones, but with confidence I can say that in each city at least 2 stone is.and one of them usually in the castle.Collected until the 10 stones.

L
Lavuer 13.03.20

Also gathered about a half dozen of these stones. And I can only say one thing: in the houses of the Earl in all cities, is a guaranteed stone (usually near the bed on the nightstand). Another pattern: in almost all the shelters bosses, greeted me, also had these stones.

w
winarik 13.03.20

Lavuer
in addition to what you said,I noticed one more thing:
the stones are in ALL guilds,but you need to look for them.
Guys if anyone can find and post a map of the stones theme

D
Dark5eeD 13.03.20

In Whiterun in the morgue lay

B
BashOrgRu 13.03.20

In the lair of the dark brotherhood; in Markarth, Treasury

a
alien_player 13.03.20

Who knows nebudu ID this rock ?

s
sthY 13.03.20

Honestly the one I borrowed from the Archmage from his office (on one of the shelves), the other in the shelter of some witches (on the Western edge of the map).

c
coffecup 13.03.20

In Walmartcom the Embassy there, though I don't remember exactly where. It seems in the second house after the party you find yourself in the story.

E
Eto zhe Dovakin 13.03.20

I have one lying at home.

i
ilinor 13.03.20

Crown to create not be sorry.
just testshell there's nothing like it.

V
Vortigaunt256 13.03.20

ilinor
There, with stones and without stones.
In short, the list where there are stones (not full, MB. not correct, because collecting comments)
1 - Whiterun, dragon's limit.
2 - solitude, the estate of a tall spire.
3 - solitude, the job Argonian. (For quests, GUY of thieves)
4 - Thalmor Embassy, chambers Everen.
5 - Whiterun, hall of the dead (?)
6 - the College of Winterhold, hall of the Archmage
7 - Test location, crate All misc

p
patit 13.03.20

8 - the residence of the Black Heather
9 - Markart. Treasury.
10 - Jowar. Room Chapter.
11 - Abode Of Ranguan.
12 - Ingvild. Throne room.
13 - Old rock.

Toja
Tell me what kind of test location and where the stone to be on the quest lights out in Solitude, and it to me in the street went, and the quest took place on the stranded ship AI the grotto - I've been everywhere and not found.

J
JPG 13.03.20

This is the only thing that I would dupol.. too lazy to look at the world -_-

C
Chester Bennington 13.03.20

In Markarth in the Museum of the Dwemer is one and the same in the Treasury alone.

V
Vortigaunt256 13.03.20

patit
Test location - in the console type in: coc qasmoke ,then, to get out, type in: coc riverwood (or the other Locke in English.)
And in lights, stone grotto, where it is necessary to Argonians to chat (or to kill? I accidentally killed...)
Scuse, no lights, Drogo quest de need for Argonians to trace...

S
SkazochnikZSS 13.03.20

The people have a team inv or ivn which gives the list of IDs of things that you clicked on, open the console, click on character, or the place where you put the subject, the chest for example, and the console will list all names and ID's of the items in the trunk or in your backpack and you scroll the console up or down, if the list is long, the keys Page Up and Page Down

M
Mihail62 13.03.20

In their homes and castles of the Earls is it is 10, in some caves were found.

n
niko2626 13.03.20

Very intrigued by this race for stones of Barenziah,but the search is too long.
I would like to know the approximate location,or even better-to know their Id.I would be very grateful.