3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
winarik 13.03.20 11:23 pm

Stones Of Barenziah (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Searched the whole forum,maybe blind,or the hands of W*NN are growing,but nothing anywhere about the stones not found.
For those who first hear about them tell:
According to legend, these stones (24 total) were in a powerful artifact thieves in the crown,the crown nopotom broke and the pieces scattered on the*th,and you have been assigned the mission to find these stones.Once you find the 1st fireplace,litite the thieves Guild (who knows where she is,my condolences( =) and talk with everyone,one of the thieves tells you the story and say that is ready to buy from you stones but ONLY when you collect them all.I opened the whole map,have climbed almost everywhere where only it is possible,but only found 6 diamonds stones.If someone has a map with the presence of stones and a detailed description please write in comments,I would be very grateful.
(If you have any questions not on the topic ask,I will be glad to help you(I have passed more than 150 quests) )
247 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lavuer 13.03.20

I knew that the loot will not justify my hopes and time spent on the search. Specially the stones were not looking for, but after wandering around the world, found 22 stone. Now carrying this extra weight with me :)

B
Belaya Lisa [Odrakonennay 13.03.20

I found while only one from the Jarl in Whiterun, in Draconem the limit in his bedroom on the table:)

K
Ksyuta 13.03.20

Found 23 stone, last well, can not.
If anyone knows a cheat for stone, please tell me. And then hauling all that weight around for a week, I want to get rid of him.

K
Krivoy Mazila 13.03.20

Whiterun, room adviser to the Jarl, Where is It? Blah, climbed the entire Palace of the pretzel, where the room of the Advisor do not mind pilou. Help if you have the time and desire. Thanks in advance.

K
Ksyuta 13.03.20

go there at night when everyone is asleep, where you will find the sleeping Advisor, and his room.

r
robindooh 13.03.20

Tell me how to remove the quest stones of Barenziah from the inventory I had a bug,stones 23,one just remember to not take specially,in the dark brotherhood in Astrid's room(decided that always have time)but realized there all burned and stone either,he miraculously disappeared,then I came to my senses,when I cleaned my old sohranki(shorter week of game somewhere)Please Help!

A
Alex2010god 13.03.20

~RemoveAllItems -only you need to enter this code to remove/move all that you hold dear in the trunk,chest,cask, or what may be the body.
That's simpler:
~RemoveItem 9dfbb 23
Someone broke in looking for them,but the hunt to:
~Player.additem 9dfbb 24
Once all 24...
id 9dfbb - stones of Barenziah (first they called Unusual rocks" until they pass an evaluation at the vex in Riften or any member of the thieves Guild)
In this topic video tutorials how to enter console commands for games from Bethesda:
http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_new_vegas/654390/

r
robindooh 13.03.20

Alex2010god Thank You!

b
bowpav 13.03.20

I got stones not appear in display kV as received. Tried to delete and re-add using the console, but the q only displays the number I found earlier and it is less than 24.

N
NightHawkreal 13.03.20

That will give way for all this crap?

F
FaNat1k002 13.03.20

the crown of Barenziah:d and good,I have no cheats on quests, secondary have collected 17 pieces,before she knew what they,uuuh then soared to find them,it remained 4pcs=/

G
Golgosh 13.03.20

what kind of stones are these? give screenshot plz

D
DarkMoonLight 13.03.20

Xuta
0009dfbb - id stone team player.additem 0009dfbb 1 ( this id which I'm writing) ( 1 is a number which you need can not 1 to write)

q
qqwer 13.03.20

damn, searched the whole day is wasted for rechecking - only 23 of the 24, cheat also does not help - to be added is added to the pebble, but the quest remains 23/24...
help pliz...

G
Golgosh 13.03.20

qqwer
in Windhelm the house the castle the magician took?

s
sKard 13.03.20

I got stones not appear in display kV as received. Tried to delete and re-add using the console, but the q only displays the number I found earlier and it is less than 24.
similar situation...

k
killo 1.1 13.03.20

where andersonthe gorge???

k
killo 1.1 13.03.20

8.Dead Crone Rock (On the table near the 'boss')
and what is that??

k
killo 1.1 13.03.20

where andersonthe gorge???
8.Dead Crone Rock (On the table near the 'boss')
and what is that??
damn well help you, just a few kamushkov left!!

s
sulimo 13.03.20

killo 1.1
Andersonthe gorge is Separated by a gorge.
Dead Crone Rock is Old rock, West of Markarth. To lead the quest the Fragments of former glory.
Here, about the stones, poponyatnee: http://forums.playground.ru/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/719329/ (just under your post).

to all
Who gives (where to get) quests to visit the following places?
1. Ancillon
2. The Abode Of Rannveig
3. Divided the gorge
Also left to collect a few stones, but to go just like that, and inadvertently kill someone ahead of time, you do not want.