3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shifroval 15.03.20 02:02 pm

Technical problems in Half-Life 2 v.2 (Half-Life 2)

If You have any problem with Half-Life 2, ask your question here. If possible, provide a screenshot of your post (but not full-size!), using the PIX. If any of the answers helped You, don't forget to report this - it may help future users.

The previous version of the theme.
197 Comments
Sort by:
x
xDDGx 15.03.20

It anyone you can kill. Even have konsolota to make all enemies I do not remember what. But in General, it's all garbage, in cmode so many features, what about the ability to kill everything and everyone not remember... for me Personally the beauty of a large quantity of weapons. And, of course, maaddi. And advanced people can do to write Lua scripts for this mod... And this is not to mention other things like Ironside, slo-mo, etc...

Keep in mind that SMOD may not work with your pirates, if she's the 10th year or later. You need a special version SMOD.

To download SMOD better from here (highlighted in Reds):
http://sites.google.com/site/kh0rn3/home5
Or look for the patch the link just above.

D
Dark Kahn 15.03.20

Thank you. And how to understand that Smod earned? The game this version: Source Engine 7 (build 2707). In comments write that best of the web and build the most bug-free.

D
Dark Kahn 15.03.20

Here's what flew when launching SMOD: extra app id set to 220, but no steamappid How to fix it?

V Friendly Fire. 0.2 start normally.

D
Dark Kahn 15.03.20

I'll try another build with the episodes to deliver. They say that the episodes should work fine.

T
Tupas 15.03.20

Shake then it is from the Ultimate Edition, there is guaranteed that it works.

D
Dark Kahn 15.03.20

And episodes like fashion to put? There is already a one -game episodes. Another one to write?

D
Dark Kahn 15.03.20

Well killed a man. Put the Gcf Assembly. So gave: You are trying to launch an unknown appid, please specify -appid on the command line

T
Tupas 15.03.20

You are trying to launch an unknown appid, please specify -appid on the command line
And what do you run HL2, or any episode?
If HL2, add -steam -appid 220 in the start parameters.
EDIT: AND, Yes, SMOD... well, anyway, hl2-steam-appid 220 -game smod, I have the UE working.

x
xDDGx 15.03.20

The game this version: Source Engine 7 (build 2707). In comments write that best of the web and build the most bug-free.
Then you need the regular version SMOD because it's just an old HL2 that works with the old mod. In ХЛ2УЕ6 exactly the same build.

If SMOD works, it will be immediately seen.

There is already a one -game episodes
No, there -game episodic. Need to replace episodic on the name you fashion. When you start do not write HL2-hl2 game, because the game and so the first thing looks in there, so the difference in installing mods on HL2/Episodes, actually, no.
That's just SMOD will not work with the EP1/EP2, except that God of war looks better (in principle, it is possible to EP1 I screwed).

P. S. And still - do not write a bunch of posts in a row, there is button edit actually.

hl2-steam-appid 220 -game smod, I have the UE working.
I'll also UE (the 6th), so no -appid, no -steam I do not write, However, I manually edit the file SteamEmu.ini, and in there enter all the configurations, apparently, in this case )), However, most of the mods (and SMOD including) works without editing config usually made only if you need some specific GCF (eg. Xinye for fashion Olda, or Gsfci from EP1 to run Minerva on the HL2 engine).

T
Tupas 15.03.20

Then you need the regular version SMOD because it's just an old HL2 that works with the old mod. In ХЛ2УЕ6 exactly the same build.
Not that the link is also in the UE is running.

I'll also UE (the 6th), so no -appid, no -steam I do not write
I have 7, and if you try to run SMOD without appid will You don't have all the GCFs to play this game.
Although the stop, it is only with the updated, old and without work. However, these options I have and old batch file was apparently out of habit after RevEmu.

C
Cvoxalury 15.03.20

You don't have all the GCFs to play this game

And it is not in gyminfo right? In section paths.

T
Tupas 15.03.20

Most likely, it contains ID 215, of which YE not.

x
xDDGx 15.03.20

Not that the link is also in the UE is running.
You're the one that highlighted in red?

Gsfci same appigo checked. And in the case of SteamEmu.ini additional can be prescribed, so, Minerva scored 220 appid (in gyminfo probably also changed, now I have Minerva installed in normal, in Engine2), and Epolska GCF is appended as a separate line. //however, you already know how it's done, probably

I have 7, and if you try to run SMOD without appid will You don't have all the GCFs to play this game.
And, well, if the 7th, then I'm passing on my 6th SMOD 40A just works without much fuss... But I'm not on the red link downloaded, exactly as usual.

Most likely, it contains ID 215, of which YE not.
And, well, then he can either correct it apped in gyminfo 220, or to spool itself SSDK Base. Or Yes, add the -appid 220, as you suggested above. Then we can choose any способ0 which you like))

D
Dark Kahn 15.03.20

Thank you. And already put the Gcf build 15 version no HL2 epizod. In the batch file written like this: start hl2.exe -steam -appid 220 -game smod

I hope will work.

Hmm. I do not know happened or not. The theme of fashion is loaded (picture, blue text). But on the screen of the main menu with this mod saw that there should be an additional menu bar with the settings of the mod (player model, the cruelty of slowmo, etc.). Now they are not.

Decided to put HL2 and possible scenes from Half-Life 2 Ultimate Edition 7 as most a working version.

T
Tupas 15.03.20

But on the screen of the main menu with this mod saw that there should be an additional menu bar with the settings of the mod (player model, the cruelty of slowmo, etc.). Now they are not.
This is in SMOD: Redux, and you have the sort of simple worth. Redux on the same site to download, as it is here.

N
Novakid 15.03.20

Gentlemen why the game runs under DirectX 8 and under 9 and change 9, can't I have the latest version of DirectX!And when I try via console I have all of appears as a purple-black tiles!

I
InterFeys 15.03.20

psy-dog
Traditional question: the game license or the normally (pirate/a pirate book)?

C
Cvoxalury 15.03.20

With these steampipe will not understand what to trust anymore.
But we need more information from the psy-dog, Yes. While that looks like a Shader problem or files.

Y
Yngvarr01 15.03.20

Help plz. Downloaded net Paste 2, I decided to pass. So, on a mission where we arrive at the dam at the headquarters of the militia, the woman doctor must lead us to Eli, and here we get to the Elevator, she calls him, and worth it. He gets nothing...

I
InterFeys 15.03.20

ZONA512
Tried the place saved and loaded again?