3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shifroval 15.03.20 02:02 pm

Technical problems in Half-Life 2 v.2 (Half-Life 2)

If You have any problem with Half-Life 2, ask your question here. If possible, provide a screenshot of your post (but not full-size!), using the PIX. If any of the answers helped You, don't forget to report this - it may help future users.

The previous version of the theme.
197 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark Kahn 15.03.20

I will ask the question here on Smod 40a as requested.

Here I started the game with this mod. The first map where the station is. Prescribed weapons. Metronapoli killed. But in citizen nifiga even in an emphasis from a pistol. How to fix it?

Y
Yngvarr01 15.03.20

GunFaiter
All thanks, helped.

C
Cvoxalury 15.03.20

Dark Kahn

I'm not an expert on Cmodo de facto, but if there is a README file list of commands, variables or something? To turn off such and in General.

T
Tupas 15.03.20

The list is here.
Campaign companion_damagefilter 0.

x
xDDGx 15.03.20

under DirectX 8 and under 9 and change 9, can't I have the latest version of DirectX
And the iron keep? According to the profile, config cool (why vidyaha not listed? used inline in percent/mother of GPU?), but from the post it is not clear to him whether the game starts.
If the OS of Vin7 (8, I believe, the same), then there is no part of DX9, by the way, maybe you should find on the Microsoft website and look for the installer DHA, he will download the missing files.
Well, if pirates, then everything is clear, easier to just look for another. Also, how exactly do you cross dxlevel? Perhaps you should specify-dxlevel XX as a startup option, and instead of XX can be 90, 95 or 98 (and maybe more). Try to play with all these values.

But in citizen nifiga even at close range with a rocket launcher
Hmm, very strange. And the weapons, then at least, a lot of it? If there is only a standard set of HL2 - it means that mod was put on crooked and not working.

E
Evgeniy Vohmin 15.03.20

Shifroval
Hi all, I have a problem when starting the game
Event name problem: APPCRASH
Application name: hl2.exe
Application version: 0.0.0.0
The timestamp of the application: 4c525184
The name of the module with the error: client.dll
Version of module with error: 0.0.0.0
The time stamp module with the error: 4c36900e
Exception code: c0000005
Offset exceptions: 001b940d
OS version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Language code: 1049
Additional information 1: 0a9e
Additional information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional information 3: 0a9e
Additional information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Couldn't understand a thing, who can understand???
Half-Life 2 & Half-Life 2 Episode 1 runs fine, passed both bugs not found, but Half-Life 2 Episode 2 reluctantly and everything, reinstalled the game, no change, I don't know what to do, please help me...thanks in Advance!!!

x
xDDGx 15.03.20

Well, first you need to know the type of game. Pirates or a license?
If the pirates, it's easier to look for somewhere other.
If the license, it is hard to say. If HL2 and EP1 worked fine, such behavior is more than strange.

D
Dark Kahn 15.03.20

Clarification on the issue with Smod:

Version and game type: GCF pirates of the Exact version: Protocol version 15 Exe version 1.0.0.0 (hl2) Exe build: 13:50:44 Aug 11 2010 (4295) (220)

Cusp
- Crystal clear Assembly unpacked from stim.
- Nothing added, nothing removed!
- Full original content of textures and patterns.
As tablets running the latest version of RevEmu emulator.

Version Smod: 40A with a fix.

In the batch file written as follows: start hl2.exe -steam -appid 220 -game smod

PS: In the properties Smod originally stood 215 (was nezaposlenost), changed to 220 (it runs, but without the functions of the fashion).

The command impulse 101 appears only the standard weapon of the game. No kakaikh flamethrowers, scissors, and bananas.

Also unobservable promised increased Gore and other such effects.

How to fix it? Where can be error?

PS: Redux 10 caused a computer restart, so I decided to use 40A

ZYY: 40A no fix, same problem.

T
Tupas 15.03.20

Exe build: 13:50:44 Aug 11 2010
Hmm, maybe because of this?
Try to download this and throw in the steamapps folder. It will be necessary to launch with appid 215, I guess.

D
Dark Kahn 15.03.20

Thank you. Now shake Ultimate edition 7. I'll try to put on it. There is also this file need to be?

T
Tupas 15.03.20

Now shake Ultimate edition 7. I'll try to put on it. There is also this file need to be?
No, there are older versions of games, which most mods work without any crutches. Your pirates, as I understand it, it did not help?

D
Dark Kahn 15.03.20

Yes, I just had already demolished the former pirates and began to pump 7 Ultimate edition. At least between the old and new versions of specific differences quickly.

D
Dark Kahn 15.03.20

In General installed Ultimate edition 7. HL + HL2 + HL2 lost coast + HL2 episode one + HL2 episode two + Garris mod 10.

Smod 40a installed the fix for the user: start Engine1/hl2.exe -steam -game smod

Got an error that there is no GCF needed to run. Thrown in SteamApps source sdk base v1.7. Start, but then a black screen is not.

What else does he need?

All smod earned. But the voice was English. Is it possible to return the Russian voice acting from Buka?

T
Tupas 15.03.20

Is it possible to return the Russian voice acting from Buka?
For this you need this file, but I don't remember how to enable it in the game.

x
xDDGx 15.03.20

Well, there is SteamEmu.ini have? So append to the end of the file:

[HL2.EXE_SMOD]
AppId=220
GCF=half-life 2 buka russian.gcf

And if you prefer still the old voice, the
GCF=half-life 2_russian.gcf
somewhere in the PG posted a patch for it, by the way. But also:
http://www.playground.ru/files/patch_dlya_russkoy_ozvuchki_i_subtitrov_half-life_2_ot_valve_softclub-61883/

If there is another emulator, then I have no idea. Unless you manually uncompress that, of course, not a very good way.

D
Dark Kahn 15.03.20

Thank you. Just have both files throw to finally work. Only the names of the chapters on the English left.

x
xDDGx 15.03.20

Just have both files throw to finally work.
And, Yes, Bukowski is the voice partially uses the old, as far as I know, and therefore weighs less.

Only the names of the chapters on the English left.
And you have exactly the Russian language is? To correctly switch the language, create a file English.reg, open it in Notepad, and then copy back the contents of the spoiler:

russian.reg
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareValveSteam]
Language=English
Running this file when you next start the game it will be in Russian. If you need English, copy English.reg, rename in english.reg to avoid confusion then, and replace the last line in it:
Language=
It is worth noting that in order for EP2 to work properly on English, from English.voice acting, you need to download half-life 2 episode two english.gcf. And Engine3/SteamEmu.ini you need to comment out all Russian GCFки (to do this, simply put the = sign before the commented line) in the EP2, and add GCF=half-life 2 episode two english.gcf.

If Smode inglish only the Chapter titles, the way it should be. You can get hl2/resource/hl2_russian.txt (don't know exactly what GCFки), rename it to smod_russian.txt and throw in smod/resource (or smod_russian/resource). But I do not recommend doing this, because then you can lose specific messages SMOD (and the names of the new guns including). However, you can copy smod_english.txt, rename a copy of it in smod_russian.txt and then replace the matching lines from hl2_russian.txt (or even translate it yourself, using a dictionary or Google Translate; hl2_russian.txt will serve as an example how to do it correctly).

N
Novakid 15.03.20

Traditional question: the game license or the normally (pirate/a pirate book)?
Litsuha
With these steampipe will not understand what to trust anymore.
But we need more information from the psy-dog, Yes. While that looks like a Shader problem or files.
Video card ATI Radeon HD 5700
It is possible that with steam pipe,I went into the beta as mode absent maps from hl2 said to return it was necessary to enter the beta SteamPipe

D
Dark Kahn 15.03.20

xDDGx thanks, I just edited smod_english.txt, replacing Russian only what was in the hl2_russian.txt.

PS: In Smode before you get the crowbar there the passage is closed through which to go when from the teleporter throws. In the original the passage is free.

T
Tupas 15.03.20

Litsuha
Well, then it's due to recent updates, you have not one such problem. There in the penultimate PWHT is a decision, can try: run with -dxlevel 90, then the settings are reset, all configured as you need and remove dxlevel of startup options.