3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shifroval 15.03.20 02:02 pm

Technical problems in Half-Life 2 v.2 (Half-Life 2)

If You have any problem with Half-Life 2, ask your question here. If possible, provide a screenshot of your post (but not full-size!), using the PIX. If any of the answers helped You, don't forget to report this - it may help future users.

The previous version of the theme.
197 Comments
Sort by:
N
Novakid 15.03.20

I'm doing that.Instead, you receive it http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=156109938 when you put in -dxlevel 81 then nothing changes(I mean that as in -dxlevel 80)

C
Cvoxalury 15.03.20

Squares from the blur effect, as I understand from the topic. Try to enter with-dxlevel 90 or 95 option +mat_motion_blur_enabled 0.

N
Novakid 15.03.20

Cvoxalury
+mat_motion_blur_enabled 0.
No such command,at least the console says that there is no such command
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=156928098

C
Cvoxalury 15.03.20

Strange, works for me... on the pirates.
Well, then... hell, I don't even know how this steampipe. Previously, it was possible to find hl2\cfg\autoexec.cfg and set there mat_motion_blur_enabled 0, but now the file don't even know where, probably.

x
xDDGx 15.03.20

PS: In Smode before you get the crowbar there the passage is closed through which to go when from the teleporter throws. In the original the passage is free.
It can destroy the leg (look for what key is assigned in the keyboard settings, I T). There is generally a lot of changes on the cards, all thanks to pappadam in the folder smod/mapadd. If you sit down and go over them, you can learn how to edit meppadi and shovel them into your taste.

hl2\cfg\autoexec.cfg
Yes it should stay (well, only the folder itself Half-Life 2 in commons now to look). You can try to drive there mat_dxlevel 90, but even if the startup option does not pass, I doubt that this option will help...
Stimpy, of course, on fire. One he helps, others Vice versa. With such success, half litsushnikov have massively cross on pirates. I have also, incidentally, ХЛ2ДМ the Incentive worked in the DX8 after the transition to the pipe, but enter mat_dxlevel 90 fixed it, I don't know why it's not helping Deng Xiansheng'y.

Well, then it's due to recent updates, you have not one such problem.
S, there is the link green citizen:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=146707163

edit
And yet there I suggest:
Click the Set launch options... and type -autoconfig. Then launch the game. Do this only for once. Don't forget to remove it on next time you lauch the game.

N
Novakid 15.03.20

So when DirectX 9 nothing changes,exactly as long until I turn on motion blur.

x
xDDGx 15.03.20

So when DirectX 9 nothing changes,exactly as long until I turn on motion blur.
Uh, what do you mean, explain more?

So I just launched ХЛ2ДМ. Some guys at me again, dx 8 there. Turned on mat_dxlevel 90, set up the point to taste, motion blur is not included (by the way, I carefully looked at your screenshot - you incorrectly entered the command mat_motion_blur_enabled, there should not be + written to only when the game is launched from the command line) - in settings were determined hardvera support of DKH is 9-ke. Launched the card - everything works fine, no purple spots.

P. S. I Wonder why Valve entered the command mat_disable_d3d9ex? Deng Xiansheng, just in case check whether you have it in 1ку if Yes oboli.

C
Cvoxalury 15.03.20

there + should be + written only when you run the game from the command line)

So I talked about it, I said that it should close with dxlevel to enter, and he commandline. Deng Xiansheng, these command — and AutoConfig, and my need not to enter in the console, and the launch properties (RMB on game in library — properties — launch options).

N
Novakid 15.03.20

All done,but there is no dynamic lighting(it was necessary from the outset to me to talk about it,damn)
What command mat_fullbright doesn't help(in main menu)

C
Cvoxalury 15.03.20

mat_fullbright requires the inclusion of a cheat mode, if that. That is sv_cheats 1 then mat_fullbright 0.

N
Novakid 15.03.20

Only works in the main menu in the game there.

x
xDDGx 15.03.20

>>no dynamic lighting
>>What command mat_fullbrigh
Something I didn't make the connection. The difference from the activation of dynamic lighting is only visible when you turn on the flashlight. Maybe you meant that you have no lighting, i.e., in the game like in this picture below?
If so, then the matter becomes even more confusing. Still, the damage the game likely, I think...

What are you talking about motion blur? When activated, the light appeared, or Vice versa, when activated, it just disappears?..

In General, you can still HL2: Update from Philip Victor to find and download. Seems like it fixes some glitches, maybe you can help.

M
Moskit 15.03.20

xDDGx
http://www.playground.ru/files/half-life_2_filip_victor_s_update_2_1-46429/

x
xDDGx 15.03.20

Pagac is the last place I would have rocked something... Newer version of 2.1 are you sure? Campaign, I got 2.1 a couple of years in ХЛ2УЕ6 worth it.

M
Moskit 15.03.20

xDDGx
newer no, I was looking for.
this version was filled with I viruses there.

N
Novakid 15.03.20

in this picture below?
Yes.Not which settings do not help.So I noticed that this happens when I turn on the head of the Sand traps, even when the transition to the last level of a Chapter in Reinventions don't go,on other levels such bug with no lighting
What are you talking about motion blur? When activated, the light appeared, or Vice versa, when activated, it just disappears?..
When you turn on the blur the game would become so
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=156109938

G
GN0ST 15.03.20

psy-dog
Try this (on youtube under the video correct line)
I have steam license works

T
The Punk 15.03.20

psy-dog
a bug with the lighting? Me too, nothing helped, almost went the entire game with a terrible color scheme, of course spoiled all the impressions from Nova Prospekt and Ravenholm. The only way that helped me is to pump cards. Works 100%. Razarhivatory in the maps folder in the game directory.
http://hl2.gamebanana.com/maps/165807

N
Novakid 15.03.20

The Punk
Oh,thanks it worked!))Chahe helped

x
xDDGx 15.03.20

So, the cards broke themselves Valve?.. I thought the reason was due to broken while downloading files, but did not realize that they themselves are the downloadable files can be broken(