3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TryHard 16.03.20 11:58 am

Your opinion about army

As you consider whether to join the army? and why do the army need? discuss :))

112 Comments
Sort by:
g
grafonoman 16.03.20

unnecessary, outdated institution that makes bio-robots with a variety of syndromes, some for the entire army is nothing but a dick and broomstick in the hands not holding

M
MunchkiN 616 16.03.20

oltr
the fact that they service 1 year patched Yes, any sexism is of course bad. every student in the school is over and to wear a mask to be able vertaleta fighting to manage. then it will be normal effective army. but as the army came there just hop hop hop short podgotovka and the end of military training course and that soldier could be on Mars in a hot spot to send it in kalofduti from the stratosphere to jumped.

S
Spli 16.03.20

Thank God I had passed to go there.

D
Ded Sasay 16.03.20

MunchkiN 616
sichas saldaty sale with automata strelt nor can, high can inflate rubber layouts Topal ' m

z
zapsib18 16.03.20

Damn hobo Mojave Wasteland woke up...and where is I...

P
Posledovatel 16.03.20

zapsib18
garrison cap of the Soviet and German Nazi form

T
Tomato77777 16.03.20

before you read my thoughts I recommend to read http://ippriziv.ru/sovety-yurista/26-sovet-yurista-1.html everything is written better, then write your experience if laziness to look neprizyvnogo illness and you are rich then turn to the high-quality firm recruits care where the money (you will have to spend 20-30 of the medical examination) + 10-15 to for the service will be in charge of the search neprizyvnogo disease and voila. But I don't like the way they just want your money. It looks like this: after payment you come to the doctor which cooperates with the company and he's looking at your med card and complaints and then pass you on inspection (the 5 thousands will take to the advice of their doctors in private clinics and for tests, I do not advise) the Results of medical examinations and then take off on armeyki.no for example. Where will say what is enough and what is lacking for the release. If you do not want to spend for the service of such companies that sowedoo check your existing health problems and to examine or verify for yourself

1) the brain,
2) heart and pressure
3) the spine (note, the osteochondrosis, protrusion and herniated sees only MRI, but this is not enough, we must then find disorders of the spine and recommend to complain once a month a neurologist for pain in the back that would be displayed in the medical record)
4) same FGS stomach
5) and abdominal ultrasound.

It was fun when I did an x-ray of the spine to the top of the hospital and found spondylolisthesis and degenerative disc disease of all departments, and the clinic from the military enlistment office found nothing

and another thing: you have the right to appeal the Commission's decision but do it with confidence in the presence of depresiv. disease. By the way but rarely happens that the Commissar can stitch the direction of the IPA, to refuse a PND but this is another topic.

If there is anyone otmazatsya health write what diagnosis did not take ? That you examined?

L
Lexx77 16.03.20

Now to find healthy people among young people is not easy, and with sores in the army to do nothing. Probably not previously been perfectly healthy, was just diagnosed with bad. With modern hardware capabilities to find sore no problem. And on the other hand year cases and where you want to take, want to go to the police station, you want the protection, the Institute favors all sorts of...

T
Tomato77777 16.03.20

Mayamenstate
I do not know what is thallium otravlenie but it clearly sounds like overkill better to serve than hurt himself like that

P
Posledovatel 16.03.20

Tomato77777
hypertension 3rd degree prolapse and left ventricle of the heart... disc herniation has niepokonana

L
Last_Soldier 16.03.20

TryHard
Babe , not only in the army for like 40 years no AK 7.62 and there was no such weapon as AK 47 is a common mistake and in the army now you'll be forced to clean the Yam , do it civil , just as there is now footcloths , now is not the army , and summer camp nurse you can call every day , so feel free to go )) And before you hang up, you check out on the subject of a beating , now with this Oh as strictly, so we need to beat that there should be no traces , poltergay of water for example ))

M
Mag Otshelnik 16.03.20

THE IDF FAREVA.

K
Kirlusha 16.03.20

Last_Soldier
Last_Soldier wrote:
not only that, the army is already like 40 years no AK 7.62
I served 2005-07 spring. And I assigned weapon was the AKS-74 (airborne) cal. 7.62.
And the teachings were given SPKM.
You say, the guy is healthy, so here's the biggest gun...
Goats...

K
Kirlusha 16.03.20

Last_Soldier
Last_Soldier wrote:
and there was no such weapon as AK 47
But what's this?
http://modernfirearms.net/assault/rus/ak-akm-r.html

L
Last_Soldier 16.03.20

Kirlusha
You link your polimetally look
And caliber from Ksenia 5.45 , so I don't know what there issued

K
Kirlusha 16.03.20

Last_Soldier
Third from the bottom photo. Referred to as AKMS. I have been like this. Current mine was a later release, it was designated as the AKS-74. He and the other feces. 7.62X39 mm.

But the link I gave in response to your statement about the AK-47.
Pictures 7-10 what?

L
Last_Soldier 16.03.20

Kirlusha
AK 47 prototype , to the people left a sample of 49 AK.Th tight it is , look the link and see the FAQ .
And I can not understand or have you got a sheep was or you , AKS74 and AKMS can not have one caliber ! Can you do the M16 was ? )

T
Tomato77777 16.03.20

Follower Perelman
one grizy not enough relevant to disorders of the back such as restrictions of movement

P
Posledovatel 16.03.20

Tomato77777
so I say, after the MRI revealed the herniation, back aches periodically, but the Board is not affected
only gipertoniya made a significant contribution in the slope so to speak

M
Mag Otshelnik 16.03.20

Shitty army from which all the mow.