3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TryHard 16.03.20 11:58 am

Your opinion about army

As you consider whether to join the army? and why do the army need? discuss :))

112 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vashe Velichestvo 16.03.20

Bullying, humiliation, punishment - all these tools primarily moral influence for turning teenagers into men.
That's really a crazy theory. 18-22 years people have almost a fully formed character, and temperament are believed to be more genetically programmed. It is unreasonable to assert that the army will bring courage and strength. Weak there and does may develop so-called syndrome of learnt helplessness. To life army does not prepare absolutely no way, because life consists of things of an entirely different character. The only thing that really mother's sons could be sent to serve, that they felt a lack of home care. Although instead of maggots is better to send to study in another city. Therefore, the assertion of these things wrong.

In General, I think that a conscript army is a thing of oppressive, unreasonable and unprofitable. For a man blind obedience to orders, for the opportunity once to go to the death for the political interests of a few people, embarrassing.

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.03.20

The author eloquently started the topic with reasons, which most likely do not want to serve, Bravo )
Don't see how they tackle bullying once and for all, and necessary. The problem is that the availability of information about military units is severely limited even for the Russians, and family, what is there about journalists. I would change it. Popular control and all that...

Previously often saw the news about grandfathers, deserters and so on. Now do not see it, but I see the news about the power of the Russian army, the sudden teachings and efficiency, modernization of armaments. So what? Grandparents gone? In the army nobody will be tortured, not maimed?...

Akruti wrote:
Georgia in 2008 was attacked
Poor Georgia...

Your Majesty wrote:
In General, I think that a conscript army is a thing of oppressive, unreasonable and unprofitable. For a man blind obedience to orders, for the opportunity once to go to the death for the political interests of a few people, embarrassing.
I agree, the army should be professional, given the individual characteristics of each person that came or was willing to do. The techie there is nothing to do if he doesn't want to be a techie in the military command (that is, if he wants to work in the civilian world and not have to deal with the military). For creative people there is also nothing to do, except special bands, and so on. In my opinion, the army must be prepared in advance and not to take stupid age all in a row, where the criteria score is only one thing: health. Stupid leveling, a relic of the past.

m
masha 16.03.20

I will write here.
When Russia will bomb, I think in the epicenters of the explosions, the survivors will not. But it seems to bomb nobody. The fact that in Russia half of the young population, ready to shift abroad. Or if looking Rossiya1, the First Channel, causes boredom, then dumped mentally. In case of war, in the early days of the war, many or threw down their weapons, or stand on the side of the enemy(the enemy, which wanted to emigrate).
Russia no one will help. No allies.
New times have come. The expansion of lands now deals only with Russia in the new times is not acceptable.
I watch Russian TV, and I understand that when watching this nonsense, logic must be disabled.

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 16.03.20

Who did not serve the no load 200.

P
Podvipodvertov 16.03.20

I've not served, but I'm not proud of and not ashamed of it. So, tweaked my back when in the gym practicing, and all partially fit. A ticket like a regular, red, even the title of the ordinary there. When applying for a job is no problem, but the authorities will not take without an army. And sorry, would the army, went to cops after her to work Dpsnikov likely.
In the army I would need only for selfish purposes. Served, would have given the regulations the ticket would go waste in the town to work, would take bribes, if he was playing in his car drunk and without seat belts. In short would use to full your position.
Maybe I would have a contract to serve. A couple of years hut would have received, better than mortgage of 20 years to pay 35 thousand per month.
Well, certainly would not consider the army as a way to pay mythical debts to the state for which we crap.
And so funny happened, began to visit the gym, because I thought that zagrebut in armeyku, and eventually himself from her saved.
And then the one dude is right, if God forbid a war, I figure for this country to go to war. I even got a glass of cheap vodka for Russia not to raise never.

S
Spirin Evgeniy 16.03.20

it is necessary to dissolve the army all over the world,and learn to live peacefully as one big human civilization

r
requiemmm 16.03.20

Mankind is not uniform. You can be as tolerant, but there will always be a child of the Mountains companions that lives to Rob...and you have to eliminate it or die himself. One helmet to protect themselves uncomfortable, here you have squad. Appears, commander, that you and the army, the cycle went on new.
And the army is a kind of buffer for useless people, not to throw them out to the citizen all at once. A lot of characters who do not know anything that could be useful in peacetime.Especially if they are in the heads attached, no brains, no desire to command is, on the laws and common sense care. Let them be until retirement is sitting there, less harm will bring.

V
Vanya Rygalov 16.03.20

Spirin Evgeny wrote:
it is necessary to dissolve the army all over the world,and learn to live peacefully as one big human civilization
Amen...

A

bootmgr wrote:
The fact that in Russia half of the young population, ready to shift abroad. Or if looking Rossiya1, the First Channel, causes boredom, then dumped mentally.
Don't know where such infa, if it is forecast ) But we saw an example of the opposite: the Russians will defend their country so that any enemy will be defeated. This is really happened in history. And that all gone or half the population, though young, no, not seen. I see no prerequisites for this flight.

bootmgr wrote:
watch Russian television, and I understand that when watching this nonsense, logic must be disabled.
Ask for a specific example. And then I want to disable the logic, listening to any Kovtunov and other unusual )

F
FallenGhost 16.03.20

He served in the 2014-2015 year. Went into the army, deliberately, right after school. Because they do not know what to do next.

Bullying as its a present now, no. Yes, that really this was from, but not everywhere. Here a lot depends on where you're going. And it's not necessarily about the region, but also about the individual parts.

Relevant to you will depend on you to deliver. If the life of a weakling,not zatupok, not closed in itself, and language is less suspended - the service will be easy as it was to me. At first of course will have to get used to the situation, but it did not last long.

About the food:
Spoilergate now is not bad, we have in part even very good. While the decline of the ruble, so all good considering I am very picky about food. The only thing that I could not eat is braised cabbage. For Breakfast, in addition to the main dishes and give a sweet - cakes/waffles/cookies/candy. On holidays fruit. Lunch was often a choice of two soups and two main dishes. Also have a buffet, where you can take additional supplements. For example, olives, green peas, corn, vegetables and different greens. Absolutely each meal(3 times daily) also give oil. Potatoes conscripts are not clean, everywhere civilian cooks. Accordingly, food is cooked only they(with the exception of field trips, there are already preparing the military).
About the entertainment:
Spoilery shooting went every month had a chance to shoot from AK-74M, and AKS AKS74U's. Also had field trips, marches and a trip to the landfill. A General in the army there is a learning period, and there is a schedule(just like in the schools/institutes). And I couldn't believe it, but the activity actually carried out and we were writing notes. Mostly the items were the branch of the military where you serve. There was also a physical training and driving. But still the main occupation in the army is manual labor: digging holes/trenches, wearing anything to wear(especially it), clean the area/barracks, washing/repair/service of military equipment and things like that. And, well, even outfits with sleepless nights(but sometimes it's better to go there). Drill is not so much(in ordinary parts), it is mostly only in the beginning, before taking the oath. Well, if you participate in the parade, too, okay so it(every day for 5-6 hours).
About recreation and sports:
Spoilergate weekend on the PPC you can come to the parents/friends/relatives. There is also off - we were almost every weekend, and local very often went. I was only once, and then before the County, for he served 4000км from home. In part, the holidays came a little concert a couple of times and we even took in a movie(in war movies). Each barracks is now a plasma TV, and often where there is a DVD player and cable/satellite channels. Day can't watch, and in the evening please. Each Sunday Sportmassage. Here the name speaks for itself. First, we stupidly ran 3km and then chipped the ball and played football. Well, all sorts of competitions often.
About the salary:
Spoilerset I was 2000P. Enough its of course difficult, given that I don't smoke. To spend it was nowhere, except in Tea (it is a shop in part) for food. Well, soap-rylnye every month naturally. And quite a bit of mobile communication.
About the phone:
Spoilerphobe they are not prohibited, but it does not mean that he will be with you always(although I was). In many parts of the phones glued a tag with the name and take. And give out in your free time(after 8pm) and weekends/holidays. It all depends on the supervisor.
Summarizing say - in the army need to go(if still going) consciously. And so it is necessary mainly in those people who are planning to link their lives with the army. If to speak about myself - I became more independent and learned to better understand people. I do not regret that I served, but all I say it is - there is nothing to do. In the literal sense.

W
Wing42 16.03.20

FallenGhost wrote:
About the phone:
In General they are not prohibited, but it does not mean that he will be with you always(although I was)
Be careful in using the phone.
The decree of the RF Government dated 03.11.1994 N 1233

F
FallenGhost 16.03.20

Wing42
I do not quite understand

W
Wing42 16.03.20

FallenGhost
Don't worry. Also happens every.

F
FallenGhost 16.03.20

Wing42
what are you even writing this?

A

FallenGhost wrote:
On holidays fruit.
So, in Russia, the fruits are something special that not one person need daily? Hmm ))

FallenGhost wrote:
And I couldn't believe it, but the activity actually carried out and we were writing notes.
You they then allowed to take home? Notes all these.

FallenGhost wrote:
Summarizing say - in the army need to go(if still going) consciously.
Support.

F
FallenGhost 16.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
Well, fruit in army canteen - this is rare.

To take notes at home don't know is possible or not. Because when you're going to the vet - you're not up to it. In General, while no one sees of course you can take.

E
Ex Hum0 16.03.20

Negative. I don't owe anyone anything! My interests before the interests of women, children, States, etc.!

i
ihappy 16.03.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
So, in Russia, the fruits are something special that not one person need daily? Hmm ))
Well, in Siberia, is now the rule works.

W
Wing42 16.03.20

Ex Hum0
Yes your interests you one and will not ask. The collar and the front.

E
Ex Hum0 16.03.20

Wing42
Swelling from the barracks, while everyone is asleep has not been canceled. The main thing then to change saskarne army uniforms on civil and faster to find a neutral site where it will be possible to someone to ingratiate himself and stay until the end of the war.
And the best option when it things get tough, to blame the country.
And Yes, if I can figure out how in the Internet to make money, I: quit, change of residence (move to another city) and most importantly - throw your military ID! Fuck then I left to find!