3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TryHard 16.03.20 11:58 am

Your opinion about army

As you consider whether to join the army? and why do the army need? discuss :))

112 Comments
Sort by:
O
Okruta 16.03.20

Well noticed Cheburator Founder! In Soviet times it was believed that if a person is not taken in the army, he's a mad man, he looked askance. And in the army it was possible to obtain useful skills and develop. In the new Russian priorities have changed - if people couldn't get out of the army, so he's some kind of freak. Because in the modern Russian army, to learn just impossible, but cannon fodder to be - on time with the aggressive that the policies of our leadership.
As for ways to hang - you should study the law, then there is no need to invent any diseases! If the agenda on the event associated with a call to bring in February, then you have every right to send someone who brings, because by law, such writs have the right to post exclusively on the second day after the beginning of the call, i.e. on 2 April in spring and October 2 in the fall. Me at the time (2009) brought home either in late January or in February, I do not remember. I just sent them in a few days (on Sunday!) the summons was brought by the chief of the recruitment center, with collisions, say, on your day off you spend, I told him just under the nose stuck a printout of the relevant law. In General, a summons was brought to me (at work!) April 2, no special medical commissions were gone. For all those who the law did not know, in February, visited, sent independently to go to the hospital, where one doctor in a day, for turn. Really didn't like it in the military, and now as an evil for them, I have to work publication of acts of the local Assembly of deputies who don't publish, no publication will enter into force When the chain I outlined the head of the recruiting office, he just won me kicked out. More of its members I have not seen. To work, they say, came when I was already kicked out, but at home I obviously could not catch.
The essence of all the above: to serve the subpoena have a legitimate right in the period of the call, not received a summons (not signed for receipt of person), any claims the military can not provide. The easiest way is to go to work on a rotational basis for an appeal.

A
Aleksator 16.03.20

Akruti
but in General chebur a long time in Israel, so he just went to obsolete. Alas.
And Yes, I understand about stuffing an aggressive policy. In the USSR it was peacefully quiet and no Afghanistan? Well, Yes, the service contract - there's dacoit to fight. And spend a year on learning what they teach for a few years - it's not even funny.

D
Delphis 16.03.20

Alexfor
I have a friend in the Israeli army, so-so service. Every day with a smile, just a spot fire, nobody touching

A
Aleksator 16.03.20

Delphis
but Chebur there certainly commanded the division, wrote us from a front line under constant bombardment and attack by suicide bombers-Muslims strapped with suicide belts with nuclear warheads.

D
Delphis 16.03.20

what is wrong with this site? on what to click,so it worked

m
mr. Brown90 16.03.20

Follower Perelman wrote:
garrison cap of the Soviet and German Nazi form
Spoiler

D
Delphis 16.03.20

Alexfor
cheburator - hero turns, just nedoocenili

E
EDVedun 16.03.20

He served in 2006. In Artillery in Irkutsk. A year of service ... Every week the shooting range in the range from morning to evening. Shoot with all that you can and to shovel all that you can. A lot of concerns and exercises as out in the field masking technique and shooting technique. Had seen all these castles, poplar, bronowicki.... The fawn is charging. Also the year built field camps. It was and dug, and dug, and shot, and taught, and chmyrev, fights, and suicides. But as for me, nafig it is I didn't need. Gave lance Sergeant... Nafig need it to sysadmin. Well, that's all

L
LIRW 16.03.20

What to think about the negative ? Found some photos with Blanche under the eyes and so scare sit.
Think positively - imagine yourself in his role... :D

A
Aleksator 16.03.20

Delphis
well, that's if we sympathize with Israel. If not - he's a bloody murderer and so on.

C
CEMENTATOR 16.03.20

Guys, I don't know about you, but for some reason I prioral with reviews any logopedista mowers. It's funny.

O
Okruta 16.03.20

Alextar wrote:
but in General chebur a long time in Israel
I know, but it is no less the case.
Alextar wrote:
And Yes, I did not understand stuffing about aggressive
Georgia in 2008 was attacked in Syria over troops entered. And how many more military operations that are not known to the inhabitants.

M
Mag Otshelnik 16.03.20

Oh Yes I was here in Rimbaud wrote. :O
But for politics I am with you and I will not argue.Because I do not care.

R
RussianQuaker 16.03.20

In the army the Russian soldiers should be trained to three minors could almost no weapons to beat the shit out of the invader almost any build. And all the time, only the army and inculcate patriotism nothing to do with :)

W
Wing42 16.03.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
to three minors could almost no weapons to beat the shit out of the invader almost any build.
I mean, if three of Tuva zakaat sharpening of the chosen Slavic occupiers (and everyone knows that Russia began its occupation of Siberia from 1581-year) or three Buryat slightly bruise the feet of one of God's chosen it will be pleasing to God? I would say Yes.

M
Mr_OveR 16.03.20

what would the army and that there would not happen every boy must serve in the army because it's just necessary for the growing and becoming of the personality and character of budushego men !!!! And what are you doing right now serve only a year and not the army as a kindergarten there at all so don't whine and don't be afraid

K
Key Ovald 16.03.20

The country that fails to feed its own army will feed someone else. The army needed, all just.
And not to be confused with the army of the 90s and the present (as, apparently, the author of the topic). Radically different things.

M
Mr.Rifleman 16.03.20

Akruti wrote:
Georgia in 2008 was attacked in Syria over troops entered. And how many more military operations that are not known to the inhabitants.
Georgia attacked South Ossetia, Russia has supported its peacekeepers and civilians, as usual. In Syria they are legally, at the request of the local President. And how many US military operations, unknown to the townsfolk, I'm not talking... if you know some little known from 1900, the year was about 80.

R
RussianQuaker 16.03.20

Wing42
Hey, anyway, what are you doing in Russia, huh? On the calendar the way your year has come.

W
Wing42 16.03.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
Hey, anyway, what are you doing in Russia, huh?
In this situation, rather the relevant question is what is Russia doing to me?
RussianQuaker wrote:
On the calendar the way your year has come.
Yeah, offense is good. Keep going, it's at least funny.
Now tell me how many among the heroes of the Patriotic war of extreme indigenous Russian?