3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TryHard 16.03.20 11:58 am

Your opinion about army

As you consider whether to join the army? and why do the army need? discuss :))

112 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 16.03.20

I find this song just about us.

No cities, no wealth of the earth, there is only steppe and the graves of their fathers.

Yes, we are barbarians and dark face.
Whirlwind!
To the abyss or to tops take.

We were called and darkness, and curse.
Fear unistral footsteps came the soldiers.
They knew that we're strong and fearless.
Here and now, and always.

R
RussianQuaker 16.03.20

Wing42 wrote:
In this situation, rather the relevant question is what is Russia doing to me?
Well hang up then, the transition to self-financing, I look at you.

Wing42 wrote:
Now tell me how many among the heroes of the Patriotic war of extreme indigenous Russian?
The second world war? Most.

W
Wing42 16.03.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
Well hang up then, the transition to self-financing, I look at you.
Why so soon? After all, not all stolen. And about the self-financing a Medvedev almost hinting that soon they will live.

RussianQuaker wrote:
The second world war? Most.
No, the great Patriotic war. And by the way, you know that the real heroes of the World is B. Mussolini and A. Hitler, because they have created something without which your life would be incomplete and composed of only one Piwniczna. And so, look on, in your life is the backbone.

R
RussianQuaker 16.03.20

Wing42 wrote:
the real heroes of the World is B. Mussolini and A. Hitler, because they have created something without which your life would be incomplete and composed of only one Piwniczna. And so, look on, in your life is the backbone.
It's just a good tool used when your country inhabits...
Wing42 wrote:
Why so soon? After all, not all stolen. And about the self-financing a Medvedev almost hinting that soon they will live.
Not to whine that is occupied.

W
Wing42 16.03.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
It's just a good tool used when your country inhabits all scum.
You can greatly help your country just leave her.
RussianQuaker wrote:
Not to whine that is occupied.
So it's a fact.

T
Tomato77777 16.03.20

Akruti
Georgia attacked? With this logic we can say that for Germany at that time was attacked. Georgians attacked Ossetia . Why this fact is not described?

T
Tomato77777 16.03.20

Wing42
complete nonsense and bullshit. how Hitler destroyed people among which could be good scientists in the future? About invaders and Siberia - is also complete nonsense because Siberia was the Horde and the Horde you know who it was.

R
RussianQuaker 16.03.20

Wing42 wrote:
You can greatly help your country just leave her.
I did not understand hitting (C)

Wing42 wrote:
So it's a fact.
So disconnect who interferes. Weak?

R
Rin Shirayuki 16.03.20

What army? Never heard of it.

W
Wing42 16.03.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
I did not understand hitting (C)
This is not surprising, because you're you.
RussianQuaker wrote:
Weak?
Did you know that weak are only the children and the chosen Slavic people? And the first and second greedily peck at the bait due to the fact that in dire need of approval of others, and very dependent on public opinion. Although the chosen Slavic people differs in this respect from the children that is fully aware of his unenviable position, but to go against him, because it happened historically.

Tomato77777 wrote:
complete nonsense and bullshit.
I'm sorry, but I don't share your point of view. If you don't know how, are unwilling or unable to consider information in any context and in relation to any person, then do me a favor - do not go. Please.
Tomato77777 wrote:
how Hitler destroyed people
And to Vladivostok never made it, alas. There buried, escaped from the war of the pragmatic life-loving ancestors RUMO a Quaker.

M
Mr.Rifleman 16.03.20

Tomato77777 wrote:
Georgia attacked? With this logic we can say that for Germany at that time was attacked. Georgians attacked Ossetia . Why this fact is not described?
Because he's a naive ignoramus.

R
RussianQuaker 16.03.20

Wing42 wrote:
This is not surprising, because you're you.
When the Slavs understands the impact, they begin to work well for the occupants of heavy boots.
The only difference is that in your case without you invaders you shit yourself. You are not adapted itself to the civilization which you, hehe, have imposed.

W
Wing42 16.03.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
When the Slavs understands the impact...
They will stand and watch. I, compatriots don't know?

R
RussianQuaker 16.03.20

Wing42
Sucks know.

s
silent322 16.03.20

No, my friend served in the army in the 18-19 years and this shit, there, nowhere. He told me everything, nothing like this written in the Internet, he had grandparents and punishment in the army 90th... There is a continuous abuse, humiliation, the army doesn't make you a man from the army does not become stronger, if only morally. Our army is a disgrace. Employees there rotting feet. There do not go in the toilet and the sink. It hit everyone who gets into the field of vision. There you are a nobody and there are no laws. Many try to commit suicide. There are going to eat such food, which can hardly be called food. If there and hold a weapon in his hands, only a couple of times, and even then, not in every part. About any technology question. The maximum you will be riding the Ural.
If the contract in the us, then Yes - worth it. But only not in Russia. In General, all depends on the part, my friend was clearly unlucky, I know people say they say in the army do nefig, type of served easy and everything is as lucky.

M
Mr.Rifleman 16.03.20

silent322
Thank you, neighing. Every sentence is a masterpiece :))
This post should be copied, printed and framed to hang on the wall.
Will please me when the mood is bad.

s
silent322 16.03.20

Mr.Rifleman
liked the box in the Navy, to serve I suppose?

M
Mr.Rifleman 16.03.20

silent322
But not in this case, just once again admire the imagination of the users.
It is necessary to try still so distorted that for a minute to understand what force pushed the poor teenagers :)

s
silent322 16.03.20

Mr.Rifleman
for the sake of such as you even in bastard to do it, document end-of-life ( he had already served ) in his arms and I could show... but to do it for you.. you fool
since I did not serve in the army, I don't have enough vocabulary to give the army to understand what is happening there

M
Mr.Rifleman 16.03.20

silent322
Well, I wasn't offended. You're a fool. Think that you wrote something :)
Rather, what you told your friend.
silent322 wrote:
he had grandparents and punishment in the army of the 90th...
Always and everywhere it was and will be.
silent322 wrote:
There is continuous harassment, humiliation, the army doesn't make you a man from the army does not become stronger, if only morally.
Well, that's the point. Bullying, humiliation, punishment - all these tools primarily moral influence for turning teenagers into men. Not with a pot for future soldier to run. Polagayut, he'll know what and how, who he is, and begin to learn. And as for the other?
silent322 wrote:
Employees there rotting feet.
After injuries for their stupidity?
silent322 wrote:
There do not go in the toilet and the sink.
Jokes there are.
silent322 wrote:
It hit everyone who gets into the field of vision. There you are a nobody and there are no laws.
Cm. about bullying, humiliation and punishment.
silent322 wrote:
Many try to commit suicide.
Well, it sounds crazy, but maybe there were such cases. I have no evidence to the contrary.
silent322 wrote:
There are going to eat such food, which can hardly be called food.
Che no grass, soldiery run fine. After the rubbish food you with a couple of dozen kilos currently do not run one hundred meters.
silent322 wrote:
If there and hold a weapon in his hands, only a couple of times, and even then, not in every part. About any technology question.
And that people go there to shoot or to ride on the tanks take? War is not Call of Duty. Shooting, disassembly-Assembly of the machine, learning the correct tactics - that what they teach you.
silent322 wrote:
The maximum you will be riding the Ural.
Infantry truck rides, if that. If he didn't like that he did not see APCS, IFVs and BMD - that's his problem.
silent322 wrote:
If the contract in the us, then Yes - worth it. But only not in Russia.
Homosexual and transsexuals in the army to serve? An old technique to fight (like the Abrams and Bradley, which is already out of production for a long time removed)? If we go to another army, that in some of the European. Where they have, like, at all.
silent322 wrote:
my friend clearly had no luck
Most likely.