3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TryHard 16.03.20 11:58 am

Your opinion about army

As you consider whether to join the army? and why do the army need? discuss :))

112 Comments
Sort by:
i
ihappy 16.03.20

Ex Hum0
Great plan. Then tell us how it happened))

W
Wing42 16.03.20

Ex Hum0
It is you that, whether in confidence will RUB? Ha ha ha! Yes, you in any city policeman grabbed by the scruff of the neck and in the military, and from there again to the front.

R
Rolemanser 16.03.20

Ex Hum0
Do you really think that throwing a military ID you will solve all the problems? Is it worth it to leave the territory in the\h and walk up to any tree growing on it clothes and pick your size? We were part of the two runner there's guys prosharenny was in the dining room worked, they even have biscuits and canned food was. One police a few days brought, and the other two weeks after he starved himself to the police came. Later they worked in the canteen, only to have the leg on the chain weight 24 kg was attached, it is necessary where to go, weight in hand went. Now in order to buy a ticket on the train or plane - you need a passport for example necessary, and at you it will not.
In time of war, you a young man first patrol caught, now in times of technology, to learn your identity for a few minutes, and then there will be two options: or you will be shot in the eyes of your colleagues, that another nepovadno was, or battalions.

s
sundyray 16.03.20

U. S. Soldier wrote:
The army is the one with the biodegradable waste
Here they tell it Yes http://zagony.ru/2014/12/04/devushkikrasotki_v_izrailskojj_armii_54_foto.html

s
sundyray 16.03.20

Masha wrote:
New times have come. The expansion of lands now deals only with Russia in the new times is not acceptable.
I watch Russian TV, and I understand that when watching this nonsense, logic must be disabled.
Dooo, United States occupation of AFGANISTANA, with the invasion of Iraq without UN authorization, with a peacekeeping the French in Mali, a humanitarian bombing of Yemen by Saudi Arabia, with the imposition of neo-colonial regime in Libya, where europace captured oil and Rob the people and the country you still are not familiar with.
You are from a caveman and what you animals the last 10 years? Viewing Home2 gets galleries?

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.03.20

Ex Hum0 wrote:
and faster to find neutral territory
Not the fact that it will help, better just to bring down the country and away, then can score for your quest (you're not killed anyone, just knocked from service - different level of importance searches, I'd say)...
Rolemanser wrote:
or you will be shot in front of your colleagues
In the 21st century, this barbarism is left except in some countries with a very formidable mode of government... for example, North Korea )
U. S. Soldier wrote:
The army is the one with the biodegradable waste.

i
ihappy 16.03.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
In the 21st century, this barbarism is left except in some countries with a very formidable mode of government... for example, North Korea )
In time of war all those involved.
So how long has globally not at war and wars are not for survival, then executions in the past.
But as soon as something like ВОВ2, then everyone will be doing it.
This is not barbarism, it is a necessity.

A

ihappy wrote:
In time of war
It was about the deserter (the recruit) who ran away from military service. With the regular service in peace time.
ihappy wrote:
But as soon as something like ВОВ2, then everyone will be doing it.
All right.

R
Rolemanser 16.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
So I'm talking about war time and wrote, so the maximum that threatens it is disbat, but in his case it's almost a death sentence.

i
ihappy 16.03.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
It was about the deserter (the recruit) who ran away from military service. With the regular service in peace time.
I thought Rolemanser talked about the war.

A

ihappy
In the end, both options were announced )

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 16.03.20

What distinguishes modern man from the primitive?
Only a sewing machine and a shiny hardware instead of feathers and shells.
The pursuit of beauty, they have the same.