3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kelt 16.03.20 12:04 pm

The technical har-RA (part 4) (Total War: Shogun 2)

pix.PlayGround.ru

In order to avoid confusion - I would like to ask you to follow a few commonplace conditions which allows an easier navigation in this thread, namely:

1) Allocate your own question in bold
2) to Write without swearing and language that is somehow similar to Russian (though not in literary form)
3) If you give someone the answer - highlight the nick of the author, who asked the question.
4) it is strange, but - no dots, commas and capital letters turns your message into an unreadable mess. Try to respect the interlocutor, even in such trifles.

If you want to get human, understandable response - please take the time to adequate formulation of the question.

pix.PlayGround.ru
All pleasant conversation and overcoming any difficulties)
84 Comments
Sort by:
D
Destructoid 16.03.20

I downloaded a Repack with all DLC,played normally for about a month without missions and other things.) But decided to clean a computer with the help of CCleaner and Windows Doctor. After that I crashes the game when loading tactical battles) and always. How to solve this problem?

P
Pahom88 16.03.20

Guys I have Shogun no longer see maps downloaded from the workshop,earlier everything was fine,what's the problem?

S
Sergey Nenahov 16.03.20

Help,no camera movement,no mouse,no keyboard

f
feros44 16.03.20

Set the game Total War: Shogun 2(license), bought addition dawn of the samurai when you choose this company then there is no text(files local_ru_patch,local_ru is;in the file language napisano EN)

I
Iron_Side 16.03.20

Good time of day.
Such a problem: have not played, decided to recall the Shogun. Bought fall of the samurai, set. I go to the network card: can't anyone to join. Writes that different version. Checked with a friend: he's still in version numbers with dots, but I have the next line is written (modded). Reinstalling the game does not help.
What to do?

Q
Qwin Delmantes 16.03.20

Strangely the game seems kewl and stuff on it very little as it is and the most interesting that the patches crosses!?
I so obtained, in General start the game start a new campaign and everything is OK is you can walk up to 150 speed if you play continuously, BUT if you have kept out of the game and again loading the save after clicking the button, the completion of the immediate departure tell me if anyone know how is it treated ?

f
fallshirmegger 16.03.20

Qwin Delmantes
and the most interesting that the patches crosses!?
Already a ton of patches to her left, the pirates have less.
downloading the save after clicking the button, the completion of the immediate departure tell me if anyone know how is it treated ?
Change crack.

Q
Qwin Delmantes 16.03.20

fallshirmegger
Was just about to purchase in the near future Gold Editon
But however read that the license issues too are his
And what about the pirate duck is for informational purposes in General, then decided to download
liked the game so that it does not say buy it in any case
and thank you for the advice but the damn materials on it to look for a disaster
if no trouble can link to crack to give I would be very grateful))
PS I have a build 5346

f
fallshirmegger 16.03.20

Qwin Delmantes
and thank you for the advice but the damn materials on it to look for a disaster
Well, usually the distribution of the latest version of the game is.
if no trouble can link to crack to give I would be very grateful))
No idea, I have it immediately after buying, not even shake.

d
detex000 16.03.20

The problem is this: after starting the game the main menu appears, first as all-good, but after 2 minutes of waiting in the main menu, a black screen appears, stays like this for 30 seconds, then again goes to main menu and after 3 seconds again black screen, it all repeats endlessly and I don't even know what to do

q
qwertyacid 16.03.20

Oh you Goy thou, my good people! Tears poured glass of the monitor, placaju bitter infidel... the Game has seduced my heart, but is not damned.

Quick point:
The first correct start - after bobien antivirus, all cracks, survived - the game prompts for choice of direct X. Choose 11 (9 in all, though the same thing), then starts the boot screen that says Total War Shogun 2, stylized Japanese font black letters on a yellow background, in General, a loading screen. Game trying for 3-4 minutes, while in task Manager if it is called, the application is marked as not responding and then you should reboot the computer with error recovery. Run as administrator, the allocation of more memory, compatibility mode with Windows XP SP3, update the graphics driver and C++ do not help, the effect is the same.

The situation is de-described here - http://forums.playground.ru/total_war_shogun_2/778410/#10783240

The configuration of the comp
AMD FX(tm)-4100 Quad-Core 3.60 GHz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 560
RAM 4 GB.
Windows 7 64 bit

J
JV21 16.03.20

Reflecting hi question like this.When you use fifth the shaders the game crashes when starting a battle,put 4.1 shaders was all right.How to solve the problem?

The configuration of the computer
CPU: Intel Core i5
Graphics card:GTX 660Ti
RAM 8 GB
Windows 7 64 bit

R
RAVEN_3000 16.03.20

Help, please. BOUGHT ANOTHER SHOGUN 2, WANTED TO PLAY ON SAT, BUT I CAN'T. WHEN TRYING to CONNECT SAYS THAT WE HAVE INCOMPATIBLE VERSIONS(although all the checked version of the same) AFTER SOME UPDATES I HAVE at the VERSION NUMBER(top right) the text appears the modded, help really want to play with a friend.

R
RikoChiko 16.03.20

The game refuses to run on DirectX11. Just black screen and not any action.
In earlier versions of the game without any problems run. License.
Pauzauskie all executables in this path:

Or before you start off the program Fraps and MSI Afterburner.

A
Aggron228 16.03.20

There is a trouble.Set pirates Total War Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai run,chose the companychoose home,the difficulty level,press start ,and it's a bit progruzil and crashes error.As and when in battle it,it is slightly played and the same error.Help whom not difficult!!!

G
GreyJoy 16.03.20

Hello! I'm having a problem in Total war: Shogun 2 ! We're playing with a friend together through the Internet and right in the middle of the game,when I clicked on the End turn I sort of missed a stroke and could no longer move units ,etc., but also my friend could not do this because his monitor at the top still stood by my clan and the course it never occurred to him(the game itself is not hung).! This stuck is not passed and we both went to the main menu,then I loaded the save,and he could not go wrote that version compatibility! Please tell me,how do we re-load your save game,overcoming this error?

c
centoriuse 16.03.20

can anyone be aware of? or encountered such a problem in the deployment of troops when you press on the bell and, accordingly, must begin the battle! but the battle never starts? what to do what to do...?!

A
Artem Fateev 16.03.20

centoriuse
+1

I
Ildarik Zab-irov 16.03.20

Anyone solved the issue with the launch of the Shogun? 8

R
Residentt 16.03.20

Support the question above please tell me is there a solution when running the game on Win 8.1 ?? !!