3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kelt 16.03.20 12:04 pm

The technical har-RA (part 4) (Total War: Shogun 2)

pix.PlayGround.ru

In order to avoid confusion - I would like to ask you to follow a few commonplace conditions which allows an easier navigation in this thread, namely:

1) Allocate your own question in bold
2) to Write without swearing and language that is somehow similar to Russian (though not in literary form)
3) If you give someone the answer - highlight the nick of the author, who asked the question.
4) it is strange, but - no dots, commas and capital letters turns your message into an unreadable mess. Try to respect the interlocutor, even in such trifles.

If you want to get human, understandable response - please take the time to adequate formulation of the question.

pix.PlayGround.ru
All pleasant conversation and overcoming any difficulties)
84 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spillik 16.03.20

3lixgames
I have the same, only pirates. Before the upgrade the Windows worked.
Leonid Loginov
Looks like a graphics card driver.

A
Avenger10_86 16.03.20

Bought the game , when run, it just crashes to desktop , in the folder redist began to self-install all components there , reached install_flash_player_11_plugin_32bit, and I noticed that the old version and the error provides a link to the new version I installed , but nothing happens not a game don't work and also writes at the start of this component install_flash_player_11_plugin_32bit I have the old version, please help ! Or maybe the problem is that my game crashes at startup

R
Rost50 16.03.20

Good afternoon, I have a very strange problem (no mods).
in multiplayer, my General of POTS shown as General in the original Shogun 2(shown in the screenshots below).
And even more strange is that during the replay otobrazhaetsya General of FATS and protection of the commander of the original Shogun 2.
during sea battles, everything is fine.
what could be the problem?
and another question: where is the data stored on the generals? there may have mixed up the files?
Any help would be appreciated
removed the old General, but the problem is not solved, it still appears

R
Rost50 16.03.20

1.A replay of the battle in FOTS

2.The battle itself in POTS