3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kelt 16.03.20 12:04 pm

The technical har-RA (part 4) (Total War: Shogun 2)

pix.PlayGround.ru

In order to avoid confusion - I would like to ask you to follow a few commonplace conditions which allows an easier navigation in this thread, namely:

1) Allocate your own question in bold
2) to Write without swearing and language that is somehow similar to Russian (though not in literary form)
3) If you give someone the answer - highlight the nick of the author, who asked the question.
4) it is strange, but - no dots, commas and capital letters turns your message into an unreadable mess. Try to respect the interlocutor, even in such trifles.

If you want to get human, understandable response - please take the time to adequate formulation of the question.

pix.PlayGround.ru
All pleasant conversation and overcoming any difficulties)
84 Comments
Sort by:
R
Residentt 16.03.20

I understand it's dead out there -_-

k
kirigosh 16.03.20

If you don't want 8.1. Then the logo does not pass. Simply writes that the program total war shogun 2 not working. Don't even write why. During installation, turn off the antivirus makes no sense. If the virus will be, it can at any time pull out of the quarantine. As you know,my quarantine is empty. Before that I played seven, but was constant appcrash'I. Changed Windows, only became worse. In compatibility mode ran, nothing changed.

H
Hashashin777 16.03.20

Residentt
I have vosmerka proshol game's logo start here only butted with a Gong! Rocked this Repack Total War: Shogun II (2): Gold Edition [RUS|ENG] [L|Steam-Rip] (2011) (v. 1.1.0) link you can throw in LS

k
kirigosh 16.03.20

Hashashin777
Link throw it in the conversation.No one is against it.
You have a 64 bit?

k
kirigosh 16.03.20

This is what I think. The game doesn't even tell what the reason is closed.Just Shogin 2 not working. Suddenly this is because the game is very long attempts to start. For windows 7 this is normal, and here for windows 8.1 x64 is too long. Windows thinks that the game is not responding and closes it. What do you think?

H
Hashashin777 16.03.20

kirigosh shook with rutreker and about the fact that for a long time thinks I don't know how many loads I have 3 minutes approximately

H
Hashashin777 16.03.20

kirigosh and I have quietly goes dawn of the samurai! so it is not time out while waiting for the creation process!)

H
Hashashin777 16.03.20

link to reset can't get the forum closed.(

R
Residentt 16.03.20

Hashashin777
I was shaking repak such so too -_-

k
kirigosh 16.03.20

finally!!! I downloaded Repack 5 and only 5 were operational. forum/viewtopic.php?t=4778154&start=90 here is a link to rutrekere org. In the comments write that Assembly does not plow a large part.A couple of people unsubscribed, which is 8.1 x64 and it works.I decided to check. And Eureka. Initially, there is no Gong,but after simple manipulations in the config, everything starts to work.

R
Residentt 16.03.20

kirigosh
Aaaaaa really work thanks ))

k
krauzer3 16.03.20

The game hangs when installing 75.5%. how to solve the problem?

D
Denis Mullagaliev 16.03.20

kirigosh
please send in PM the link

k
kirigosh 16.03.20

There is a link in the correspondence above.

A
Artem Ustinov 16.03.20

I have a pirate, start a new campaign Fall of Samurai, doing a couple moves and the game crashes. Please help

k
kirigosh 16.03.20

download other pirates

M
Mr. Derevo 16.03.20

Good evening! Do not tell me how is this treated?

i
igor327 16.03.20

kirigosh
what settings are you changing ??? I have the same problem chime not aromaatse and it is impossible to start a fight

M
Medved23414 16.03.20

how to solve this problem?

M
MillandeR 16.03.20

Guys,a question,and where you're going achronology with Shogun 2, the fall of the samurai if it's pirates?
Thanks in advance.