3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kelt 16.03.20 12:04 pm

The technical har-RA (part 4) (Total War: Shogun 2)

pix.PlayGround.ru

In order to avoid confusion - I would like to ask you to follow a few commonplace conditions which allows an easier navigation in this thread, namely:

1) Allocate your own question in bold
2) to Write without swearing and language that is somehow similar to Russian (though not in literary form)
3) If you give someone the answer - highlight the nick of the author, who asked the question.
4) it is strange, but - no dots, commas and capital letters turns your message into an unreadable mess. Try to respect the interlocutor, even in such trifles.

If you want to get human, understandable response - please take the time to adequate formulation of the question.

pix.PlayGround.ru
All pleasant conversation and overcoming any difficulties)
84 Comments
Sort by:
S
Servitor 16.03.20

On a different Repack stable flight when fired from cannons in sea battles on dry land shot all the ammunition and nothing, same 50/50 departure, supported by fire from the sea
percents i5-2400
the map has been changed now 560 to 770 departure left

S
SuperCasper 16.03.20

Does anyone have any link(web) where can I download the normal version which works on Win 8.1 ???
Thank you.

I
Ivan Krasnov 16.03.20

the Gong is not working tell me what to do ??

k
kirigosh 16.03.20

you guys already?Rakhal my mail. The first and last time I write!!!
What would Gong earned required:
1.Look for a file LumaEmu.ini in the game folder.
2.Change the line EnableOverlay = 1 EnableOverlay = 0
If there is no such file,then you downloaded the curve of the Assembly.Looking for another!

C
Cantwo_One 16.03.20

Not start.....

G
Greshnik5126 16.03.20

don't use pirated version on wine 8.1 - download gold edition - I start, no action associated with direktom did, just installed Total War. Shogun 2 - Gold Edition_[R. G. Catalyst]

V
Vladimir Tarasenko 16.03.20

Medved23414
You decided this problem?

a
adsl2010 16.03.20

New translation is ready! This time with regards to solutions to technical problems in Total War: Shogun 2, because now the free weekend and discounts on all games in the series.
http://vk.com/mihays_feed?w=wall-95462367_59%2Fall

V
Vladimir Antipov 16.03.20

Network company problems
Fall of the samurai, a network company when a person is attacking the AI or Vice versa, then the second player does not see this, respectively, it turns out that further play will not work. Who had such problem? Really really want to play normally

v
vlad2626 16.03.20

THE PROBLEM WITH RUNNING GOING TO BE THE FIRST SLOT SHOWN TO THE AUTHORS SO ON... AND SO... 5 SECONDS OF FLIGHT WHAT TO DO ???

P
Pablo777 16.03.20

Hello I have a problem, after installing Windows 10 the game is not working, that is, it starts but then crashes and it is reported that the work program is terminated, re-installed the game did not help. Tell me if you know what to do, by the way, before install 10 I had 7 and it worked perfectly

w
weber1_1code 16.03.20

Good evening! A question: if I bought fall of the samurai, will I be able to play Shogun 2 and its company? Tried to play in the main company in come out of the sunset of the samurai, so then wrote that this was impossible and the incentive of the game was reflected as the fall of the samurai. Now the incentive game appears just like Shogun 2 (although I only have fall of the samurai) and the steam account I write that this game from me. So, if it'll work with fall of the samurai play in the main company of the shogun 2 not having it in stock? Thanks in advance.

M
MidorimaShintarou 16.03.20

Hello. Tell me who can help will not start segun2 sunset samurai logo appears then crashes simple segun2 works fine, installed Attila and the Empire, too, everything is working but the fall of the samurai nikakoy tried from admin cmd. windovs7 64 maximum RAM 4.

V
Voytkevich 16.03.20

Good day, colleagues! The above-mentioned methods do not help (different software updates from the game directory and delete folders and other things). To play this game started on 7-ke (x64) original image of the system. Problems did not know. Then, about a year not playing. Put 10-ku, I thought to his old ways and started!

The problem:

1. Do not start a custom battle. As soon as the shape unit, choose the enemy, etc., doing start-up and... Throws to the desktop.

2. The sounds in the company! In archery, why we hear sounds of shooting firearms (the Fall of the samurai I don't have)!!!! All nonsense! This only applies to Dawn of the samurai. The original company, not tried to run.

The game is licensed (was first purchased disk, I do not remember when, then did bind the key to the Steam version). The system is clean, without any debris. Recently put 7-ku, freaked out, thought the problem is in 10-ke, but it was not there! Problem one to one and on 7-ke! What is done with the game, don't understand! Thought something because of the mods - disabled - does not help! flash player installed with of.Adobe. Consequently, when you try to update it fails. But I don't think the problem for him... And Yes! run in compatibility mode with 7-hell the game never starts!

A little about my system:

Win 10 Pro (x64) license
i7-2600K 3600MHz (Soc.1155)
8Gb RAM
GF 750Ti
HDD 2 x 1Tb
Swap - on selection system

The only difference is the graphics card. When I played last year on 7-ke, stood a GF 650Ti...

A
Aleksandrovich1 16.03.20

.Help, people, I have a blurry texture. The Internet can't find a solution to this problem. The computer is old, but pulled fine.

g
grechkivan 16.03.20

don't go fashion help

L
Leonid Loginov 16.03.20

Hello, so I have a problem with the game: the screen with the game logo at the start of loading of approximately 10 minutes, then logos and SGI video literally frame by frame start to go up to the main menu (they can skip, I know), then the game itself also starts the time-lapse to work, everywhere! What to do?! The game is licensed through STEAM.
Win 10 Pro x64
AMD FX 6200 SIx-Core 3.80 GHz
8 Operational
GeForce GTX 760 2GB
P. S
With Saints Row The Third has the same problem, but it is not the topic.

I
Ispanec1991 16.03.20

play up to 75.5 % is set and all further installation does not go

I
Ispanec1991 16.03.20

what to do???

3lixgames 16.03.20

Game - License . when you start icon of the game ( characters, etc) Then the cursor and crashes right Discontinued operation of the program
what to do?
4 GB OF RAM
Windows 8.1 64
GeForce 810M or 820M don't remember ( 1 GB )
almost tried everything ( Updated c++ and some other , on behalf of the administrator run , folder, deleted documents, etc.)
HELP