3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reanart 17.03.20 10:11 am

How to increase height?

My height is 167. Want to raise growth...
203 Comments
Sort by:
m
markell 17.03.20

Do squats on growth? I do not know. Someone said that despite squats, grew a few inches. But who knows, maybe without squats, he would in all twenty grown? :-)

On the topic of exercises weight do a little research, which is a pity.

G
GTAman 17.03.20

From squats still growing, and even biceps. Seriously.

m
markell 17.03.20

So many jocks say. I would like to hear the opinion of scientists. And best of all to conduct an experiment: 10 people will be six months or even a year only to squat, and the other 10 people will be stupid to swing the biceps. And 10 more people would squat, and biceps to swing. In General, a lot that you can explore :-)

K
Kapitan Kote 17.03.20

The issue is not the topic but here I current 1 day ago started to do the bench press standing up,ie lift the barbell off the chest,there are browsing the Evo doing,and from this exercise, weight is and it is for that matter affects the growth?

P
Psycer 17.03.20

_26VLAD26_
No, on the growth of this exercise is not affected, only on muscle mass.

K
Kapitan Kote 17.03.20

Psycer this exercise is like one of luchshih for the shoulders,is this true?

P
Psycer 17.03.20

_26VLAD26_
About the best don't know everything individually, but with constant training shoulder width nice increase.

K
Kapitan Kote 17.03.20

Psycer well, in this exercise like the triceps and the muscles of the upper chest swinging,and just rarely see that Evo was someone doing in the gym

P
Psycer 17.03.20

_26VLAD26_
Just like bench press is very similar to conventional pull-UPS.

K
Kapitan Kote 17.03.20

Rosigno that current in portage to raise your weight much easier and if you put such weight as his, I figure to raise you can

P
Psycer 17.03.20

_26VLAD26_
Ease easy kompensiruet number of repetitions. And nobody forces You to hang everything at once. In sports, everything should be done gradually.

m
markell 17.03.20

Just like bench press is very similar to conventional pull-UPS

It is fundamentally wrong. A press standing - the opposite of pull-UPS (when you bench press you push up while pulling up, pull down). Gathered here, a pancake, pitching with experience.

Bench standing well pumps primarily in the Delta and upper trapezoids. The chest is almost not involved. However, if you lean back, the upper breast will take part, but it's dangerous for the back.

The triceps? I think is not the best exercise for them. And with a wide grip triceps actually almost not involved.

R
RPGeshNIK 17.03.20

Support markellа.

K
Kapitan Kote 17.03.20

mаrkell bench press standing shoulder to shoulder more shakes

R
RPGeshNIK 17.03.20

_26VLAD26_
mаrkell bench press standing shoulder to shoulder more shakes

Markell wrote: Jim standing well pumps in the first phase of Delta...

26VLAD26, Delta is the scientific shoulders))

Markell rightly said, the bench press primarily focused on the Delta (shoulders), and in particular powerfully works front beam deltoid muscle.

K
Kapitan Kote 17.03.20

RPGэшНИК AA Ah now I understand,thank you will explain )

V
VovaN_TheBullDozeR 17.03.20

I'm 17
growth 201см
weight 100kg

go to the gym,play basketball...don't drink,don't smoke)

http://vkontakte.ru/id120627390

come!

B
Bolshe Ne Sizhu S Etogo A 17.03.20

Heard the many stories about a sharp jump in growth in 16-18 years. Say, up to this two years did not grow, and then over the summer, or a year chase 10-15 cm Wanted to ask here, is it real and what it involves. Already half a year did not grow.

F
FELI-X 17.03.20

the horizontal bar to help you!summer on the bar will give you 6-10 cm

O
Olegario 17.03.20

I am 12, height 165 weight 45 to 50, because the day changes. But mostly 48.7.
FELIX
And if you are not able to catch up? What to do? So I do not know.