3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IBladeMasterI 17.03.20 10:12 am

The passage (Caesar 4)

I went through the whole tutorial and started to play rules scenario.
Anyways there Mysia have 800 population, 15 culture and a lot more then I did(Population 2K), but problems with security(security) problems. Built many sites, and it is all the same to 0.
119 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spanch Bob Kvadratnye Sht 17.03.20

how can I do so the fires were extinguished and the house was not destroyed

I
IBladeMasterI 17.03.20

Fires, it should be the Architect(Fire) build, but more. The fire from his house and runs to put out fire...

b
bratan1234 17.03.20

I have the exact same problem in the first time , can't score points the security!
to ceniti know what to do?

P
Periodufa 17.03.20

There should be a population of 500 and all, the next level starts

I
IBladeMasterI 17.03.20

It is not the mission.
In that mission you have 800 population. And a whole bunch more

A
Atredis 17.03.20

If I'm not mistaken that security is a world of the third part, i.e. people need to feel safe, less riots, invasions, fires, demonstrators etc:)

S
Selina 17.03.20

People, I just started the game and built 4 houses, all in General, as the instructions said, and now do not know what to do next. Advisor at achievement says that we should build, but I didn't highlight the button on click how to do so they pressed?

A
Antonio 17.03.20

Selina, try to reinstall the game.

s
setren 17.03.20

People tell me here in the stage where Karfogen, I have blagovestie - contributions to the Empire, not podnimaetsya because of this I can not go round. Already sent the gifts and that all requirements are fulfilled - sent to Rome food, etc., and then still it falls.

L
Li-Ly 17.03.20

Please tell me how to pass the level the economic Karalis, where prosperity is necessary to raise it to 50, and I got 39 - no! The house of patricians is not developing - not enough different hygiene. I have tried everything - and as much as two fountain, near bath, a hairdresser at this level available! Who knows what more could be done to raise hygiene! Help-and-ITE!!!

Y
YuriY_IK 17.03.20

try to rebuild the quarter, otovent promzdaniya, gardens to break the statues there, square...

r
rozenko_ea 17.03.20

Can't cope with the fires!!! Please tell me.
I have been in the prefects a little less than half of all plebeians and still there will burn a couple of blocks... please Share your secret embed prefects

r
rozenko_ea 17.03.20

Can't cope with the fires!!! Please tell me.
I have been in the prefects a little less than half of all plebeians and still there will burn a couple of blocks... please Share your secret embed prefects

Y
YuriY_IK 17.03.20

I usually block of 10 houses put prefect, enough. but you must monitor the provision of jobs created, if people is not enough, then the Prefecture will be empty, sometimes it is necessary to put the priorities of advisors that would provide the city in the first place people were sent.

Y
YuriY_IK 17.03.20

well, sometimes it is necessary to include the risks to watch on the map, then you can see a narrow space including a fire hazard.
we must clearly balance between the number of employees and the necessary number of jobs.

Y
YuriY_IK 17.03.20

in this sense, is to keep the balance not to spend a lot of money on infrastructure and to support the city to develop the economy and keep the extra jobs. in order to prevent overstocking.

a
aola 17.03.20

Selina, the reinstallation helped? And then the same problem, buttons not glow and glow do not want

r
rezek 17.03.20

eeeee

r
rezek 17.03.20

finished off blessing of Rome? I have the same problem. all homes are developed to the maximum. 55 scored and now is creeping down. nothing helps. money 500 000. people 10 000. all other scores 100.

r
rezek 17.03.20

SETREN has finished blessing of Rome? I have the same problem. all homes are developed to the maximum. 55 scored and now is creeping down. nothing helps. money 500 000. people 10 000. all other scores 100.