3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IBladeMasterI 17.03.20 10:12 am

The passage (Caesar 4)

I went through the whole tutorial and started to play rules scenario.
Anyways there Mysia have 800 population, 15 culture and a lot more then I did(Population 2K), but problems with security(security) problems. Built many sites, and it is all the same to 0.
119 Comments
Sort by:
S
S3hsah 17.03.20

The warehouses full of goods (furniture) and a port warehouse arrives.

v
vano64 17.03.20

help people what to do to the God Jupiter was not angry help thanks in advance,if th Skype drumvano

a
aleenka 17.03.20

If the port is not receiving the goods, then the problem is in the settings of number of goods in the PORT (right click on port). Go to settings the port itself and allow trade there, put on the max storage of the goods in this port. So the Scud is full , but trade is not.
In the markets there is a limit to the plebeians, this type is more comfortable to the residents of the villas, if they are all the plebeians in the district do not come.
Jupiter temples a bunch of attitude and he will be happy! If a lot of money, then a holiday in his honor.

v
vano64 17.03.20

and about the product you wrote,or seen the question answered?

a
aleenka 17.03.20

About the product answered S3hsah. About Jupiter vano64, and look to have enough riders for the maintenance of temples

d
dzhapig 17.03.20

Guys help pliz!!!!....play the mission where you have to raise the level of houses.....the problem is that the people need bread....
I put the mill and it produces nothing....set Doc to me the grain was brought tighly identity option....I don't know what to do to grain appeared....help pliz!!!

a
aleenka 17.03.20

jabig What kind of mill? It seems there is no such thing. There are wheat fields and food stores.

v
vano64 17.03.20

Alenka I'm asked questions if you can answer it okay?

b
badenaya 17.03.20

tell me how to increase the Favor of Caesar. The mission of the Hippo - blagodarenie need as much as 70
I max rose to 43 and then nothing. Caesar once a year asks troops - I give them to him, and he's not happy.

The ANSWERS to the questions above (if relevant)
1. TRADING PORTS. by default, they do not sell anything (you have to enter the port and click NOT to sell - it will SELL - this means that the goods will be brought here and sold). The slider here is responsible for a number of positions AT the port WAREHOUSE (this is important - I had one day that the goods were filled with wood to capacity - came to the ship to sell me iron which I really need, and the place is not present - and all I was left with no iron until I came).
2. WALL - to home riders rose to the maximum of their need to enclose the walls of the solidly - i.e. there should not be holes. to pass over the wall and back, you need to build OUTPOSTS it would be like the arch in the wall.

V
Vlada85 17.03.20

Tell me, Carthage (шаг7, I think) this is the last scenario of the campaign the Republic? Like all ratings scored as it should, popped olasko congratulations for winning, but no icon to move to the next scenario... Or the Republic ends?

u
udar_molota 17.03.20

here above wrote that somewhere in the settings there is an option to designate the quantity of goods, when goods in the city less than this quantity, then this product is not exported. where is it? I have in the third mission, Carlise, does not work export. ports full of goods, and the ships coming and swim away, nothing is going to sell.
and another thing: what is Usability? the patrician villas sometimes require, and I can't imagine what it is.

u
udar_molota 17.03.20

itself asked, itself I will answer: if the ships sail to the warehouse and not buying anything, then you need to include import. at least once, and then the export will work. I'm in carlise faced. it's weird, but it works.

V
Vlada85 17.03.20

udar_molota, I when Patricia was asked, I told them the road space has been paved, the trees behind had bushes or statues that fit, was satisfied. And with the export you have something interesting, I was not like this. To regulate the export, you can have adviser resources, there is a button in the bottom corner of the STORAGE/RESOURCES (so it seems), there you can change the quantity of the imported goods and to regulate exportation.

u
udar_molota 17.03.20

Vlada85
I know about storage and resources, but does export not run. here above written that in order to sell, you need to buy anything, I tried it and I worked. till then I'm two days over settings fought.

a
aleenka 17.03.20

Constantly question WHY IS NOT TRADING? The answer is simple: go to the Wharf or warehouse shopping and hit the SELL button. And just in case buy 1 piece of any product. And You will be happy!

u
udar_molota 17.03.20

I can't get past the mission in carlise. I have a above prosperity 22 does not rise. what am I doing wrong?
first Ryan the ranks of the patricians, farms, mines, industrial buildings. then, when the whole town was shaking in fever and the doctors (this is the time when the first tribute to pay) to build homes for four of the patricians. then all houses are developed to the maximum, all orders are executed in Rome, and prosperity in any way. how many villas of the patricians need a thousand plebeians?

b
badenaya 17.03.20

udar_molota - how many villas of the patricians need a thousand plebeians? - it's not connected

to prosperity was more you just need to build more villas in each Villa to which all good is given more points prosperity in carlise I was like six or so villas.

V
Vel 17.03.20

Tell me, please. Faced with such a problem in the game: the plebeians and the horsemen are leaving the city because of low wages. I have them to the maximum raised wages, but they lack something. The city abounds with products, goods, entertainment, churches and so on. What do they lack?

M
McKevin 17.03.20

Vэl
Maybe stuffed a number of unpleasant buildings? check the reporting facilities.

T
TORYv 17.03.20

Please tell me how to pass the mission Caesarea(Empire step-4).Very bad to earn money,we have to build a lot of production and people.And when a large population is impossible to raise the culture and procvetanie.How best to raise the culture?In the previous mission has helped churches and there is almost no effect.