3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IBladeMasterI 17.03.20 10:12 am

The passage (Caesar 4)

I went through the whole tutorial and started to play rules scenario.
Anyways there Mysia have 800 population, 15 culture and a lot more then I did(Population 2K), but problems with security(security) problems. Built many sites, and it is all the same to 0.
119 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgen333666999 17.03.20

Pass the script to the Ged. But damn always a little entertainment. I build just a LOT of the Colosseum , circus, etc., but there there were few riders, and the riders do not go because a little entertainment. It's a vicious circle. Even the plebeians were evicted blocks. 6 the Colosseum and a little entertainment. I have just been there. What to do? tell me, please.

T
TORYv 17.03.20

For Evgen333666999. Try to direct fun the maximum number of workers(see Advisor for labor,there will be arrows).Also don't like high unemployment and lack of food begins to disappear. And to all types of entertainment needs to be access (on top of the panel there is a button, which makes a selection by sections:water, education, medicine,entertainment...). Most likely the poor access to the circus, or ,for example, some have a lot of theaters, but bad kaliteyi and Vice versa. Everything should be evenly distributed. Check out not burnt or the school of gladiators, actors or stable, there are Gladiator fights and races.

Y
Yuliyayaya 17.03.20

Can't understand why the rating in Rome does not rise. Mission in Carthage, 5000 of the population. Fulfill all orders, the financial situation is excellent, all other parameters almost the maximum, culture, prosperity and so on. The city is no problem at all. Gifts do not help to raise the rating. To end the mission have a rating of 60, and I got stuck on 33. The second attempt to build this city... Tell me, what to do, what to do?

T
TORYv 17.03.20

Juliaaaa that with the Treasury? The rating falls sharply if the Treasury is in the red.

M
McKevin 17.03.20

Juliaaa
In this mission a rating of Rome to raise only the gifts, he regularly omitted, so Carthage is passed at speed. First, promptly perform all needed to achieve victory, except for the views of Rome and prosperity. Villas 6-8 is sufficient to perform the desired prosperity. While villas are bought exotic goods and remains 5-7 units of prosperity to the maximum, fill up Caesar's gifts.

M
McKevin 17.03.20

TORYv
Had I passed too easily. The thing is that Caesar periodically requires a huge batch of glass and a bit of marble, and the favor is not bestowed. But rises a pleasure, if you do order exotic products - honey, amber, frankincense, etc. the Only difficulty is that these goods it requires more than you make in a year can buy. Date gives year and a half. So I received an order for amber - just buy it and forbid access to it in the market.
Then, when the successful planning of many people here is not necessary, because everyone will be there. I built a city in the middle of both oases, the food was close. And there is not far to work well as glass and wood. If you're going to buy wool - will and clothing of the inhabitants to ensure faster to expand and will be. Marble quarries used at the bottom corner of the map and the road with the other buildings connected only when there was extra money. 3 career is quite enough, close to shopping stores, which this marble buy, merchants to them the road is not needed.

M
McKevin 17.03.20

Recently passed the last mission in the Empire, Nicomedia. All the parameters of 100 and 10,000 people. Who else on this mission defeated? That it was the most interesting and challenging?

n
nekit333 17.03.20

maybe already asked, but can somebody tell why the first lady is not going to his house after the mission??? I save her from the fire, bringing it home, it starts like a dialogue and she runs towards his house and then runs off somewhere and starts beating the drivers and the dialog does not disappear and I can't move.... prompt please who knows..........

T
TORYv 17.03.20

Can anyone elaborate how to fight fires. Only population 6200-6500(need 7500) everything burns. Prefects and wells enough throughout the city, labor in abundance and the other problems in the city. At all levels(and all similar games) most of all take out the fires.
And culture can raise above 80(need 100). It should be more of fun, but near residential areas, there is little room.

D
Dina Se 17.03.20

Please, who was Efes culture - 100, tell me

D
Dina Se 17.03.20

what to Ephesus nobody came? Culture - 93, does not go further... who was?

N
NadAsta 17.03.20

Completed all achievements in the mission to Genoa, but it does not end there. However, there is a plan for the export of pottery 25 pieces per year. I can not implement this plan. Does it affect the end of the mission?
And another wanted to know: when you need to send a request to the ruler in Rome, as you accumulate goods? Close access to the market for this product?

M
Molnenosec 17.03.20

For the first half of the period of time necessary to meet, the more reputation will.

J
Jekin2005 17.03.20

Please help what I'm doing wrong?
Mission Brindisi. I pass the mission with a large supply of money. The goal is 1000 people. Built a wall, made 10 guns, built a Fort, training camp and the dining-room. After completing the mission, there is no button to move to the next mission.
http://f12.ifotki.info/org/b2b06bc3a845d64eb3

C
Camp Nou 17.03.20

Good day!
The question is. The Mission Of Feminazi (Empire). According to the map I can sell the amber and fur, but where and how to produce them, I do not understand. Please tell me!

J
Jekin2005 17.03.20

Camp Nou
To sell fur and amber you can, and produce no. You can buy from traders amber is a bit cheaper and sell higher and earn income due to the difference in price. Available on the map resources produce jewelry, ceramics, etc... and sell as finished goods to the merchants. Due to this, you will earn a lot more money than the resale of amber and fur.
PS. Yesterday was the last mission in the Empire. Cool game, was a breeze. Love to play would be more similar to Caesar IV game.

e
enot555 17.03.20

Wow, people! I'm already in Carthage! Ask questions if anything is unclear)

v
valeriy4444 17.03.20

how to pass level Dzhida, where the population is 1000000 (one million) people?

v
vviktorva 17.03.20

can't build bridges