3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fre33e 17.03.20 08:53 pm

Triss Merrigold (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why does everyone say that Triss is Geralt used? how? never read the books, only played the second and third part, and never observed that she used it, she always helped him =/ explain please.
92 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kiol20 17.03.20

Well fall in love with Geralt while he had amnesia. Although I do not believe that it will be called used. Geralt is still a big boy, he even responsible for his actions.
Ilya233
In the first part of lost.

n
nik820 17.03.20

Ilya233
in the first part

L
Lord Mol 17.03.20

She was watching him. By order of the Lodge

K
Kiol20 17.03.20

Lord Maul
Who Toko for Geralt not followed. So, too, is so-so accusation.

L
Lord Mol 17.03.20

But not all this is about, but fall in love with

K
Kiol20 17.03.20

Lord Maul
Is she even in the book it was just when Geralt in addition to Ian little who was interested. So Triss just took a chance, that's all.

M
MudrichenkO 17.03.20

fre33e
Geral ' initially for 30 years had built a account with Yennifer, but when he ran from the wild hunt, they wiped his memory and Triss knew that he and Yennifer, but didn't tell him about it, and just took advantage of the fact that Geralt has no memory and started to seduce him

M
Msha Deynega 17.03.20

fre33e
The question is that during the passage of the 3rd Witcher - Gerald and Triss gets a small dialog like this:
-Still half a year has passed(T)
-I do not suffer from multiple sclerosis(G)
-But you had amnesia(T)
-I remember everything(G)
-It's okay, so no one else can you take advantage of the(T)
And I someone has used?(G)
-I, for example.(T)
Our true then the Witcher says he does not think so, but still.

M
MKUltra 17.03.20

Oh, nothing used. Here Ian uses it really. That only is her manner of communication, and I want to say You che such daring?! Not surprisingly, they fought constantly. In real life such you will not live long, every day, will be cut without reason.
And she considers Geralt as his property. Proof scene in kaer Morhen, when she defiantly kissed Geralt, when it was Triss. Or here's another one of the dialogs on Skellige: You t#ahh my friend for over a year. Don't know what this says about the code of the witchers, but among ordinary people it is considered disgusting.

R
RouslanKo 17.03.20

The King Of The World
It will live)) from personal experience I would say ;)
You need to look not only on the nature and style of communication, we are all not sugar. There are people more hidden, and can you smile well in the soul to think differently and do differently. Ian isn't hiding anything, behaves the same as does. She shows her feelings and attachment, I can even say that maybe she is a little tower and in life probably would have been pretty nervous and nutty))

s
seffko 17.03.20

The King Of The World
Right now would be books to read, but no.

M
MKUltra 17.03.20

seffko
Here talking about the game. And the topic is also indicated. If anything, the game is a lot of deviations from the book and the characters that weren't even in the book.

s
seffko 17.03.20

The King Of The World
right now would be to learn something about yennefer from the books and why it is so, but no.

T
Treschina 17.03.20

chose Ian and happy
Spoilers it square interesting gin will

S
Shadows3D 17.03.20

seffko
what do you want, a few years without a man - freak out there :)

S
Samurai_ronin_sacabato 17.03.20

guys I will say this that the braid yennifer then developed the beginning of the game on MIKAUT her that she must choose and Triss as this would be an alternative who does not want Ian to stay, that's all there is then it turns out that the Herald with Triss broke up for Ian they love each other it's just a love

B
Beringer 17.03.20

Tough choice. Once he didn't understand why Ian is such a bitch. Then in her remarks began to slip the reason. She is jealous and very pissed at Geralt for Triss. And her emotions choke the mind, and she doesn't want to understand that in Geralt's lost memory.

v
vitovt-d 17.03.20

Ilya233
Oops. Sorry, the first part is not played :|
Ndaa... the Moderators now have a stall to recruit?

H
HorvaT_G 17.03.20

Hints are hints, but of scenes and interesting dialogue with Triss could be more to do.

s
shadow326 17.03.20

The King Of The World
This scene just shows the laziness of the developers, IMHO)

Triss, as I vaguely remember, I always wanted to be with Geralt at any price) and then she's so lucky with his memory loss))